+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

gooner_91

Jan 11, 2021
FSW-O Candidate.
I recently lost my father and was wondering if I need to inform IRCC about it while my application is still being processed?

covertagent

Nov 12, 2020
Long time reader & first time writer, need some expert opinion friends
AOR 14-NOV / VO: Ottawa / CEC

I called up the agent today and he told everything approved internally but they need to finish up some paperworks before approving and things are delayed due to COVID-19/20/21. I am not sure what it means.

Any idea? How long this might takes?

mohitkud

May 12, 2021
Hi,

I was trying to update my wife’s(dependent on application) new employment information(job changed happened recently) to our Express Entry FSW PR profile using the Web Form but i got a reply from the agent to also attach a document to the web form.

What document is expected to be uploaded when filling the web form for employment change update?

Stream: FSW-O
Aor: November 26,2020

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have received your enquiry regarding the addition of employment information to your application. However, it appears that the supporting document in question was not included with your request.

In order to assist you, we invite you to resend your enquiry along with the document by filling out the IRCC Web form.

Once received, we will gladly forward your document to the responsible office.

==================

This employment change has happened 5 months after AOR.

@legalfalcon or others? Can you advise on what document to be uploaded with this employment information update in the web form?

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Just off the phone with IRCC Agent:

CEC Inland with 3 dependents
VO: Ottawa
AOR: November 12, 2020
MED: December 17, 2020
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Info Sharing - Done
Security - Not Started

File last accessed: Yesterday, May 11, 2021.

Last time I called - in a beginning of April, only criminality was in a Progress, so seems things are moving forward here..

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Hi,

I was trying to update my wife’s(dependent on application) new employment information(job changed happened recently) to our Express Entry FSW PR profile using the Web Form but i got a reply from the agent to also attach a document to the web form.

What document is expected to be uploaded when filling the web form for employment change update?

We have received your enquiry regarding the addition of employment information to your application. However, it appears that the supporting document in question was not included with your request.

In order to assist you, we invite you to resend your enquiry along with the document by filling out the IRCC Web form.

==================

@legalfalcon or others? Can you advise on what document to be uploaded with this employment information update in the web form?
Employment contract for example

FSW-O Candidate.
I recently lost my father and was wondering if I need to inform IRCC about it while my application is still being processed?
My condolences, but i don’t see why IRCC would need to know about that unless your father was the main EE applicant and you were his dependant.

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
Any got a ghost update? Last time when I call the agent, status as follows
Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Criminality - In Progress
Info Sharing - In Progress
Security - Not Started

Does this mean Eligibility is passed? My BCG is still "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Just off the phone with IRCC Agent:

CEC Inland with 3 dependents
VO: Ottawa
AOR: November 12, 2020
MED: December 17, 2020
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Info Sharing - Done
Security - Not Started

File last accessed: Yesterday, May 11, 2021.

Last time I called - in a beginning of April, only criminality was in a Progress, so seems things are moving forward here..
And yes all my statuses are the same as in December. Unfortunately cannot track any ghost updates as applied through representative, and they use their own portal, and all notifications are coming to them.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,

==================

You do not get any points for dependent spouse's work experience, unless it was done in Canada.

So not sure what you are trying to do here.

Ashu23202

Jan 3, 2018
Are some immigration offices, more slow vs the others? like my application sits as cold as a dead fish since many months now...not even a hopeful, ghost update Montreal/quebec is processing my application.

Guifig

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Category........
CEC
Are some immigration offices, more slow vs the others? like my application sits as cold as a dead fish since many months now...not even a hopeful, ghost update Montreal/quebec is processing my application.
What is your timeline?
Did you answer “yes” to any statutory question?
My VO is Montreal as well

Last edited:

Suryarao611

Sep 23, 2020
Any got a ghost update? Last time when I call the agent, status as follows
Eligibility - Recommended Pass
Criminality - In Progress
Info Sharing - In Progress
Security - Not Started

Does this mean Eligibility is passed? My BCG is still "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information"
Spoke with an agent just now. Got the below updates
Eligibility - Passed (recommended pass - April 30th)
Criminality - Passed (In Progress - Since Jan 6th 2021)
Security - Not started
VO - Ottawa
Stream - CEC
BGC - "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
AOR - Nov 24 2020
I have ordered GCMS notes when my eligibility was marked as Recommended Pass

Last edited:

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Spoke with an agent just now. Got the below updates
Eligibility - Passed (recommended pass - April 30th)
Criminality - Passed (In Progress - Since Jan 6th 2020)
Security - Not started
VO - Ottawa
Stream - CEC
BGC - "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
AOR - Nov 24 2020
I have ordered GCMS notes when my eligibility was marked as Recommended Pass
same like mine. now I'm curious when Security gonna start and end..

satya1986

Nov 25, 2020
Long time reader & first time writer, need some expert opinion friends
AOR 14-NOV / VO: Ottawa / CEC

I called up the agent today and he told everything approved internally but they need to finish up some paperworks before approving and things are delayed due to COVID-19/20/21. I am not sure what it means.

Any idea? How long this might takes?

I'm in the same boat. I came to know from the agent that everything is passed and the application is in the final stage of approval. But it's been around a month(6 days less) and I haven't got COPR yet. Please keep us posted if you get your COPR. When did you call IRCC @covertagent

Last edited:

RamP2021

Apr 22, 2021
Please advise @legalfalcon
I am FSW-Inland applicant residing in Toronto. I lost my job and would like to know how it might impact my application. I came to Canada in Feb 2020 with a company sponsored closed work permit. [expires Feb 2022]

Category: FSW Inland
AOR : November 4th 2020
Medical : Passed - December 18th 2020
Visa Office: Montreal

Bio-metrics updated from my Work Permit record. And nothing more.

The only other information I got was:
Criminality: started
Eligibility: started
Security: not started

When I last spoke to IRCC agent in the first week of May they told me there has been no update in the file since January and told me to wait till end of June, 2021.

Also, as I am looking for a new job at the moment - Is it advised to look inside Ontario or I could consider other opportunities [in Montreal, Vancouver] which might expect me to relocate once the pandemic eases.

FYI - I have applied for the GCMS notes and expecting it by end of this month

Thanks in advance