+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Oh really? That's what I was hoping, and that my PPR will just arrive by email out of the blue! Do you know if that has happened to others - no update on their medical and then PPR has arrived?
It’s very unlikely for FSW-O, you can see that they prefer to ask for re-medicals as there was more than 1 year since we loded our AOR. Also they might ask to redo PCC for the country of residence and some othet forms as mentioned above.

sanjeevpuri21

Sep 13, 2019
FSW - Outland (OINP), with spouse & two kids
COR : India (New Delhi)
AOR : 17-Nov-2020
Biometrics Completed : 26-Feb-2021
Medical Expired in July 2021
Long silence & no updates since then..
Raised a web form to check for Visa Office on January 9, 2022 and got below reply on Jan 28, 2022.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently at the IRCC local office in Winnipeg, Manitoba, for processing.
Rest assured that they will contact you as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is required.

I have also ordered GCMS notes couple of days back through GetGCMS.com
Is OINP EE applications processed at Manitoba VO as well? Is it normal?
Any suggestions or inputs are welcome here.
Thanks.

Last edited:

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
FSW - Outland (OINP), with spouse & two kids
COR : India (New Delhi)
AOR : 17-Nov-2020
Biometrics Completed : 26-Feb-2021
Medical Expired in July 2021
Long silence & no updates since then..
Raised a web form to check for Visa Office on January 9, 2022 and got below reply on Jan 28, 2022.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information on file and can confirm that your application is currently at the IRCC local office in Winnipeg, Manitoba, for processing.
Rest assured that they will contact you as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is required.
I have also ordered GCMS notes couple of days back through GetGCMS.com
Is OINP EE applications processed at Manitoba VO as well? Is it normal?
Any suggestions or inputs are welcome here.
Thanks.
I have never seen any PNP outland applications getting processed at any other inland VO except CIO, maybe they are distributing the workload for faster processing, who knows. Wait for your GCMS notes.

Reactions: RSub

esc

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
I have never seen any PNP outland applications getting processed at any other inland VO except CIO, maybe they are distributing the workload for faster processing, who knows. Wait for your GCMS notes.
Do you know where the CIO is located for PNP-O?