+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

crzyvin

Jan 5, 2021
Suggestion needed:
I have an fsw inland pr application raised by my spouse as primary Aor 2020 nov
Eligibility cleared

My closed work permit going to expire so my company raised extension Recently
Is there a chance ircc will stop work permit extension and complete pr application?
@legalfalcon

Reactions: ElegantVegetable

Pewdipurple

May 2, 2021
Got a ghost update earlier today. My medical results status changed from not needed to "You passed the medical exam". My medical expired last month and didn't do remedical. Is it a sign of progress in my application?

FSW-O, AOR 30 November 2020,
Hi,

I had the same status change on Saturday, December 11th. CEC outland, AOR 19th November 2020 - VO Ottawa. What does this mean exactly? Is PR imminent?

Carolkim

Nov 18, 2021
Reactions: Pewdipurple

kanwar144

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
@legalfalcon. I needed advice how should I fill the form of representation for my spouse.

Hello ,I had written to IRCC , to find out my file information and status ,in general way , without selecting the dedicated visa office ,

I got a reply which state "
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India, we invite you to contact them directly if you wish to:

• Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

Furthermore, we have verified the file of your spouse and were unable to find information stating that you are their representative.

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. For this reason, we cannot respond to your enquiry since this file contains personal information about another person.

In order to respond to your enquiry, your spouse must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you already provided a Use of a Representative form by mail, the office may not have processed it yet. In order to assist you, please resend the form. Upon reception of this information, it will be our pleasure to update the file. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

""

What shall be done regarding the same , is this normal ?
Please find below attached image for your reference.
regards

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmvoeRZuKLewgvga1j44QWc4Y4j7sA

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon. I needed advice how should I fill the form of representation for my spouse.

Hello ,I had written to IRCC , to find out my file information and status ,in general way , without selecting the dedicated visa office ,

I got a reply which state "
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We can confirm that your file is currently located at the Canadian visa office in New Delhi, India, we invite you to contact them directly if you wish to:

• Submit a withdrawal request, if applicable,
  • Report important changes,
  • Provide documents,
  • Obtain information regarding the status of your application, or
  • Enquire on an outcome to a request.
You will find the complete list of visa offices on our website.

Once you have selected the office you wish to contact, you will be presented with the different ways you may contact them.

Furthermore, we have verified the file of your spouse and were unable to find information stating that you are their representative.

The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. For this reason, we cannot respond to your enquiry since this file contains personal information about another person.

In order to respond to your enquiry, your spouse must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you already provided a Use of a Representative form by mail, the office may not have processed it yet. In order to assist you, please resend the form. Upon reception of this information, it will be our pleasure to update the file. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

""

What shall be done regarding the same , is this normal ?
Please find below attached image for your reference.
regards

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmvoeRZuKLewgvga1j44QWc4Y4j7sA
You have to use the webform for NDVO:

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=New Delhi

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon can you please advice
Any TRV you file will be processed on its own merits. Only after the PR application is approved and you become a PR, will any other pending application be cancelled since as a PR you do not need a visa or a permit.

Reactions: crzyvin

spacefootball

Jan 11, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon,

AOR: Nov 2020 (FSW outland)

CBSA report indicates no update in my application since January. I have a job offer from Canada and am working as a contractor right now from outside Canada. What is the best way to expedite my application? Any help is appreciated.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon,

CBSA report indicates no update in my application since January. I have a job offer from Canada and am working as a contractor right now from outside Canada. What is the best way to expedite my application? Any help is appreciated.
There is no way for an Outlander. Just take the job and live your Canadian dream.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon,

You cannot expedite the application. You will have to wait. If you have an opportunity to get a WP, you can do so.

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Hi Guys,

I am FSW (PNP - MB). I am from Pakistan and currently residence of U.A.E. My wife who is born in Pakistan but never lived there for more than 6 months but visited Pakistan twice a year. So today when I was looking at documents to upload I noticed IRCC needs both of ours U.A.E and Pakistan Police Clearance Certificates. I totally understand that I would be needing mine Pakistan and U.A.E PPC since I lived in both countries for more than 6 months but my wife who never lived in Pakistan for more than 6 months why does IRCC need her PPC from Pakistan? I am so confused here! Any idea why? @legalfalcon

johnnywasserman

Nov 27, 2020
My medicals went from You do not need a medical to "You passed medical exam on Dec 17th 2021". Previously medicals were passed on 11th Dec 2020 and they changed to "You do not need a medical exam" on Nov 1st week 2021. Any guesses on what to expect?

AOR : Nov 3rd 2020
COR : USA
Citizen : India

Ordered GCMS in May 2021
Eligibility : Not started
Criminality : Passed
Security : Not started
FSW - O

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Guys,

I am FSW (PNP - MB). I am from Pakistan and currently residence of U.A.E. My wife who is born in Pakistan but never lived there for more than 6 months but visited Pakistan twice a year. So today when I was looking at documents to upload I noticed IRCC needs both of ours U.A.E and Pakistan Police Clearance Certificates. I totally understand that I would be needing mine Pakistan and U.A.E PPC since I lived in both countries for more than 6 months but my wife who never lived in Pakistan for more than 6 months why does IRCC need her PPC from Pakistan? I am so confused here! Any idea why? @legalfalcon
PCCs are required for:

• For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR.
  • For countries in which the applicant no longer resides, the police certificate must have been issued after the last time the applicant stayed in that country for 6 months or more in a row.
  • Police certificates meeting the above requirements can be accepted even if they have an expiry date that has passed.
  • This includes the requirement to provide a police certificate for countries in which the individual has travelled for 6 months or more in a row, whether or not the individual had an established residential address during this time.
  • Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.

If you have a passport from a country, i.e. you are a citizen of that county, you will automatically be asked for the PCC from there, irrespective of whether you lived there for more than 6 months or not.

The officer can exercise discretion when assessing whether police certificates that do not fall within standard IRCC parameters may still be required to process the application. When necessary, an officer can use discretion in their determination of whether or not a client is admissible to Canada by using other documents or mechanisms that are available to them.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
My medicals went from You do not need a medical to "You passed medical exam on Dec 17th 2021". Previously medicals were passed on 11th Dec 2020 and they changed to "You do not need a medical exam" on Nov 1st week 2021. Any guesses on what to expect?

Ordered GCMS in May 2021
FSW - O
Based on your country of residence (USA) - you are just a step away from PPR.

ElegantVegetable

Star Member
Oct 15, 2021

Ordered GCMS in May 2021
FSW - O
It's a system generated update.