+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Almost similar situation. Notes request raised on 1 March 2021 from CSBA.

ITA: 16 Sept 2020
AoR: 17 Nov 2020
Med: 22 Dec 2020
Biometric submitted: 24 Dec 2020
FSW-O

Just curious to know about eligibility status. Fingers crossed!
You may get by today or tomorrow. Please keep us posted.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
I got my GCMS 3d time now. No updates since end of January, that is the moment when they posted they will be focused on Inland applicants (even with 74 points CRS - so basically anyone who even didn‘t finish school).

Looks like we all got either Eligibility or Criminality passed so far, not both - just either of them. And looks like they were not checking anything for 2 months and who knows when they will start checking anything again. I assume like everyone else - it could be end of the year or even next year. Before I used to think that Medicals expiry in September will force them to process the application before then, but no - Iread that they can easily prolong the validity of Medicals by 6 months or 1 year without asking you to redo them.

My assumption is that maybe, if we will reach vaccination close to 60-70% in developed countries, they will start allowing you to immigrate from there as FSW-O with proof of vaccination certificate and maybe also antibodies test to prove that you are immune from Coronavirus. So, not earlier than Autumn unless they really care about FSW-O, because looks like with 70 CRS points threshold they can have same amount of immigrants inland as from outland with all the huge list of requirements.

pundriksingh

Aug 31, 2020
Hi All,

Hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy. I received a message from IRCC to resubmit Schedule A form without any time gap. I have a year of gap between my high school and college when I was preparing for exams. Should I mention that in my Schedule A form under section 7 for Education?

Thanks
Pundrik

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hi All,

Hope everyone is keeping safe and healthy. I received a message from IRCC to resubmit Schedule A form without any time gap. I have a year of gap between my high school and college when I was preparing for exams. Should I mention that in my Schedule A form under section 7 for Education?

Thanks
Pundrik
What is your stream and aor pls ?

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Hi All,

Thanks
Pundrik
yes, you cannot have any temporal gap. You can say you were unemployed, you can say you were fishing in the lake with your dad, or studding courses, etc

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Don’t know if it’s relevant or not, but Criminality section in my GCMS says it’s only due for the check in January 2022. So this might be an obvious sign that IRCC is not planning to open FSW-O files until situation with coronavirus changes.

Reactions: Truecopy20

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Don’t know if it’s relevant or not, but Criminality section in my GCMS says it’s only due for the check in January 2022. So this might be an obvious sign that IRCC is not planning to open FSW-O files until situation with coronavirus changes.
I think that is the validity of the current PCC. If for any reason you application is not complete by January 2022, they might ask for new ones.

shiv92

Sep 17, 2020
Everything looks normal

This is the R10 check (you can google it). Here in the R10 check they only check all documents are submitted. Now, and officer will look one by one to determinate the validity (documents set for review). That is eligibility. It will take about 5 months.
Do you mean eligibility is passed within 5 months in most of the cases?

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
That’s probably not so true.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I read a thread of legalfalcon saying that internal deadline can be followed or not. It doesn't mean a lot as per my understanding.