+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

esc

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Hello all!

I'm a PNP-Outland wit the following time-line.

AOR: 20 Nov
MEP: 04 Jan
BIL: 04 Jan
Biometrics completed on: 20 Jan

And back in january I received two ghost updates as following.
21 Jan - Update 1 - Ghost Update
22 Jan - Update 2 - Ghost Update

Since then no new updates, however, I'm wondering if by now my eligibility has already passed. What do you think?

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Hello all!

Since then no new updates, however, I'm wondering if by now my eligibility has already passed. What do you think?
Eligibility might be passed so as background. I'm 100% sure Security status would be "Not started". Every other Inland PNP applicants files are stuck at security., I'm pretty sure they are no processing any type of PNP. Here is the thread only for PNP applicants https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/inland-pnp-applicants-no-movement-in-application.712415/page-8#post-9347959 no movement on file since ages.

Reactions: esc

moonjuice

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
I've worked in canada for over a year and half and in the profession A. Should I switch to CEC instead of waiting for my PNP to come through? what do you guys think or can i apply for both?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
If they are taking around 12 months then why do they call it Express Entry and why do they send confirmation email in beginning saying "6 months maximum". TBH people who apply through PNP (not express entry) they do get their approval within 12 months. If Express entry for PNP applicants is taking that long then their should be no Express Entry PNP for them. They could apply paper base and get result within 12months! SMH..
By the way "eagleeye9" can I know your timeline please?

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
Eligibility might be passed so as background. I'm 100% sure Security status would be "Not started". Every other Inland PNP applicants files are stuck at security., I'm pretty sure they are no processing any type of PNP. Here is the thread only for PNP applicants https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/inland-pnp-applicants-no-movement-in-application.712415/page-8#post-9347959 no movement on file since ages.
They are processing and people are getting PPR's, even in this months PNP-Inlander and outlander also gets the PPR, you can check on the immtracker.com. They are working on slow pace.

Reactions: upon

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
I've worked in canada for over a year and half and in the profession A. Should I switch to CEC instead of waiting for my PNP to come through? what do you guys think or can i apply for both?
Have u already submitted application under PNP ? If not then I would suggest try to aim CEC (since draw points are declining). Applying under CEC allows u to quite your job and other benefits plus U could get final decision within 6 months (hope so). I see bunch of people waiting for PNP (inland) since February 2020 and then u have bunch of restrictions. But if u have already submitted application under EE-PNP, in that case I have clue what would be best withdraw or wait....

Last edited:

Hailemike

Sep 22, 2020
They are processing and people are getting PPR's, even in this months PNP-Inlander and outlander also gets the PPR, you can check on the immtracker.com. They are working on slow pace.
Are they processing outlander PNPs of November AORs ?? Can you check ?

baryonix

May 21, 2019
I just received my GCMS note today (Self requested from CBSA on Mar 24, Note generated Apr 1, received Apr 20).

Application last updated date: Feb 4. Would like to ask about the section ADMISSIBILITIES > CRIMINALITY.
I see there are 2 Criminality sections as below:

Under CRIMINALITY 1
It has the below Sub Activity

Under CRIMINALITY 2
Created by: BIOMETRICS

I'd like some clarification:
  1. The overall Criminality is still In Progress but the first Activity already shows RCMP No Reportable Trace. Does this mean my Criminality is completed ?
  2. I was not asked for Biometrics (No BIL received) but in Activity 2, it shows Biometrics received and also NRT. So that means my Biometrics is also completed?
@legalfalcon @caipsnotes please let me know your thoughts... Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I just received my GCMS note today (Self requested from CBSA on Mar 24, Note generated Apr 1, received Apr 20).

Application last updated date: Feb 4. Would like to ask about the section ADMISSIBILITIES > CRIMINALITY.
I see there are 2 Criminality sections as below:

Under CRIMINALITY 1

Under CRIMINALITY 2
Created by: BIOMETRICS

I'd like some clarification:
  1. The overall Criminality is still In Progress but the first Activity already shows RCMP No Reportable Trace. Does this mean my Criminality is completed ?
  2. I was not asked for Biometrics (No BIL received) but in Activity 2, it shows Biometrics received and also NRT. So that means my Biometrics is also completed?
@legalfalcon please let me know your thoughts... Thank you
Criminality is based on 2 things, the PCCs you submit and the RCMP screening based on the biometrics you provide. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

IRCC has informed that if you have given biometrics in the last 10 years, you are exempt from giving them again. To check if your previous biometrics are valid, you can check the status at <https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery?fbclid=IwAR2XOMUJJMcdwNWG8awkgF_u7OGylXTxRqhCM_g23tSqq1uJVhC2KyRv1aI>

After the RCMP report is received, it is analysed and update, and only then your criminality, given that other PCCs are on file, will be passed.

baryonix

May 21, 2019
Criminality is based on 2 things, the PCCs you submit and the RCMP screening based on the biometrics you provide. See https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/corporate-initiatives/biometrics/process-steps-2018.html

IRCC has informed that if you have given biometrics in the last 10 years, you are exempt from giving them again. To check if your previous biometrics are valid, you can check the status at <https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/bioStatusQuery?fbclid=IwAR2XOMUJJMcdwNWG8awkgF_u7OGylXTxRqhCM_g23tSqq1uJVhC2KyRv1aI>

After the RCMP report is received, it is analysed and update, and only then your criminality, given that other PCCs are on file, will be passed.
Thank you!

zac0999

Star Member
Jan 9, 2020
Beijing & New Jersey
Hello all!

I've got a few GUs right after bio completed. But my eligibility is still not started according to latest notes.

Reactions: esc