+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Gabyor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Just received the GCMS Notes. I need to understand few things from Notes. Senior members please guide.

ITA: 16 Sept 2020 | AOR: 17 Nov 2020 | Med: 22 Dec 2020 | Biometric submitted: 24 Dec 2020 | FSW-O.

As per Notes (Ordered on 01 Mar 2021):
Med - Passed | Criminality - Passed | Eligibility - Not Started | Security - Not Started | Info Sharing - Complete | Primary Office: London | Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office | Last update: 2021-01-21

Considering the info below, by any chance, does it mean I am close to pass eligibility overall or still doubtful to say it until explicitly mentioned in the notes?

1. EE Eligibility Note: Review Type: I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 472 CRS SCORE: 475 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant English- IELTS Met Threshold & Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Two Bachelor's degrees (four years) Foreign credential provided ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as The bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a four year bachelor of Science degree with a focus in electrical and telecommunication engineering. The Master's degree generally compares to the completion of a master of science degree with a focus in information technology. ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant Pakistan police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR ----- DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW----- Client Info
  2. In History section, there are application status sections, with total 69 sub updates (last ones are about changing secondary office multiple times ending at CPC-Ottawa). There are some application updates showing eligibility calculation (calculation in progress), before this secondary office rotation one of the section status is; Field Name: Eligibility, Action: Updated, Old Value: Passed – Candidate, New Value: Not started.
  3. Then there’s activity section with 46 sub sections. Last few are:
  • Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate – FSW, Field Name: Status, New Value: Met
  • Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate – CEC, Field Name: Status, New Value: Not Met
  • Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate Assessment, Field Name: Status, New Value: Calculation in progress
  • Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate Assessment, Field Name: Status, New Value: Calculate
  • Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate Assessment, Field Name: Status, New Value: Not Started
Hi, Can I know where you ordered the notes from? what website?

OnceMore

Star Member
Sep 2, 2018
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-09-2020
AOR Received.
17-09-2020
Anybody get this email today?

Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Economic Class – Canadian Experience Class (EE) application.

I guess this e-mail doesn’t change anything. Looks like IRCC just wanna say hello to all of us and remind how f***ed we are.
I have received my GCMS Notes, but it is a 144 page document i was reading it , i have only one note from the person .
how to read it and what are the main areas of information .
https://www.justforcanada.com/gcms-notes-understand-guide.html
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/all-about-gcms-how-to-order-read-general-questions-answered.482200/

frq1890

Mar 3, 2021
Definitely not the norm.
My criminality was passed in March starting and nothing else had started, now security is also passed (within 1 month) So files are definitely moving , may be sower than pre-COVID , but they are definitely moving.

Don’t know if it’s relevant or not, but Criminality section in my GCMS says it’s only due for the check in January 2022. So this might be an obvious sign that IRCC is not planning to open FSW-O files until situation with coronavirus changes.

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
IRCC asked me for my current physical address and gave me 1 week to respond to it. Is this normal?

I heard on a forum somewhere else that this is usually followed by a PPR. Is that true?