fyngurko

Jun 11, 2021
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
25-11-2020
Med's Done....
14-01-2021
First time posting there. Getting a bit antsy and impatient, I feel like my application is all over the place rn tbh.
I'm mid 20s, no dependents NOC 0.

CEC (inland)
AOR - Nov 25 2020
Medical - Jan 14
Biometrics - May 31 2021
Background check and Eligibility in progress.

I've applied for the notes a couple days ago probably gonna take a while.
But did anyone else had biometrics this late?

My PGWP is expiring July 17 2021 and I have applied for an Open Work Permit under Public Policy in May but there has not been any movement yet, but at least I got an extension till September.

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
First time posting there. Getting a bit antsy and impatient, I feel like my application is all over the place rn tbh.
I'm mid 20s, no dependents NOC 0.

CEC (inland)
AOR - Nov 25 2020
Medical - Jan 14
Biometrics - May 31 2021
Background check and Eligibility in progress.

I've applied for the notes a couple days ago probably gonna take a while.
But did anyone else had biometrics this late?

My PGWP is expiring July 17 2021 and I have applied for an Open Work Permit under Public Policy in May but there has not been any movement yet, but at least I got an extension till September.
Can you get the BOWP (that should give you an extra year), or yea the public policy gives you 18months.

Reactions: fyngurko

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
Not mad at all. Just ridiculous to read like people fell from the sky and didn‘t follow the situation for 5 months, now being surprised their GCMS show nobody touched their files since January. What did you really expect, a miracle? Trend is a trend, if they have instruction not to touch the files - they don’t touch it for everyone.

Especially how people think that a webform response means they passed everything (non-CEC i mean), when it’s just misinterpretation.
I'm FSW-O, my AOR is january and I passed eligibility on March 2021. You should stop misleading people.

shalineeb80

Oct 14, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I received an update in my account today, it is asking for below details -

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Client Information/Kit, Application forms: Letter to confirm if you are currently in Canada."

I dont see any tab to upload the documents in my account, do I need to submit a webform in order to upload this letter(is there a standard format that you could share).

I would appreciate if you could guide me on the best way to upload this letter(webform or any other mean through my account), also, do I need to upload my utility bills and recent paystubs to prove that I am still in Canada.

My profile details are as per below -
CEC Inland
AoR - 18th Nov
Eligibility - Passed
Medical & Bio Passed
Security - In progress(when I called last week)
VO - Ottawa

This has to be submitted in next 7 days, please help me out at the earliest.

Appreciate your support.
Hi leolavi999,
Today I received the same request from IRCC. Could you please let me know asap - what all documents you submitted in response of this request. Did you prepare a letter and just submitted that or did you also submit any evidences like utility bills, paystubs etc. And did they ask for anything else after you submitted. Or after how many days you heard a decision from IRCC on your application? Your response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks !!

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Hi leolavi999,
Today I received the same request from IRCC. Could you please let me know asap - what all documents you submitted in response of this request. Did you prepare a letter and just submitted that or did you also submit any evidences like utility bills, paystubs etc. And did they ask for anything else after you submitted. Or after how many days you heard a decision from IRCC on your application? Your response would be highly appreciated.

Thanks !!
Hey there, whats your AOR? Cec i guess? Any dependants?

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
AOR is 15th Oct
Yes, CEC - inland
No dependents

So do you have any idea about the question I posted?
It seems very similar to the pr confirmatiom portal that most people are getting nowadays.
I believe all you have to do is write that you are in Canada at the moment, living at xx address. If there is no specific place to upload, submit it through the webform todag and try your best to call them on monday to confirm they recieved it.

shalineeb80

Oct 14, 2019
It seems very similar to the pr confirmatiom portal that most people are getting nowadays.
I believe all you have to do is write that you are in Canada at the moment, living at xx address. If there is no specific place to upload, submit it through the webform todag and try your best to call them on monday to confirm they recieved it.
Thanks for your response. Below is the exact wording in the document request. I am a bit confused - Does this mean that they only need a letter to confirm my address or are they also asking to submit some Client Information or Application forms??

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:
Client Information/Kit, Application forms: Letter to confirm if you are currently in Canada."

amairena95

Apr 19, 2017
Thanks for your response. Below is the exact wording in the document request. I am a bit confused - Does this mean that they only need a letter to confirm my address or are they also asking to submit some Client Information or Application forms??

So it seems, from the wording that all you need is the letter to confirm you are currently in Canada.

Client Information/Kit, Application forms -- thats just a general group/type of docs. And the specific doc is the letter to confirm.

Congrats, youre almost there!

shalineeb80

Oct 14, 2019
So it seems, from the wording that all you need is the letter to confirm you are currently in Canada.

Client Information/Kit, Application forms -- thats just a general group/type of docs. And the specific doc is the letter to confirm.

Congrats, youre almost there!
Thank you for your response !!

Reactions: amairena95
Jun 13, 2021
Hi, I just ordered my GCMS notes and it says that Info sharing is in progress. However the only country mentioned throughout is the US. There is no mention of 'FCC' or any of the other 5 eyes countries specifically as I have seen some others on this forum mention.

Is this normal? Does Canada only ask for info from the other five eyes countries in specific cases?

I have visited the US and Australia as a tourist (my passport offers visa free travel to both), but this was in 2007/8 and thus neither of these trips were mentioned in my travel history. Not sure if my fingerprints were taken at the border. No rejections etc.