+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Mar 30, 2021
Usually if you are in Canada, then IRCC is sends the COPR to the applicant b email, since they do not need a PR visas as they are already in Canada.

For a dependent who is not in Canada and not from a visa exempt country, they will have to send the passport to get the PR visa and COPR.
Thanks for the prompt response!!

Reactions: legalfalcon

Risingstar13

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
I got an email from cic agent today stating that they are requiring some information for the furtherance of your file, please provide current residential address. does this mean they have started my eligibility and security. I recently called CIC and they said criminality has passed but eligibility & security has not started. what does this email indicate? does it indicate that they have picked up my profile again?
What stream?

canadaimmigrant173

Dec 27, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I too got an email today from CIC agent asking for current residential (physical) address and since when I am living there. Not sure what this means. I am FSW residing in the US.

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Just called ircc,
eligibility in progress
Criminality in progress
Info sharing in progress
Security NS
Aor Nov 5th, 2020
CEC outland

Kb1990

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
My application says the same. I called IRCC about it and they said it may never change online but that they received my biometrics and no action was needed on my part.
Hi,

Does anyone receive a "Repeat Biometrics collection letter"? I enrolled my bios on Jan 11 and it is perfectly shown in my account. BUT, in the "Application Status", it is forever "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details".

Is it an automatic letter? since it has been 90 days from my bios enrollment date? Or, do I really have to do it again? Or, should I contact the VO?

Any reply would be truly appreciated, thank you.

spacefootball

Jan 11, 2021
Hi,
My visa in USA expires in the end of June and my EE application is being processed (with May 16 from website as estimated completion date). Do I have enough time to apply for TRV now and get it by the end of June so that I can travel to Canada while waiting for the PR?

bahmed.1993

Aug 18, 2020
Just received the GCMS Notes. I need to understand few things from Notes. Senior members please guide.

ITA: 16 Sept 2020 | AOR: 17 Nov 2020 | Med: 22 Dec 2020 | Biometric submitted: 24 Dec 2020 | FSW-O.

As per Notes (Ordered on 01 Mar 2021):
Med - Passed | Criminality - Passed | Eligibility - Not Started | Security - Not Started | Info Sharing - Complete | Primary Office: London | Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office | Last update: 2021-01-21

Considering the info below, by any chance, does it mean I am close to pass eligibility overall or still doubtful to say it until explicitly mentioned in the notes?

1. EE Eligibility Note: Review Type: I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 472 CRS SCORE: 475 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant English- IELTS Met Threshold & Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Two Bachelor's degrees (four years) Foreign credential provided ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as The bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a four year bachelor of Science degree with a focus in electrical and telecommunication engineering. The Master's degree generally compares to the completion of a master of science degree with a focus in information technology. ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant Pakistan police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR ----- DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW----- Client Info
  2. In History section, there are application status sections, with total 69 sub updates (last ones are about changing secondary office multiple times ending at CPC-Ottawa). There are some application updates showing eligibility calculation (calculation in progress), before this secondary office rotation one of the section status is; Field Name: Eligibility, Action: Updated, Old Value: Passed – Candidate, New Value: Not started.
  3. Then there’s activity section with 46 sub sections. Last few are:
  • Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate – FSW, Field Name: Status, New Value: Met
  • Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate – CEC, Field Name: Status, New Value: Not Met
  • Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate Assessment, Field Name: Status, New Value: Calculation in progress
  • Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate Assessment, Field Name: Status, New Value: Calculate
  • Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate Assessment, Field Name: Status, New Value: Not Started

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Just received the GCMS Notes. I need to understand few things from Notes. Senior members please guide.

ITA: 16 Sept 2020 | AOR: 17 Nov 2020 | Med: 22 Dec 2020 | Biometric submitted: 24 Dec 2020 | FSW-O.

Med - Passed | Criminality - Passed | Eligibility - Not Started | Security - Not Started | Info Sharing - Complete | Primary Office: London | Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office | Last update: 2021-01-21

Considering the info below, by any chance, does it mean I am close to pass eligibility overall or still doubtful to say it until explicitly mentioned in the notes?

1. EE Eligibility Note: Review Type: I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 472 CRS SCORE: 475 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: New UCI Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified -----LANGUAGES----- Principal Applicant English- IELTS Met Threshold & Verified -----EDUCATION----- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Two Bachelor's degrees (four years) Foreign credential provided ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as The bachelor's degree generally compares to the completion of a four year bachelor of Science degree with a focus in electrical and telecommunication engineering. The Master's degree generally compares to the completion of a master of science degree with a focus in information technology. ----- POLICE CERTIFICATE----- Primary Applicant Pakistan police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality -----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR ----- DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW----- Client Info
  2. In History section, there are application status sections, with total 69 sub updates (last ones are about changing secondary office multiple times ending at CPC-Ottawa). There are some application updates showing eligibility calculation (calculation in progress), before this secondary office rotation one of the section status is; Field Name: Eligibility, Action: Updated, Old Value: Passed – Candidate, New Value: Not started.
  • Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate – FSW, Field Name: Status, New Value: Met
  • Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate – CEC, Field Name: Status, New Value: Not Met
  • Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate Assessment, Field Name: Status, New Value: Calculation in progress
  • Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate Assessment, Field Name: Status, New Value: Calculate
  • Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Candidate Assessment, Field Name: Status, New Value: Not Started
note doesn’t mention anything on work experience check, so yes - Eligibility wasn’t started yet

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hello respected members. Raised a webform 10th March and got a very generic reply today :

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that the application is still in process.

All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

We are working on processing applications as quickly as possible; however, processing times are affected and any disruption caused by COVID-19 is not reflected accurately on our website. We will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.

Furthermore, please note that there are two ways you can check your application status online. You can verify the status of your application:

• Submitted by mail (if it was not linkedto an online account):
  • Submitted online orsubmitted by mail and linked to an online account:
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021

Everything looks normal

This is the R10 check (you can google it). Here in the R10 check they only check all documents are submitted. Now, and officer will look one by one to determinate the validity (documents set for review). That is eligibility. It will take about 5 months.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123