>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Shar2at

Feb 12, 2021
Beirut
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Is it recommended to do Upfront medicals? Mine expired last Oct 2021. Ive seen many applications being processed after upfront medicals. What are your insights?
My medical expired last August and we didnt do upfront test.
Yesterday we got new update that Medical passed. So I think there is no need to do upfront exam.
My AOR is 10 August 2020

Atif447

Sep 20, 2021
@legalfalcon Needed your advice at the earliest please, i received my ready for visa email but my UCI or Application number is not printed in the email. Would it make an issue while submitting to VFS, i have attached related documents where it shows my application numbers and a screenshot from my profile to show the UCI number. Awaiting your response.

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
@caipsnotes hello sir,

I have been requested ADRs from IRCC which included Remeds, Pof updated and new PCC. Does this means my eligibility has been passed or they require these docs to start my eligibility. ?

Your inputs would be appreciated

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Needed your advice at the earliest please, i received my ready for visa email but my UCI or Application number is not printed in the email. Would it make an issue while submitting to VFS, i have attached related documents where it shows my application numbers and a screenshot from my profile to show the UCI number. Awaiting your response.
No issues. As long as you you have the PPR email, you can use it to submit your passport.

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
@legalfalcon

I have been requested ADRs from IRCC which included Remeds, Pof updated and new PCC. Does this means my eligibility has been passed or they require these docs to start my eligibility. ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Given that your AOR is 2020, your eligibility should most likely be passed. However, to be absolutely sure, you should consult your GCMS notes.

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
@legalfalcon hello sir one more question.

IRCC has asked for 6 months bank statements. Previously in 2020 I submitted a FD certificate with the required amount. The FD matured and came in my savings account this February. Now could I again make a new FD and share that with IRCC or is it mandatory to share the 6 months bank statements with IRCC

mumbai_demon

Jan 5, 2021
@legalfalcon

I hav an AoR of 22 Nov 2020
Even I received ADR 2 days ago.
IMM5669
PCC
Remed request

My eligibility was passed as per last GCMS notes (July 2021).

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Got the notes, generated on March 2nd 2022 (ordered on February 19th, received on March 15th)

Eligibility : Review Required
Security : Not started
Criminality : In progress
Medical : Passed - Expired
Info Sharing : In progress
VO : Mexico

So, no progress since January, 18th 2021

Ashu23202

Jan 3, 2018
has anyone been able to touch base with IRCC? i have called the customer care number several times but no avail..webform replies are not useful at all.

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Caught a second GU in 2 months. As per GCMS notes, the first one was for Security starting so maybe the second one means security passed. Not sure what it means, but I'm relieved by the fact that they are doing something with my application and not just sitting on it.
Now I'm pretty confident that this GU was my security passing as today I received remedical request!

naveenjohn94

Jun 4, 2020
I just got an email from IRCC.DoNotReplyCPC-O-NePasRepondreCTD-O.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with the title "Ready for Visa"

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform CPC-Ottawa immediately by email to: ----- with details concerning your situation.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions and pre-departure COVID 19 testing requirements are now in place for individuals flying to Canada. Please consult How COVID-19 is affecting immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services for the latest information before making any travel plans and again before departing for Canada.

It is your responsibility to keep yourself informed of any changes to the travel restrictions to Canada by going to Find out if you can travel to Canada

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform CPC-Ottawa immediately at the email address above:
  • Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;
  • Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
  • Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
  • Change in health;
  • You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence
  • Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
Your failure to inform IRCC of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.

Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)

· Note: As of December 1, 2011, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will no longer issue a Permanent Resident counterfoil to applicants from visa exempt countries. All applicants approved for permanent residence, whether they hold a passport from a visa exempt country or from a country requiring a visa for Canada, will continue to be issued a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) document.
· Determine whether you require a visa in your passport to enter Canada at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp#exemptions.
Be advised when asked the question “What are you doing in Canada?” to answer, “Visiting as a tourist, visiting family or visiting friends”. It is only for the purpose of determining if you require a visa or not.
· If you and/or your dependent(s) hold a passport from a visa exempt country, this office will NOT require your/their passport(s) to finalize this case. Only submit the passport(s) for those persons who require a visa for Canada. For all others, please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the valid passport
· Please note that if you or your accompanying family members are permanent residents of the U.S.A and a holder of a passport, which requires a visa to enter Canada, you are still required to submit your passport(s).

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
On the back of one photo of each person (principal applicant and each family member), write the person's name, and enclose one photo of each person in an envelope. Enclose the rest of the photos of the principal applicant and family member in a separate envelope.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.
Submit your package to the Visa Application Center (VAC) in New York at the address below:
Visa Application Centre – New York
145 West 45th Street, 4th floor
New York NY 10036
U.S.A.

Please visit the VAC website at the link below for details on how to submit your package for secure transmission. (*Please note a service fee is applicable) If you have any questions about how to submit your original passport, please contact the VAC using the information available on the following website: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/usa/
***PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR PACKAGE TO THE NEW YORK CONSULATE***
To submit your package in Canada:
If you are residing in Canada and if all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you must inform the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa via IRCC webform at:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Last edited:
Reactions: VVV62