+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sasu21

Aug 28, 2021
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm am an outland applicant. Was wondering if IRCC has started processing 2020 outland FSW applications. None of my friends who applied last year has got their final decision yet.

I got my GCMS few days back and is says eligibility - passed. I'm not sure for how long should i wait for them to finalise.

Can anyone help me please.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm am an outland applicant. Was wondering if IRCC has started processing 2020 outland FSW applications. None of my friends who applied last year has got their final decision yet.

I got my GCMS few days back and is says eligibility - passed. I'm not sure for how long should i wait for them to finalise.

No one knows for sure.. just hoping n waiting

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022

Your country of residence and visa office?

Sahil318

Sep 12, 2020
Hello All expert members & @legalfalcon , need help on this urgently please. I had originally completed my medical for PR application on 26-Oct-2020 which i uploaded at the time of AoR in Nov-2020. I also got the status "Medical Passed" On my PR application, somewhere in Jan-2021.

Now I got this request again for IMM1017-E (MEDICAL REPORT
CLIENT BIODATA AND SUMMARY)
in August and it said that medical needs to be done with in 30 days from the date of issue of this letter.

I got my medical done yesterday, but I don`t see any place to upload this and the status on my PR application is "Your Action is Required".
Also, the status on "Review of medical results" is "We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details"

Kindly help me with this, where do i update my medical and how to proceed.

Thanks in advance !!

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Hello All expert members & @legalfalcon , need help on this urgently please. I had originally completed my medical for PR application on 26-Oct-2020 which i uploaded at the time of AoR in Nov-2020. I also got the status "Medical Passed" On my PR application, somewhere in Jan-2021.

in August and it said that medical needs to be done with in 30 days from the date of issue of this letter.

I got my medical done yesterday, but I don`t see any place to upload this and the status on my PR application is "Your Action is Required".
Also, the status on "Review of medical results" is "We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details"

Thanks in advance !!
This gets automatically updated, as the medical centre sends them the report (which already has your IME number on it). However, you can update IRCC through webform, that's no harm.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021

Let’s see if anything changes in September, so far they basically don’t issue PPRs for FSW-O or PNP-O unless those are US residents since February. In very rare cases, mostly involving London VO, some files are getting processed, but again - without PPR issuance. As per MyImmiTracker nothing is under processing besides CEC stream. At best we should hope for end of 2021-2022, but if virus will continue to strike, situations like in Afghanistan will continue to appear out of nowhere, and restrictions for travelling won’t be lifted - it can be 2023 as well.

Reactions: Sasu21

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

Thanks in advance !!
You will have to send the upfront medical sheet you received from your panel physician via web form.

Reactions: Sahil318

Sogigurpreet

Jun 11, 2020
@legalfalcon I have a question about photo requirement in pr confirmation portal . I have stamp on the back of the photo and do I need to write my name and dob as well ? and about the space at the back my photographer used a big stamp and it has left me with less space . if I happen to write something on the photo are they going to accept it, even if it is visible properly ?

Reactions: SidhuSD

Sogigurpreet

Jun 11, 2020
Yes .. go to photo requirements link n it states it .. the stamp n date will be by the studio person n if he agrees can write other details too .. but normally very few agree..so, write dob n name n date etc by yourself or any friend /family ( if you feel so) after the studio person stamps n let it dry completely and then write ..
What if i happen to write something on the stamp ? Is it gonna be a issue ?

Reactions: SidhuSD

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I have a question about photo requirement in pr confirmation portal . I have stamp on the back of the photo and do I need to write my name and dob as well ? and about the space at the back my photographer used a big stamp and it has left me with less space . if I happen to write something on the photo are they going to accept it, even if it is visible properly ?
Yes, you will have to enter your name and DOB.

IF you write something that overlaps with the stamp is not an issue as long as things are legible.