Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-08-2020
Med's Done....
09-12-2020
LANDED..........
30-08-2019
If you don't have details in the notes, your guess would be as good as mine.

Did you answer "Yes" to one of the statutory questions ? Have you noticed a difference between your CRS at application and the CRS that the officer has assessed ?
yes, they have mentioned that verified score is 436
CRS Point minimum score for round : 476
CRS score at application (APR) : 486

Not sure what this means : "Did you answer "Yes" to one of the statutory questions ? "

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
yes, they have mentioned that verified score is 436
CRS Point minimum score for round : 476
CRS score at application (APR) : 486

Not sure what this means : "Did you answer "Yes" to one of the statutory questions ? "
The statutory questions refer to the questions about visa refusal, etc.

Regarding your CRS, something in your supporting documents is raising doubts with the case analyst and he decided to "withhold" 50 points you had claimed.

So, try to identify as soon as possible what the problem could be and be proactive by uploading better supporting documents to help the officer clear any doubts and give you your 50 points back.

Samagra

Mar 29, 2021
Markham
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-08-2020
Med's Done....
09-12-2020
LANDED..........
30-08-2019
The statutory questions refer to the questions about visa refusal, etc.

Regarding your CRS, something in your supporting documents is raising doubts with the case analyst and he decided to "withhold" 50 points you had claimed.

So, try to identify as soon as possible what the problem could be and be proactive by uploading better supporting documents to help the officer clear any doubts and give you your 50 points back.
Thank you for the review
I think it could be related to my employment details.
I'll see if there's anything else i should be attaching to support this.

Reactions: sgoldsmith

EE2Canada2020

Aug 19, 2021
The long long journey has come to an end, got PR card 6 MONTHS after ecopr!! see timeline for the insane sequence of events. Thanks everyone for your help and support. This forum is a wonderful place, everyone sharing the good and the bad news, it helped me in my journey. I will visit periodically for few more months to answer any questions.
It is a very emotional experience to hold that rectangular piece of plastic in your hands. I won't give any parting advice because nothing works, just keep trying until you get it or not. No wisdom, no hi-fi words, just thanks and goodbye. See you all in 3 yrs for the citizenship process.

dhir.patwa

Mar 9, 2021
Hi,
Afaik, it's better to wait for the IRCC to ask for it and then get it done, absolutely no correlation b/w remed and application processing time, at least that's what I and others I know are doing.
Hi,
Afaik, it's better to wait for the IRCC to ask for it and then get it done, absolutely no correlation b/w remed and application processing time, at least that's what I and others I know are doing.
I second with Afaik's advise.
Also, Sanjeev, could you please tell me what is your AOR? My details are almost same as yours but haven't yet asked for GCMS notes. My AOR is 26 Nov so guess my notes would read the same?

carolineg543

Feb 3, 2022
Hello guys,

What are your thoughts regarding the new IRCC immigration Plan? how will it affect us ?

My AOR- FSW-Outland:
-Nov 9th 2020
-PO Rabat (Morocco)
-2nd Office: CIO
-GCMS Jan 2022 says eligibility passed / medical expired / security and criminality not started/ info sharing in progress.

do you think I should do remedical even without being asked for it ?

Please help @legalfalcon
You might want to check out recent stats Canada data that I posted on twitter @carolineg543. It provides a breakdown of processing numbers and remaining inventory for the various streams of applications at the Rabat VO.

Reactions: Mhihud

sanjeevpuri21

Sep 13, 2019
I second with Afaik's advise.
Also, Sanjeev, could you please tell me what is your AOR? My details are almost same as yours but haven't yet asked for GCMS notes. My AOR is 26 Nov so guess my notes would read the same?
My AoR is 17.Nov.2020.. as I have checked in other threads.. most of the files transferred to Winnipeg VO have same status, i.e. both Eligibility and Security NOT STARTED for past couple of months, which could be due to the fact that Winnipeg VO is not operational as of now.. this is very frustrating as Sept/Oct 2021 FSW-O have started getting PPRs with no focus on the backlog files by IRCC

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
My AoR is 17.Nov.2020.. as I have checked in other threads.. most of the files transferred to Winnipeg VO have same status, i.e. both Eligibility and Security NOT STARTED for past couple of months, which could be due to the fact that Winnipeg VO is not operational as of now.. this is very frustrating as Sept/Oct 2021 FSW-O have started getting PPRs with no focus on the backlog files by IRCC
I don't think this is related to Winnipeg VO, I saw multiple applicants wit AOR in November which have the same status. I also have the same status since June 2021 and the VO is Paris (Eligibility and Security - NOT STARTED, Info Sharing - In Progress). And by seeing this: https://www.cicnews.com/2022/03/ukraine-crisis-canada-opens-to-unlimited-number-of-ukrainians-immigrants-0322738.html#gs.s514aq I would say goodbye to PR in 2022, or at least in the first 2/3 of this year.

fdelliott2

Star Member
Oct 13, 2021
Where did you see Sept/Oct 2021 FSW-O getting their PPRs? There hasn't been a draw since December of 2020, so that's not possible. Might you be confusing them with PNPs (Provincial Nominations)?

Amrita14

Jul 7, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon need your support with an urgent query. I got a correspondence request letter today . Which says ‘for the purpose of determining of you have upheld the residency obligations in meeting the requirements for a permanent resident card please provide us with proof of residency in Canada and submit a copy of your passport and personal immigration entry/exit record or movement certificate issued by the countries where you have traveled’

not sure what this means since we applied for a pr and not a pr card , how are we expected to prove our residency when our application didn’t get approved in the first place and we never traveled to Canada . Secondly our medicals passed without a renewal yesterday.
Any advice on this matter will be appreciatied.

sanjeevpuri21

Sep 13, 2019
Where did you see Sept/Oct 2021 FSW-O getting their PPRs? There hasn't been a draw since December of 2020, so that's not possible. Might you be confusing them with PNPs (Provincial Nominations)?
You are correct, its an OINP outland candidate which I saw on FB, with AoR dated Sept 2021, CoR India (Delhi) who got his PPR this week.

MAK1991

Nov 29, 2020
Hello good people,
I need an urgent support from u all. My AOR is on 1st week of Nov 2020. My medical expired on last week of Oct 2021.
I got married on last week of December 2021 and immediately informed IRCC via webmail abd how to add her on my existing application. On 2nd week of Jan 2022, I got an email from IRCC to provide docs of my wife via webform.
So I have sent all the docs with the full payment as well on 1st week of Feb 2022 via webform. Its been one month today but they didn’t reply anything yet.
How long could it take for them to reply me that they receive my spouse docs and ask for her biometric and medical with my remedical request? Should I raise a webform asking this?
What should I do pls suggest.
Regards

sonams18

Nov 19, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I reached local MP regarding my PR application, AOR- 1st Nov,2020 and received this is reply-
  • Application in Nova Scotia
  • Eligibility requirement under review
  • Medical examination results are on file and valid until November 25, 2022
  • Criminality verifications are currently valid for you
  • Security verifications have not started
  • Applicant will be contacted via email on file if any document is required
  • Processing time line can not be provided at this time
488 days of file being in review stage. When will this end! ugh!