+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

S.MB

Apr 13, 2021
Help!!! For anyone whose PR got approved, did you receive an email from: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca? I got an email requesting a reply back with passport info but portal is not updated.

Cec Inland - Aor Nov 12 applicant.
GU on the 28th of April and 2nd of May but nothing in profile changed

Received the email right now

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Help!!! For anyone whose PR got approved, did you receive an email from: IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca? I got an email requesting a reply back with passport info but portal is not updated.

I too just got it today. But in hurry I have created the account on the pr confirmation portal. Will it have any issue?

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Hi @legalfalcon
Currently, IRCC prioritise the applications(mostly visitor visa) of people who are eligible to travel like immediate and extended family members after recieving their email requests. Do you have any idea does IRCC accept such requests from EE applicants also?

PS I'm a FSW-O Applicant.

Thanks in advance!!

S.MB

Apr 13, 2021
I too just got it today. But in hurry I have created the account on the pr confirmation portal. Will it have any issue?
That is awesome, congratulations to you! Can I ask how did you open the account on Pr confirmation portal? I replied to the email as well but did not receive anything back yet.

I dont think you should be creating your own profile, here is what I found on Permanent residence confirmation portal - Canada.ca (I saw your reply panicked and opened my own account too haha I hope it will all be ok)

"Once we approve your application, we’ll
  • send you an invitation to confirm
    • if you want to use the portal
    • your email address
    • all email addresses for each person on your application
  • create an account for you (you can’t create one yourself)
  • send another email, after you confirm the above, with a link to the portal and instructions on how to sign in with your username and a temporary password"

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
Currently, IRCC prioritise the applications(mostly visitor visa) of people who are eligible to travel like immediate and extended family members after recieving their email requests. Do you have any idea does IRCC accept such requests from EE applicants also?

PS I'm a FSW-O Applicant.

Thanks in advance!!

All this is discretionary. If you are an immediate family member, and if you fall under the exemption of the travel restrictions, you can request IRCC. However, IRCC will not make a decision on your PR application, instead you can apply for a TRV and apply for an authorization to travel. IF you fall under immediate family member exemption, you can travel without an AL.

Reactions: Jeet221990

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
That is awesome, congratulations to you! Can I ask how did you open the account on Pr confirmation portal? I replied to the email as well but did not receive anything back yet.

I dont think you should be creating your own profile, here is what I found on Permanent residence confirmation portal - Canada.ca (I saw your reply panicked and opened my own account too haha I hope it will all be ok)

"Once we approve your application, we’ll
  • send you an invitation to confirm
    • if you want to use the portal
    • your email address
    • all email addresses for each person on your application
  • create an account for you (you can’t create one yourself)
  • send another email, after you confirm the above, with a link to the portal and instructions on how to sign in with your username and a temporary password"
Yes that's true. We should not create profile on pr confirmation site. But I did it in hurry. @legalfalcon would be any issue?

Gabyor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
For those who completed the famous "6 months" did anything change in your profile? Any new message or button? I'm remembering reading something about this...

baryonix

May 21, 2019
For those who completed the famous "6 months" did anything change in your profile? Any new message or button? I'm remembering reading something about this...
I remember there is a sentence like "Your application is taking longer than usual to process... ". But it appears near the progress bar and that's now gone so you won't see anything

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Yes that's true. We should not create profile on pr confirmation site. But I did it in hurry. @legalfalcon would be any issue?
It won't be an issue. However, unless you get an email for IRCC, there is no points, since nothing will happen unless a final decision is made on your application and you are asked to create a profile on PR confirmation portal.

noob94

Sep 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hello,
I have a question, if anyone can help.
So I received COPR in email for both me and my wife. It says to print a copy of COPR letter and with photos mail it to Ottawa office.
My question, do I send separate mail to Ottawa office for each of me and my wife or both in same mail envelope to them?
Thanks

Risingstar13

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Can anybody guide me where can I find the date when the officer last worked on my file in the gms notes . ? It's 217 page and I don't know where to look for that date .
Thank you
@legalfalcon

Nick0511

Dec 8, 2020

Hey bud you are lucky bro. IRCC is just delaying people with immigration to make money out of application fees.

My AOR is November 16, 2020. i ordered GCMS few weeks ago. No movement on file since January. Eligibility is review required.

BGC is processing. where criminality is in progress and security not started since Jan.

i have all the documents provided and I do see on GCMS that they say experience is 1 year and 10 months due to covid and says officer needs to review it.

I hate the system. If you need ADR on file ask for it right away. it’s going to be 6 months next week.

I am done with the immigration system. If i don’t get it by the term i have permit then i am not extending it.

I will go home and canada will lose a future business investor they will regret about it later.

I am so depressed, stressed and frustrated with IRCC system. No format of application processing.

Fucking idiots are processing people after 2020 applicants faster. Why they pay more taxes than people in 2020 or they pay more application fees

Protest against IRCC and all the government agencies because they just want money from common people

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Can anybody guide me where can I find the date when the officer last worked on my file in the gms notes . ? It's 217 page and I don't know where to look for that date .
Thank you
@legalfalcon

S See last 3-5 pages for the notes and activities section of the GCMS.