+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sanjeevpuri21

Sep 13, 2019
Did you ask specific questions about the stages that had been passed ?

I was planning to raise a webform sometimes in May (after the 6 months) to see how things are going, but I don't need to receive that kind of generic auto reply to know that the process is taking longuer. That much, we have all already figured out.
I only asked for latest status of my application, in detail.

Eagleeye9

Star Member
Apr 16, 2021
Same boat here. As far as i can see from all the postings on various websites, overall not much going on for PNP EE inland since start of the COVID, i've seen some AOR Apr/Jun 2020 inland applicants stuck at Final Decision stage, all other stages passed.
People waiting from Apr/Jun 2020. Is this really true they are not processing PNP inland applicants ? But why not we are same as CEC !! Someone please answer !!

samnep

Oct 14, 2020
AOR Received.
19-11-2020
The agent told me the status is "Eligibility: In progress Recommended Passed". I saw other people's eligibility status is Recommended Passed or Passed. What's the meaning of "In progress Recommended Passed"? Can anyone tell me? Thanks.

Rachael_Mynah

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
The agent told me the status is "Eligibility: In progress Recommended Passed". I saw other people's eligibility status is Recommended Passed or Passed. What's the meaning of "In progress Recommended Passed"? Can anyone tell me? Thanks.
Yes, when I called IRCC, the agent gave me the same status. He said Eligibility is "Recommended Pass" but it is not final. Not sure on what is significance of it

samnep

Oct 14, 2020
AOR Received.
19-11-2020
Yes, when I called IRCC, the agent gave me the same status. He said Eligibility is "Recommended Pass" but it is not final. Not sure on what is significance of it
My eligibility status is "In progress Recommended Passed" not "Recommended Passed". I asked the agent again is the eligibility status "Recommended Passed". She said NO and said the status is "In progress Recommended Passed". This is so confusing.

Rachael_Mynah

Star Member
Dec 16, 2020
My eligibility status is "In progress Recommended Passed" not "Recommended Passed". I asked the agent again is the eligibility status "Recommended Passed". She said NO and said the status is "In progress Recommended Passed". This is so confusing.
Quite confusing "Recommended Pass but still not final" and "In progress Recommended Passed".

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Quite confusing "Recommended Pass but still not final" and "In progress Recommended Passed".
Probably means you passed first check from Case Processing Agent (assistant) and until it’s the officer who concluded you passed it for sure, it’s not an ultimate status yet.

MAK1991

Nov 29, 2020
Dear valued members,
Your insights will be highly appreciated.

My profile:
CRS: 478
FSW-Outland
ITA: September 30, 2020
AOR: November 6, 2020
BIL/MEP: December 15, 2020
Biometrics given: December 31st, 2020
GU: 19 Jan 2021 and BGC changed to “in progress”.

After that GU, I have never seen anymore GU and my BGC is still the same since that day. I have ordered GCMS from ATIP on 12 March but didn’t receive it yet.

Anyone on the same boat? Do u guys think my application is stuck or something? Shouldn’t be my BGC “we r processing ur application” by now? Any insights will be much admired.

Thanks!

Reactions: dhruvbajaj39

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020
My AOR is 16 Nov and MEP is 22 Dec. I have been visiting cic Portal everything single day. No GU and BGC is still we are processing… I ordered notes the end of March and no feedback at all.

Dear valued members,

My profile:
FSW-Outland

After that GU, I have never seen anymore GU and my BGC is still the same since that day. I have ordered GCMS from ATIP on 12 March but didn’t receive it yet.

Anyone on the same boat? Do u guys think my application is stuck or something? Shouldn’t be my BGC “we r processing ur application” by now? Any insights will be much admired.

Thanks!

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Dear valued members,

My profile:
FSW-Outland

Thanks!
Every FSW-O is in the same boat. by now either Criminality is passed, or Eligibility (only 1st check by the Case Processing agent, so not the final one). Almost no one had both of them passed. In all these month saw only guys from Nigeria to pass quick and 1-2 people mentioning they got all stages passed, but they seem to have Provincial nomination. Myimmitracker clearly shows that no progress is happenning worldwide.

Progress was until end of Jan. Then in mid-Feb happened this: https://www.cicnews.com/2021/02/express-entry-lowest-crs-requirement-ever-in-new-cec-draw-0217045.html#gs.ygmuzp and all forces are now on processing inland applicants, that’s why since we are getting close to May (6 months from Nov AOR), we get more and more messages from inland applicants that they are close to PPR or they received it.

Last edited:

nikcanwin

Jan 21, 2021
Every FSW-O is in the same boat. by now either Criminality is passed, or Eligibility (only 1st check by the Case Processing agent, so not the final one). Almost no one had both of them passed. In all these month saw only guys from Nigeria to pass quick and 1-2 people mentioning they got all stages passed, but they seem to have Provincial nomination. Myimmitracker clearly shows that no progress is happenning worldwide.

Progress was until end of Jan. Then in mid-Feb happened this: https://www.cicnews.com/2021/02/express-entry-lowest-crs-requirement-ever-in-new-cec-draw-0217045.html#gs.ygmuzp and all forces are now on processing inland applicants, that’s why since we are getting close to May (6 months from Nov AOR), we get more and more messages from inland applicants that they are close to PPR or they received it.
That’s right but even Fsw and Pnp inland are inland and their applications are lying in dumpsters whereas complete focus is onCec alone. So unfair.

Reactions: canada123456!!

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021

You are absolutely right. I’ve seen no progress on my file since Jan 2021 and I’ve seen hardly 4-5 FSW on this website get to the final stage