+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

N95

Feb 3, 2021
@legalfalcon
I just received a message from IRCC indicating that I should submit Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669). Could you please help understand what is this and it was requested? Is there anything that I should be concerned about? I updated my application through web forms throughout the past year as I changed my country of residence and visited many countries. Could this be the reason they're asking for it?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon
I just received a message from IRCC indicating that I should submit Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669). Could you please help understand what is this and it was requested? Is there anything that I should be concerned about? I updated my application through web forms throughout the past year as I changed my country of residence and visited many countries. Could this be the reason they're asking for it?

If it has been a while since you submitted your application, IRCC can seek background declaration to ensure if any additional checks are required, based on you travel, change of CoR etc.

Nothing much to be concerned.

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
from a wechat group, someone just get remedial and her AOR is November 2020 and her file is in HKVO.
I am really happy for her and wish that we all could have some progress soon.

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello all,

I have a question regarding my application, maybe you could help me with some clarification. On my latest GCMS I noticed that my common-law partner martial status is "Married" but at the relationship field is "Common-law partner". My martial and relationship status are both "Common-law". I checked again the EE application and I didn't mentioned "Married" at my common-law partner. Do you know if there is a bug in their system or this is the way that it should look like? Should I be worried about this or I should send a webform noticing them regarding this?
@legalfalcon can you help me with some clarification.

Thank you in advance!

saman.reza

Dec 1, 2021
After getting the eCOPR, how many months do you have to land in Canada?
I am Inland so I have no idea, I did virtual landing due to Covid so basically the portal email and then verifying that you are in Canada and your address and photo is the only things you need to do. The virtual declaration for me being in Canada took about 1 day or so.

Carolkim

Nov 18, 2021
Hi Same same Aor Day and same notes send by MP,
I don't know what happened. Do you know which office are working on your application?
Mine is in Etobicoke, there is all that I know as of right now. I'm still waiting. Applied to extend my bridging visa and I'm hoping something will happen to my application before Christmas (Christmas Miracle I hope lol)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello all,

I have a question regarding my application, maybe you could help me with some clarification. On my latest GCMS I noticed that my common-law partner martial status is "Married" but at the relationship field is "Common-law partner". My martial and relationship status are both "Common-law". I checked again the EE application and I didn't mentioned "Married" at my common-law partner. Do you know if there is a bug in their system or this is the way that it should look like? Should I be worried about this or I should send a webform noticing them regarding this?
@legalfalcon can you help me with some clarification.

Thank you in advance!
It most likely is a transcription error. However, if your partner has been married before and you answered yes to it, that could be an issue. If that is not the case, then it is an error. You can send a web form and point it out.

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
It most likely is a transcription error. However, if your partner has been married before and you answered yes to it, that could be an issue. If that is not the case, then it is an error. You can send a web form and point it out.
Thank you for your input. Yes, my partner was never married before. I'll send these days a webform to clarify the issue.

Reactions: legalfalcon

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
from a wechat group, someone just get remedial and her AOR is November 2020 and her file is in HKVO.
I am really happy for her and wish that we all could have some progress soon.
Notjing speacial, most Visa Offices process local residents applications. Hong Kong residents were prioritized since early 2021, so it makes sense.

Also US residents and Afghan citizens are a priority. Besides that only London VO does some movement on UK ans Irish residents files, but not much is heard about PPRs in the end. FSW-O remains not be a priority.

N95

Feb 3, 2021
Hi @legalfalcon. The space in personal history section in the IMM 5669 form is not enough, how should I handle this? Also, shall I sign the IMM 5669 form electronically or by hand?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon. The space in personal history section in the IMM 5669 form is not enough, how should I handle this? Also, shall I sign the IMM 5669 form electronically or by hand?
If you have additional information, you can add additional sheets in the same table and on the form write see attached. You form will look like:

Q2

See attached pg 5 (actual page of the sheet).

If you are not using an interpreter and submitting the form electronically from your GCkey, you do not have to hand sign it as all documents when transmitted are electronically signed when you submit it under the penalty of perjury.