+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

kanwar144

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Webform reply :

• Your application is currently being processed at the Case Processing Centre in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The responsible office is currently verifying if your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
  • The background verifications are in process.
AOR Nov 09
MEP Dec 23
BIO Feb 1st appointment in Nepal
Hi i needed to know why u raised a webform ,
And how do you know your VAC they till automatically ??

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
There were 2-3 PPRs I saw yesterday from the October group but they were for people in Africa with their VO in Accra. I dont think Ottawa or any other VO in Canada has gained considerable momentum in issuing PPRs, especially for FSW and PNP.
Most PPRs are either from Nigeria Or The ACCRA VO. Nowhere else.
If you even go and check at myimmietracker no other country is issuing PPRs

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
@legalfalcon Can I go visit my sister in canada during my file is being processed ?
will it effect my file ?

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Most PPRs are either from Nigeria Or The ACCRA VO. Nowhere else.
If you even go and check at myimmietracker no other country is issuing PPRs
Holly snake!
How are they planning to land 401 000 permanent residents during the year per their target?
They don’t even “land” inlands which would be the easiest thing to do!!!

Reactions: beyourownak

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Can I go visit my sister in canada during my file is being processed ?
will it effect my file ?
If you have a visa, and are exempt from travel restrictions, you can visit Canada and it will have no impact on the processing of your current PR application.

Last edited:

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Holly snake!
How are they planning to land 401 000 permanent residents during the year per their target?
They don’t even “land” inlands which would be the easiest thing to do!!!
This is really going out of hand .. I Really hope IRCC either buckles up the work or to be honest stops holding out the draws for a few months just as to clear the backlog.
More files get piled up and the backlog just goes on increasing

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
If we call IRCC more than once, does it have any adverse impact on our application?
No they have no control over your profile whatsoever .. you can call them as much as you like.. they can only view the current status nothing more

sri_pri

Sep 16, 2020
Hello everyone, I raised a web form to send a document on Jan-8th. However, I have not received any reply so far. Can some kindly let me know :
1. Will we receive a reply when they receive our webform and how many days can it take to receive a reply?
2. Will the documents sent via webform be attached to our file so that we can see them later?
3. Also, I have attached an explanation letter(while submitting my application) which is not shown in my profile. How do I confirm if they received my letter? Is it common to not see the letter of explanation on our profile.

Thanks.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Hello everyone, I raised a web form to send a document on Jan-8th. However, I have not received any reply so far. Can some kindly let me know :
1. Will we receive a reply when they receive our webform and how many days can it take to receive a reply?
2. Will the documents sent via webform be attached to our file so that we can see them later?
3. Also, I have attached an explanation letter(while submitting my application) which is not shown in my profile. How do I confirm if they received my letter? Is it common to not see the letter of explanation on our profile.

Thanks.
1 . Currently it takes about 30-35days to receive a response for webform raise and sent. Be patient.
2. Yes , you will receive an acknowledgement email stating that the document has been included in your file.
3.Its a common glitch and there’s nothing to worry about as long has it was upload during the application.
Cheers

sri_pri

Sep 16, 2020
1 . Currently it takes about 30-35days to receive a response for webform raise and sent. Be patient.
2. Yes , you will receive an acknowledgement email stating that the document has been included in your file.
3.Its a common glitch and there’s nothing to worry about as long has it was upload during the application.
Cheers
Thanks for the reply.