+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
@legalfalcon can you please help?
I have valid Canadian open work permit till Oct. 2022. I applied for TRV Stamping inside Canada on May 4th 2021. I left Canada on May 29th due to medical reasons & I have not given any intimation to IRCC about that.
I also have applied for my PR in Non express entry Category on 27th May because I have provincial nominee certificate issued by Manitoba Provisional Nominee Program.
Now, I m in India from 31st may & try to get back to Canada as soon as possible. I would like to inquire about what course of action I should do.
Should I wait for few months for my TRV in normal processing time frame in Canada or do I need to post a webform.
If I would posted a webform, would it affect my PR process or PNP?
Please help me in deciding appropriate course of action. Thanks for ur valuable advice in advance.
From your other posts, it seems you are already a permanent resident?

4K0223

Aug 7, 2021
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

select Immigration

Express Entry applications
Last updated: August 10, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
December 13 and 19, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.

All other Express Entry applications
  • We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.
  • If your application was approved on or before March 18, 2020, and your COPR has expired, you must follow these instructions.
Find more information about how COVID-19 affects your immigration application

Another confirmation is in everyone’s GCMS Notes, and on https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application
only 1 PPR since February in FSW-O, and that one is US resident
Thanks, specially for sending the link to myimmitracker.com. Lots of cool data in there! Actually, there are a few PNP-inland with Oct 2020 AOR, who has received PPR in July. I feel we should receive an update in a few weeks if everything goes well. Also, just requested the gcms notes today (I hope I did everything right because it didn't ask for any payment).

I'm learning a lot thanks to this forum. Awesome community. THANK YOU!

RenanFromBrazil

Jan 18, 2021
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-12-2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

select Immigration

Express Entry applications
Last updated: August 10, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
December 13 and 19, 2020 ?
If your application is complex, it may take us longer to process it.
I am a CEC applicant. My AOR is December 6. My application is still stuck at having passed medicals. No emails, no ghost updates. Seeing that they are processing December 13-19 and seem to have skipped me hurts.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I am a CEC applicant. My AOR is December 6. My application is still stuck at having passed medicals. No emails, no ghost updates. Seeing that they are processing December 13-19 and seem to have skipped me hurts.
Not everyone gets ghost updates or you may have missed one on a day you did not login. Have you ordered gcms notes or emailed your MP? Your onlinr account will never show any changes

RenanFromBrazil

Jan 18, 2021
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
06-12-2020
Not everyone gets ghost updates or you may have missed one on a day you did not login. Have you ordered gcms notes or emailed your MP? Your onlinr account will never show any changes
I check my emails daily, and I submitted my application electronically. Only thing left now is to order them notes.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
I check my emails daily, and I submitted my application electronically. Only thing left now is to order them notes.
'ghost updates' dont send emails, sadly. theyre only visible on mycic account (and not always). yes order gcms notes (or call the call centre) that will let you know exactly where it stands!

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Looking at https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application i can see that they mostly process CEC from March-May 2021 as i believe that was the draw with 71 CRS points, so it’s faster to give them eligibility than to those who need 470 and above.

In PNP-O everybody from January 2021 who received PPR is a US resident. Same in FSW-O since February.

Reactions: îleless

Dilipbharti

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
Hello everyone, my medical is expiring tomorrow and my AOR is 30 Nov 20. Should I do the medical again and send it through webform or should I wait for IRCC to request the same. Any advice will be helpful. @legalfalcon

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hello everyone, my medical is expiring tomorrow and my AOR is 30 Nov 20. Should I do the medical again and send it through webform or should I wait for IRCC to request the same. Any advice will be helpful. @legalfalcon
If I were in your shoes, I would rather wait to see what IRCC has to say about that instead of going and pay for a procedure that might not be needed.

