+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

frq1890

Mar 3, 2021
Just received mail in response to webform raised couple weeks ago . It says security and criminality are valid, does it mean it is passed ? Also for eligibility it says responsible officer reviewed the eligibility requirements? What does that mean ? Any ideas ?
Many thanks for any help!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi, My AOR is Nov 19 2020 and got the passport request letter today. I am the dependent in the PR application residing in USA and the principal applicant of the application resides in Canada. So, the question is, should we send our passports separately to the respective visa offices in Ottawa as there are two different addresses mentioned in the request letter (depending on whether your mailing address is either Canada / USA). Or is there a requirement that the passport needs to be sent as a single package? @legalfalcon, pls advice.
You will have to follow the instructions based on your your country of residence, so send your passports accordingly.

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Just received mail in response to webform raised couple weeks ago . It says security and criminality are valid, does it mean it is passed ? Also for eligibility it says responsible officer reviewed the eligibility requirements? What does that mean ? Any ideas ?
Criminality and security valid means passed. I think your eligibility is in progress. The responsible officer is currently reviewing your eligibility requirements.

ZforZhiyuan

Nov 22, 2020
North York, ON
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-11-2020
Nomination.....
30-09-2020
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Mar 30, 2021
You will have to follow the instructions based on your your country of residence, so send your passports accordingly.
Thanks for the reply. I called CIC today and they said the principal applicant need not send the passport to the visa office as they reside in Canada. They only asked for the my passport to be sent as I reside in USA (Also additional info: The request letter is addressed to the principal applicant but only my UCI number is stated in the letter). Does this mean, I should only send my passport and the principal applicant can skip sending the passport to the Ottawa visa office? Normally, does people inside Canada, receive a passport request?

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
What options did you choose in raising the webform? Did you answer yes to the question "Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?"

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for the reply. I called CIC today and they said the principal applicant need not send the passport to the visa office as they reside in Canada. They only asked for the my passport to be sent as I reside in USA (Also additional info: The request letter is addressed to the principal applicant but only my UCI number is stated in the letter). Does this mean, I should only send my passport and the principal applicant can skip sending the passport to the Ottawa visa office? Normally, does people inside Canada, receive a passport request?
Usually if you are in Canada, then IRCC is sends the COPR to the applicant b email, since they do not need a PR visas as they are already in Canada.

For a dependent who is not in Canada and not from a visa exempt country, they will have to send the passport to get the PR visa and COPR.

cyystef

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hi,

Does anyone receive a "Repeat Biometrics collection letter"? I enrolled my bios on Jan 11 and it is perfectly shown in my account. BUT, in the "Application Status", it is forever "We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details".

Is it an automatic letter? since it has been 90 days from my bios enrollment date? Or, do I really have to do it again? Or, should I contact the VO?

Any reply would be truly appreciated, thank you.

Chidum

Oct 20, 2020
I got an email from cic agent today stating that they are requiring some information for the furtherance of your file, please provide current residential address. does this mean they have started my eligibility and security. I recently called CIC and they said criminality has passed but eligibility & security has not started. what does this email indicate? does it indicate that they have picked up my profile again?

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
FSW-O
Paid RPRF in jan and provided additional doc as requested in feb.
Gave my bio on 3rd march.
Since the ADR, nothing has changed in my application.
No GU nothing.

Reactions: khush.sib

yooo987

Star Member
Mar 24, 2020
BC
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
29-06-2020
AOR Received.
23-11-2020
Got my CBSA notes:
Aor Nov 29, 2021
PNP/CEC
Medical passed Jan 7, 2021
Eligibility passed
Criminality passed
Info sharing In process
Security Not Started

I thought they were not processing PNP applications but from above, I can say they are processing PNP applications as well but maybe at a slower pace.
Hey bro, I'm in a similar position as you, when was your last update?