+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
That’s right but even Fsw and Pnp inland are inland and their applications are lying in dumpsters whereas complete focus is onCec alone. So unfair.
Exactly ! I'm PNP Inland and I feel like I should withdraw my application and apply in new policy !! CONFUSED AF

nikcanwin

Jan 21, 2021
Exactly ! I'm PNP Inland and I feel like I should withdraw my application and apply in new policy !! CONFUSED AF
Just as they have deadlines for applicants even IRCC should be made accountable for their inefficiency in clearing applications and making us all wait endlessly and taking all the stres. Why do they keep churning out draws after draws if they can’t deal with them. Their should be some accountability for them too.

toanle307

Dec 22, 2020
Just as they have deadlines for applicants even IRCC should be made accountable for their inefficiency in clearing applications and making us all wait endlessly and taking all the stres. Why do they keep churning out draws after draws if they can’t deal with them. Their should be some accountability for them too.
I also PNP inland and I agree with you that it's so frustrating when the old applications haven't processed yet but they keep getting new applications even more than before. What's the purpose of that if the old applications are still there. I have read the new letter from them that said that they will clear their inventory but I don't think that will be the case for PNP. they just said that to calm us down. I don't know are we able to do anything with that? They aren't processing PNP applications anymore

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
I also PNP inland and I agree with you that it's so frustrating when the old applications haven't processed yet but they keep getting new applications even more than before. What's the purpose of that if the old applications are still there. I have read the new letter from them that said that they will clear their inventory but I don't think that will be the case for PNP. they just said that to calm us down. I don't know are we able to do anything with that? They aren't processing PNP applications anymore
There hasn’t been an FSW draw in almost 5 months now, that ought to have given them some breathing space. The ONLY way to clear the backlog is stopping ITAs but they have certain “targets” to achieve

Reactions: Samagra

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
People waiting from Apr/Jun 2020. Is this really true they are not processing PNP inland applicants ? But why not we are same as CEC !! Someone please answer !!
I get the feeling they will start processing and also allow PNP to enter Canada soon. CEC and PNP draws have been going on non-stop.

Reactions: upon

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
I get the feeling they will start processing and also allow PNP to enter Canada soon. CEC and PNP draws have been going on non-stop.
I HOPE TOO. ITS SO FRUSTRATING FOR PNP APPLICANTS :( LIEK WHY CAN NOT U PROCESS OUR APPLICATION LIKE CEC. WHY ARE THEY STOPPING US AT "SECURITY".

Samagra

Mar 29, 2021
Markham
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
05-08-2020
Med's Done....
09-12-2020
LANDED..........
30-08-2019
I am hearing a lot about PNP and CEC
But is there any developments with FSW inland candidates with AOR on or after 1st November?

My status hasn't changed since the medical update on 9th December
AOR 2nd November

MAK1991

Nov 29, 2020
Hi dear members,

I have applied for GCMS notes via ATIP on 12 March 2021. Neither I receive it nor get any kind of extension or updates.

Is this normal in this time or is something wrong with my process? Anyone else in this waiting boat to receive it?

BR

Guifig

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
Category........
CEC
Hi dear members,

I have applied for GCMS notes via ATIP on 12 March 2021. Neither I receive it nor get any kind of extension or updates.

Is this normal in this time or is something wrong with my process? Anyone else in this waiting boat to receive it?

BR
Your deadline is April 19.
March 12 was a Friday (if you ordered after business hours, your first day was March 15 - a Monday).

Reactions: MAK1991

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hello @caipsnotes sir hope you are well!!.

I am a Nov 13 2020 AOR With Biometrics completed and updated in my profile on Jan 22 2021. Is it the right time to order GCMS notes to get an update on my profile or should I wait till May 2021 when my 6 months gets over.

Your inputs would be appreciated

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
As per the data released by IRCC, SINP applications are processing on the same pace of last year. 335 SINP Applicants released PR during January-February, 2021 which are matched with past numbers. Same scenario with Ontario PNP, they issued 355+295=650 PR to OINP candidates which are more than the past average. You can check and analyze yourself on this link:

https://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/52e4b14b-597a-4ecf-a184-23a6e69b0d57

Every application is unique and processing time is vary according to the complications of applications.

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
As per the data released by IRCC, SINP applications are processing on the same pace of last year. 335 SINP Applicants released PR during January-February, 2021 which are matched with past numbers. Same scenario with Ontario PNP, they issued 355+295=650 PR to OINP candidates which are more than the past average. You can check and analyze yourself on this link:

https://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/52e4b14b-597a-4ecf-a184-23a6e69b0d57

Every application is unique and processing time is vary according to the complications of applications.
If they are taking around 12 months then why do they call it Express Entry and why do they send confirmation email in beginning saying "6 months maximum". TBH people who apply through PNP (not express entry) they do get their approval within 12 months. If Express entry for PNP applicants is taking that long then their should be no Express Entry PNP for them. They could apply paper base and get result within 12months! SMH..

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
If they are taking around 12 months then why do they call it Express Entry and why do they send confirmation email in beginning saying "6 months maximum". TBH people who apply through PNP (not express entry) they do get their approval within 12 months. If Express entry for PNP applicants is taking that long then their should be no Express Entry PNP for them. They could apply paper base and get result within 12months! SMH..
6 months is their commitment, and that too was pre Covid. It’s not nice what they’re doing with FSW but they had to adapt and meet their targets. Hopefully 2021 will see the 6 month timeline come back