+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Parneettoor007

Jan 8, 2021
Aor 6th nov

my baby was born in canada so he is a citizen but i still need to add him into my app.
I just got his birth certificate. Does someone know how can i add my newborn to my application?

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
No they have no control over your profile whatsoever .. you can call them as much as you like.. they can only view the current status nothing more
That s their job to reply but I saw my last call was mentioned in my gcsm notes.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Aor 6th nov

my baby was born in canada so he is a citizen but i still need to add him into my app.
I just got his birth certificate. Does someone know how can i add my newborn to my application?
Congratulations !

You can go to https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp#q1 and submit a webform. Once you have explained the nature of the change, you will be given the opportunity to upload the supporting document.

Reactions: Parneettoor007

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
That s their job to reply but I saw my last call was mentioned in my gcsm notes.
yes, whenever someone accesses the file it gets logged. but calling for getting the information regarding updates does not account to negative processing of the file at all

Reactions: assen89

mumbai_demon

Jan 5, 2021
If I schedule an appointment for Biometrics in Nepal, can someone confirm which option should be selected?
Biometrics enrolment for Bio cases
OR
Application Submission with Biometrics?

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Bummer...thats what I was worried about...

yes, whenever someone accesses the file it gets logged. but calling for getting the information regarding updates does not account to negative processing of the file at all
Maybe it doesnt negatively affect your processing but it makes me wonder why do they log your call at all? Cant help thinking that if I call them every 15 days about the status of my application, it might eventually raise a red flag.

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Bummer...thats what I was worried about...

Maybe it doesnt negatively affect your processing but it makes me wonder why do they log your call at all? Cant help thinking that if I call them every 15 days about the status of my application, it might eventually raise a red flag.
its not about logging the call..
whenever someone accesses the file other than the officers gets logged in, and since the call center people are nothing but regular people it gets logged

maiavfx

Dec 28, 2020
Paris
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02-09-2020
Med's Request
18-11-2021
what time should I call IRCC? i tried many hours of the day, everytime i reach the end and choose select an agent, it just hang up at that very moment, so frustrating...

Brady_Bryant

Nov 6, 2020
I recently read a post in which people were heavily debating about RR and statutory questions, specifically about visa refusal and so on.. @legalfalcon or anybody else, for that matter: Which process is being used to verify that one applicant was refused a visa 15 years ago or last year from, let's say, the US, France, England, Germany or Nigeria? I can understand them verifying that a police certificate is authentic but visa refusal?? To the same token, do they contact banks to verify the banking info that was provided?

Brady_Bryant

Nov 6, 2020
what time should I call IRCC? i tried many hours of the day, everytime i reach the end and choose select an agent, it just hang up at that very moment, so frustrating...
From what I have read, it should be early in the morning before opening. After that, it's jammed. I also guess there is a bit of luck involved. you gotta keep trying, and, one day, it will go through.