+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
If we already approved your permanent resident application
If you’re outside Canada and your COPR and permanent resident visa are still valid
We’re changing Canada’s travel restrictions. If you hold a valid (not expired) Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and visa, you can travel to Canada as of June 21, 2021.

So This Happened. Its a good Sign guys. Fingers crossed
Guys, you could travel previously with COPR too, just not directly - you could go to US as a tourist and then fly or drive to Canada - no restrictions of entry applied in such case.

Mariem Rita

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
What's your VO? Have got any GU till date?
Vo Ottawa, never called never ordered notes. I send webform in may , everything was same only criminal valid, may 30 had ghost update sent webform had reply that eligibility passed, June 6 had second ghost update send webform but not answer yet, country residence Tunisia

Mariem Rita

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
What is your country of residence? How did you find out about passing Eligibility? Via webform query / phone call or via GCMS Notes? If via Notes, how many Notes related to Eligubility you had? 2-3 or just 1?
Vo Ottawa, never called never ordered notes. I send webform in may , everything was same only criminal valid, eligibility in progress since forever , may 30 had ghost update sent webform had reply that eligibility passed, June 6 had second ghost update send webform but not answer yet, country residence Tunisia

jkw495

Jun 21, 2021
True, but not everyone could enter the US. US was restrictive too.
Except that U.S. residents could always manage to reach Canada, for sure. And COPR holders living in the U.S. have always been exempt from Canada's travel restrictions. But IRCC have not prioritized U.S. residents in the FSW or PNP queue at any point. This news may be a sign of future good changes to come, but until we actually start seeing new PPRs being issued to outlanders it doesn't actually change anything for those of us waiting in the queue.

That said, it is really long overdue for all the COPR holders stuck in limbo. So that's really good to see.

Pewdipurple

May 2, 2021
This waiting kills. Im now addicted to reading this forum to check for any positive updates from people. Also I’m logging to my cic account and checking my mailbox every day even though I know I will find nothing.
It definitely does! I’m CEC outland - AOR 19th of November. I check my account everyday and I’m constantly checking my emails. I also call IRCC every two weeks for an update but I think I’ll stop that as the last agent I spoke with had a lil attitude about it lol. Just feel anxious as it’s been quiet for 6 months now. Anyway we’ve had some good news today…COPR holders can finally land!

Reactions: NizJebin

fyngurko

Jun 11, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
25-11-2020
Med's Done....
14-01-2021
Hey yall I have some exciting news!
I got my golden email today on my break at work I am hype!

CEC (inland) mid 20s, no dependents or spouses
CELPIP L12 R11 W11 S10
AOR - Nov 25 2020
Medical - Jan 14
Biometrics - May 31 2021
PPR - June 21 2021

so now i just need to go thru confirmation portal and wait for my card? :D

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Hey yall I have some exciting news!
I got my golden email today on my break at work I am hype!

CEC (inland) mid 20s, no dependents or spouses
CELPIP L12 R11 W11 S10
AOR - Nov 25 2020
Medical - Jan 14
Biometrics - May 31 2021
PPR - June 21 2021

so now i just need to go thru confirmation portal and wait for my card? :D
Congratulations.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Vo Ottawa, never called never ordered notes. I send webform in may , everything was same only criminal valid, may 30 had ghost update sent webform had reply that eligibility passed, June 6 had second ghost update send webform but not answer yet, country residence Tunisia
It could be just 1st agent’s Eligibility check - which technically makes your Eligibility passed in GCMS Notes and system, but de facto nothing is fully passed until it’a verified by the Immigration officer - which normally would end up in 2-3 or more notes in GCMS related to your eligibility check.

As per this description, you could also pass it in January, but find out about it just now since your webform was raised only in end of May. But let’s hope for the best - because I see that you say you raised many forms and answers were different before.

GU can also be a system glitch, which you treated as update - most of us here observed GU during week-ends - which were obvious system glitches as no one works on week-ends. Depending on when you checked your profile, you might have missed the GU on weekend and find about GU later and mistreat it as relates to your file.

I also had GU in May during week-end and it didn’t reflect in Notes in June. Apply for Notes to get a real picture.

Chith

May 18, 2021
First I would like to express my thanks to canadavisa forum and everyone who shared valuable information.

I just received the PR confirmation portal email today and has responded. Now waiting for the login credentials.
ITA: 30 Sep 2020
AOR: 17 Nov 2020
Medical Passed: 23 Dec 2020
Portal confirmation email: 23 Jun 2021

I wish and pray for all those who are waiting for the PR.

@legalfalcon I am seeking your advice, Would it be a good idea to switch the job while waiting for confirmation portal login and PR Card? I am currently in employer specific work permit and claimed 50 points for arranged job offer. As I haven't got the eCOPR yet not sure if the immigration officers will validate the job offer.
1) Should I wait until I get the eCOPR to switch the job or is it safe to change the employer now.
2) Also I have applied for BOWP, and havent received it. Can I go ahead and safely withdraw the application by filling a webform?
Thanks in advance.