Reactions: walnorez

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
@legalfalcon, please I just got my gcms and only the program assistant's r10 check notes are on it. With Criminality, info sharing and medicals passed. About 47 pages redacted. I mean, I'm November 30 AOR and up till now, it's just program assistants notes that is there, is this even normal? No Case processing agent or analyst notes talk more of the Visa officer note . But I got two ghost updates in May. And the gcms was generated on the first of June. Nothing to show the ghost update related to anything done on my file, As the last date it was worked on was 1st February 2021.
I'm just sad and downbeat. I've never seen anyone's notes like that after 6+ months.
What’s your stream?

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
My landing experience

I thought to share my landing experience.

After a very long 21-month journey (story shared here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2020-aor-join-here.708612/page-229) my husband and I received our COPR in the month of May 2021. With the hotel quarantine requirement still in place, we decided to put off immediate traveling to Canada. However, in the month of June, we were glad to know that vaccinated travelers will be exempted from this requirement starting from the 5th of July. We booked our tickets to Toronto (although, Alberta is our province of settlement). In preparation for the landing procedure, we filled the CBSA forms (BSF186 and BSF186A) for declaring the goods we were coming with and goods to follow. A day before our travel, we kept in our details on the ARRIVECAN app. To make the process easy and straightforward, we printed out the code gotten from the ARRIVECAN app after check-in, our COVID test, vaccination records, and the completed CSBSA forms. We also printed out our bank statements with the minimum required funds for a family of two, we also had our marriage certificate with us.

On the day of our travel, we got to to the airport 3 hours before our departure time. Check-in with Air Canada was very smooth. We landed after 1 hour in Toronto where we were directed to check-in electronically. Afterward, we were directed towards the immigration section. We presented our immigrant visa, COPR, COVID result, and ARRIVECAN code after which we proceeded to complete our landing procedure. In the area designated for landing, we were attended to by a very nice lady who asked for our visas and COPR nothing more. We were asked for an address we would like our PRC card to be mailed to us. We provided an address in Manitoba. We were congratulated for becoming permanent residents and then proceeded for our on-arrival COVID test. It was a very smooth process. We had initially opened a SWITCH HEALTH account (even if we had not, there was provision for opening an account either online by yourself, or one of the persons in charge of the testing would gladly help with it). After the test, we proceeded to customs declaration. We were asked for photos of the pieces of jewelry we were planning to bring in later on. We never had this and so, the officer told us to come back later to complete the declaration process. We were a little shocked by this as we were of the opinion that this has to be done on the day of landing to avoid tax later on. We were told to go to the customs section once we have the pictures with 2 copies of each of the BSF186 forms. We then proceeded to claim our baggage and headed to our AIRBNB reservation. We received our negative test in the night and were cleared from any quarantine requirements.

The next day, we went to one of the Service Canada locations to obtain our social insurance number. It was a very easy process. We needed a Canadian telephone number and so, we used the number we had gotten from the textnow app. Our SIN was issued and we went ahead to register for a SIM card. We put off registering for our health card as our final destination of settlement was somewhat dependent on where we get employed. Two weeks later, we went back to the airport to declare our good to follow. It was a very smooth and easy process. We were given some documents that we will need to present when the goods are brought into Canada.

On the day of arrival, we had linked our PR card application to our CIC account and we kept monitoring it for any updates. A week later, we got a ghost update on the application. We called the customer service line and were told by the agent that our cards were sent for production. Two weeks later, we received an email stating that we have a message in our account. We logged in and saw our status as approved. Our cards were mailed to us!!

We had begun interviewing for jobs prior to us arriving in Canada and we were happy to secure a position within 1 week of arrival. Canada is a beautiful place with very nice people.

It's been a journey. I wish everyone success in their immigration journey. Thank you all for all the support so far.

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
My landing experience

I thought to share my landing experience.

