Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
FSW - Outland (OINP), with spouse & two kids
COR : India (New Delhi)
AOR : 17-Nov-2020
Biometrics Completed : 26-Feb-2021
Medical Expired in July 2021
Long silence & no updates since then..
Raised a web form to check for Visa Office on January 9, 2022 and got below reply on Jan 28, 2022.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently at the IRCC local office in Winnipeg, Manitoba, for processing.
Rest assured that they will contact you as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is required.

I have also ordered GCMS notes couple of days back through GetGCMS.com
Is OINP EE applications processed at Manitoba VO as well? Is it normal?
Any suggestions or inputs are welcome here.
Thanks.
This is correct. One of my friends AOR is also Nov 20220 OINP. He called IRCC last week and they told him that his file has been moved from NDVO to Winnipeg VO. It seems PNP files would be processed there.

Reactions: seadrag0n

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
This is correct. One of my friends AOR is also Nov 20220 OINP. He called IRCC last week and they told him that his file has been moved from NDVO to Winnipeg VO. It seems PNP files would be processed there.
I have never heard of Winnipeg VO, do you have any idea about this VO?

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
I have never heard of Winnipeg VO, do you have any idea about this VO?
I have heard of this VO but not in much detail. Mainly we hear of Sydney, Edmonton, Ottawa and NDVO.

The files are moved to Winnipeg due to the work load redistribution as told by the IRCC rep to my friend. The rep also told that PNP files would be processed in Winnipeg in the first Qtr of 2022.

Reactions: seadrag0n

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Raised a web form to check for Visa Office on January 9, 2022 and got below reply on Jan 28, 2022.
We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently at the IRCC local office in Winnipeg, Manitoba, for processing.
Rest assured that they will contact you as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is required.

Thanks.
MIne is OINP. Had raised a webform in Oct 2021 and got to know that it is in CIO Sydney NS. Not sure if they have transferred it some where else.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
MIne is OINP. Had raised a webform in Oct 2021 and got to know that it is in CIO Sydney NS. Not sure if they have transferred it some where else.
As we are seeing a bunch of PPR's for Jan 2021 and July/August 2021 PNP outland applications from CIO and pretty much no PPR's for late 2020 PNP outland applications, maybe all late 2020 PNP applications were transferred. I have seen a one or two PPR's for August 2020 AOR PNP outland applications from CIO, not much beyond that.

Reactions: HezekiahVelle

sanjeevpuri21

Sep 13, 2019
I have heard of this VO but not in much detail. Mainly we hear of Sydney, Edmonton, Ottawa and NDVO.

The files are moved to Winnipeg due to the work load redistribution as told by the IRCC rep to my friend. The rep also told that PNP files would be processed in Winnipeg in the first Qtr of 2022.
One month has already passed from Q1-2022.. and still, there seems to be not much updates from Winnipeg VO yet

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
@legalfalcon
I had requested for addition of newborn in Sept2021 via webform and had shared the necessary documents such as POF, birth certificate, Passport. Then had raised couple of webform for an update but did not receive back anything.

Recently, sent a webform once again and received an email for below documents by one of the agents.
To do so, we invite you to send your add-on request through the IRCC webform available on our website. You can attach the following forms and documents in the field reserved to that effect:
A new Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) with supporting documents,
(If applicable) A Schedule A - Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form,
(If applicable) An Additional Dependants/Declaration (IMM 0008DEP) form,
(If applicable) A signed Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form,
A copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship,
A copy of the family member's valid passport,
Police certificates for all countries where the family member over the age of 18 has lived for more than 6 months since turning 18,
A letter of explanation, and
If applicable, the proof of payment.

My representative told that we will wait until the request comes in IRCC portal as replying through webform is taking way too longer and mean while keep documents ready.

Do you feel it is the right approach. Can you please suggest your expertise on this as I am a bit confused.

dhir.patwa

Mar 9, 2021
AOR 26 Nov
I haven't received any re-medical request. Can somebody please help me get an idea when should that be happening. I read on this thread that someone with AOR of 01 Nov got their re-med request in Jan 2022.
Also, once the re-med is passed, any tentative timelines to PPR?

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
AOR 26 Nov
I haven't received any re-medical request. Can somebody please help me get an idea when should that be happening. I read on this thread that someone with AOR of 01 Nov got their re-med request in Jan 2022.
Also, once the re-med is passed, any tentative timelines to PPR?
It's my understanding that a re-medical request or the renewal of expired certificate happens when the file is ready to be finalized.

As far as the timeline between that and PPR, I have no idea.

sanjeevpuri21

Sep 13, 2019

Thanks.
VO : Winnipeg, Manitoba

I have raised a web-form on 18.Jan.2022 to check for a status update on my file and received below response (from the same agent who earlier replied details of VO for my file) few mins back.

We verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The eligibility verifications have not been initiated.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. Our ability to review and process applications is also being affected.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible, and that you will be informed when a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

It seems like they are picking up applications on random basis, with no set criteria. The wait seems to continue for now...

Last edited:

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
I have raised another web-form on 18.Jan.2022 to check for a status update on my file and received below response (from the same agent who earlier replied details of VO for my file) few mins back.

Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can't give accurate processing times for most types of applications. Our ability to review and process applications is also being affected.

Rest assured that we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible, and that you will be informed when a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

It seems like they are picking up applications on random basis, with no set criteria. The wait seems to continue for now...
Thanks for sharing thus update respected member.

There is no method followed by IRCC to finalize the files. It's random and only they know it which is sad for most of us.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
VO : Winnipeg, Manitoba

I have raised a web-form on 18.Jan.2022 to check for a status update on my file and received below response (from the same agent who earlier replied details of VO for my file) few mins back.

Did they say when your application was transferred to Winnipeg VO? Looks like eligibility is still not started for you which means your application must have been transferred shortly after you submitted.