+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

cyystef

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hi just to share, I go my GCMS notes ordered on Feb 19.
Eligibility: passed
Criminality: in progress
Security: not started
Info sharing: completed

They have just got my HK police certificate delivered. Hope the criminality will update soon.

Reactions: izzyhu1106 and upon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon... I have ordered GCMS notes from you and need some help, please find the below note. I need your suggestion is there anything to alarmed for this....... Recommendation: review required-stat question. The suggestion is welcome for any1.....

Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION#: REGULATION: FSW I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and note the following. MIN.SCORE: 469 CRS SCORE: 470 Principal Applicant Application Promoted: Existing UCI Spouse Application Promoted: Existing UCI PA: Statutory details located in separate GCMS note Primary Applicant Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Spouse Medical Attached to UCI: Yes Client Fees: Verified ---LANGUAGES--- Principal Applicant English- IEL TS Met Threshold & Verified Spouse English- IEL TS Verified ---EDUCATION---- Primary Applicant ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Master's degree Foreign credential provided Spouse ECA report Verified on issuing agency website; foreign credential confirmed on ECA site ECA Canadian Equivalency Summary reported by issuing agency as Bachelor's degree (three years) and bachelor's degree (four years) Foreign credential provided ----POLICE CERTIFICATE---Primary Applicant India police certificate: Provided-NRT Bahrain police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: review required-stat question Spouse India police certificate: Provided-NRT Bahrain police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Pass Criminality ----AGE----- Applicant's age reviewed and No Change from ITA to e-APR ----DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW---- Client Info
This is your R10 or there completeness check note.

If you answered yes to any statutory question, i.e. a prior visa refusal, then a review required will be placed on it to see the reason for the prior visa refusal. This is common for any application in which the statutory question has been answered as yes. Nothing to be concerned.

Dilipbharti

Star Member
Sep 21, 2019
This is your R10 or there completeness check note.

If you answered yes to any statutory question, i.e. a prior visa refusal, then a review required will be placed on it to see the reason for the prior visa refusal. This is common for any application in which the statutory question has been answered as yes. Nothing to be concerned.
Thank you so much @legalfalcon

Reactions: legalfalcon

Ashan Perera

Star Member
Aug 2, 2016
It's hard to answer to your first question because it would depend on what stages have been passed by now.
If your eligibility has been conclusively passed after 4 months, I'd say you are in a better position than someone whose eligibility has not been started yet.

Regarding your TRV, I would not count too much on your PR being ready on time. So make sure you do what you have to do maintain your legal status in Canada in the meanwhile.
Mine still only medical passed

eded999

Mar 20, 2021
Hi just to share, I go my GCMS notes ordered on Feb 19.
Eligibility: passed
Criminality: in progress
Security: not started
Info sharing: completed

They have just got my HK police certificate delivered. Hope the criminality will update soon.

Hello cyystef, do you mind to share the timeline of your CNCC application like when did you apply? When did HKPF sent out the CNCC? Delivered via courier or HK Post surface delivery? Which office did they mail to? and when did it reach to IRCC, did you get an notification? Sorry for the questionsss as i am stuck with CNCC. Thank you.

joy857

Star Member
Dec 24, 2019
Is there a chance to be rejected after passing 4 months?

It is really frustrating, even my TRV is expiring soon, don’t know whether to re-new it or wait till this PR thing
As someone who waited for 13 months to receive COPR (delayed due to COVID ) - it is hard to say how long more you have to wait and you should have a plan B on hand and extend your visitor pass. Usually, you won't be rejected unless you didn't update what IRCC has requested. Along the way, they might ask for more info out of the blue and you should be ready to provide them asap.

Sarahuang

Oct 23, 2019
Hello cyystef, do you mind to share the timeline of your CNCC application like when did you apply? When did HKPF sent out the CNCC? Delivered via courier or HK Post surface delivery? Which office did they mail to? and when did it reach to IRCC, did you get an notification? Sorry for the questionsss as i am stuck with CNCC. Thank you.
Me too. HK police sent the results on 5 Feb by surface mail, and I am still waiting for it

cyystef

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
Hello @eded999

I am outside HK, so I mailed the materials to the HK Police.

The materials delivered on Jan 18, and I got a confirmation email on Feb 02 informing me that they started to process my application. Because I attached a letter requesting for courier together with my materials, on Mar 08 I got an email from HK Police telling me the document is ready and instructing me how to order a courier to pick up the document on Mar 11. I ordered UPS, and then it was delivered to the Sydney office on Mar 15.

But I don't think IRCC has updated my police certificate in the system, because I got a webform reply on Mar 17 which stated they haven't received my police certificate.

Hope I have made myself clear, have a good day :)

Regards,
YY

Anna.123

Jan 29, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ontario
Hello! Can someone help me in identifying my status ? ! I am a fsw outland applicant, my status is :
AOR : 24 Nov 2020
5 Jan 2021: medical exam passed and biometric request at the same day
11 jan 2021: completed Biometrics
29 jan 2021 : profile updated without Email. The status of background check changed from we are processing TO we will send u a msg when we start your background check.

NB: the status after aor was we will send you a msg when we start, after a while and before medical exam passed it changed to we are processing and remained that way until 29 jan 2021.
And till now there is no update.
What does that mean ? What stage Am i ?
Thank you in advance!

eded999

Mar 20, 2021
Hello @eded999

I am outside HK, so I mailed the materials to the HK Police.

The materials delivered on Jan 18, and I got a confirmation email on Feb 02 informing me that they started to process my application. Because I attached a letter requesting for courier together with my materials, on Mar 08 I got an email from HK Police telling me the document is ready and instructing me how to order a courier to pick up the document on Mar 11. I ordered UPS, and then it was delivered to the Sydney office on Mar 15.

But I don't think IRCC has updated my police certificate in the system, because I got a webform reply on Mar 17 which stated they haven't received my police certificate.

Hope I have made myself clear, have a good day :)

Regards,
YY
@cyystef Thank you for the detail, have a good day :)