After a very long 21-month journey (story shared here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/november-2020-aor-join-here.708612/page-229) my husband and I received our COPR in the month of May 2021. With the hotel quarantine requirement still in place, we decided to put off immediate traveling to Canada. However, in the month of June, we were glad to know that vaccinated travelers will be exempted from this requirement starting from the 5th of July. We booked our tickets to Toronto (although, Alberta is our province of settlement). In preparation for the landing procedure, we filled the CBSA forms (BSF186 and BSF186A) for declaring the goods we were coming with and goods to follow. A day before our travel, we kept in our details on the ARRIVECAN app. To make the process easy and straightforward, we printed out the code gotten from the ARRIVECAN app after check-in, our COVID test, vaccination records, and the completed CSBSA forms. We also printed out our bank statements with the minimum required funds for a family of two, we also had our marriage certificate with us.

On the day of our travel, we got to to the airport 3 hours before our departure time. Check-in with Air Canada was very smooth. We landed after 1 hour in Toronto where we were directed to check-in electronically. Afterward, we were directed towards the immigration section. We presented our immigrant visa, COPR, COVID result, and ARRIVECAN code after which we proceeded to complete our landing procedure. In the area designated for landing, we were attended to by a very nice lady who asked for our visas and COPR nothing more. We were asked for an address we would like our PRC card to be mailed to us. We provided an address in Manitoba. We were congratulated for becoming permanent residents and then proceeded for our on-arrival COVID test. It was a very smooth process. We had initially opened a SWITCH HEALTH account (even if we had not, there was provision for opening an account either online by yourself, or one of the persons in charge of the testing would gladly help with it). After the test, we proceeded to customs declaration. We were asked for photos of the pieces of jewelry we were planning to bring in later on. We never had this and so, the officer told us to come back later to complete the declaration process. We were a little shocked by this as we were of the opinion that this has to be done on the day of landing to avoid tax later on. We were told to go to the customs section once we have the pictures with 2 copies of each of the BSF186 forms. We then proceeded to claim our baggage and headed to our AIRBNB reservation. We received our negative test in the night and were cleared from any quarantine requirements.

The next day, we went to one of the Service Canada locations to obtain our social insurance number. It was a very easy process. We needed a Canadian telephone number and so, we used the number we had gotten from the textnow app. Our SIN was issued and we went ahead to register for a SIM card. We put off registering for our health card as our final destination of settlement was somewhat dependent on where we get employed. Two weeks later, we went back to the airport to declare our good to follow. It was a very smooth and easy process. We were given some documents that we will need to present when the goods are brought into Canada.

On the day of arrival, we had linked our PR card application to our CIC account and we kept monitoring it for any updates. A week later, we got a ghost update on the application. We called the customer service line and were told by the agent that our cards were sent for production. Two weeks later, we received an email stating that we have a message in our account. We logged in and saw our status as approved. Our cards were mailed to us!!

We had begun interviewing for jobs prior to us arriving in Canada and we were happy to secure a position within 1 week of arrival. Canada is a beautiful place with very nice people.

It's been a journey. I wish everyone success in their immigration journey. Thank you all for all the support so far.
Congratulations

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello, Can someone recommend some websites from were to order GCMS and from which authority? Today I have 3 months of waiting for my GCMS from CBSA and since I received a maximum 4 months extension, I think I'll wait another 2 for them. It's frustrating that others who ordered GCMS last month already receive them and there are few idiots who are waiting for 3-4-5 months for them. (like we are too busy to process the new requests). I'm thinking to order new ones, maybe I'm lucky now and I'll receive them before the 1st ones.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hello, Can someone recommend some websites from were to order GCMS and from which authority? Today I have 3 months of waiting for my GCMS from CBSA and since I received a maximum 4 months extension, I think I'll wait another 2 for them. It's frustrating that others who ordered GCMS last month already receive them and there are few idiots who are waiting for 3-4-5 months for them. (like we are too busy to process the new requests). I'm thinking to order new ones, maybe I'm lucky now and I'll receive them before the 1st ones.
I used getgcms.com to order.
Like you I had an extension for CBSA while IRCC responded in 30 days.