+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sogigurpreet

Jun 11, 2020
Anybody whos has contacted their MP regrading the delay in the application?
Can you please provide me with format of the email you typed?

I am thinking of contacting my MP.
call your MP and tell them about your situation and they will send u a consent form, fill it up and send it back to them and usually a responsible person reach out to IRCC on your behalf and then wait for there reply.

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Anybody whos has contacted their MP regrading the delay in the application?
Can you please provide me with format of the email you typed?

I am thinking of contacting my MP.
I did one week back and they said now they are not considering these but will see. After one week I called again and found they did not ask.But I requested and explained my situation saying it’s more than 16 months and CEC inland and some other personal things. Then they contacted on behalf of me as a one of and gave the reply. So basically due to elections now they are not doing it and on a case by case basis they might do. I would say Try your luck if you have any genuine issues. Google your MP based on postal code and send a mail to them they will send . They will send you a letter with MP details and you need to fill in that and send

EE2Canada2020

Aug 19, 2021
Totally crazy speed but happy news, I got my eCOPR yesterday........ on a Sunday!! See my timeline, absolutely no indication or communication between Dec last yr to this month, then suddenly eCOPR. Thanks for this great forum and members, special thanks to @legalfalcon
I don't think there is any logic to how ircc works. Patience/prayer/disconnected, whatever helps you until you get eCOPR. All the best to every one.
Now waiting for the actual PR card :)

Amrita14

Jul 7, 2021
Totally crazy speed but happy news, I got my eCOPR yesterday........ on a Sunday!! See my timeline, absolutely no indication or communication between Dec last yr to this month, then suddenly eCOPR. Thanks for this great forum and members, special thanks to @legalfalcon
I don't think there is any logic to how ircc works. Patience/prayer/disconnected, whatever helps you until you get eCOPR. All the best to every one.
Congratulations! Can you please share if you are cec/fsw/pnp inland/Outland ?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Congrats!
What was an ADR?

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Where do you get eCOPR. In mail?

HRP2020

Star Member
Aug 12, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
November 13, 2020
Congratulations for all who have gotten their Copr.
just now I found an approval for FSW-Inland, I don't know him/her but Congratulations.

ravla

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
I am about to enter Canada with a work permit.

I wonder what would happen when I update IRCC of my whereabout.

Would my file get transfer from the local VO to an inland VO, or would it just stay in place?

Anyone have idea?

Samagra

Mar 29, 2021
Markham
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-08-2020
Med's Done....
09-12-2020
LANDED..........
30-08-2019
Anybody else FSW-inland waiting for updates?
I have not heard from IRCC since 9th Dec 2020
Latest update:
Review of medical results - December 9, 2020:You passed the medical exam.

Anyone in similar situation? or with COPR