nikcanwin

Jan 21, 2021
Hi all
Here is my timeline(PNP inland)

AOR 5th Nov
MEP pass 11Dec
BIL 17 Dec

Ever since Medical pass my BGC has been "We are processing your application."
After biometrics my ADR status changed from "We are reviewing" to NA on Jan 5th.
What stage is this and what does ADR status change mean

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Not sure what you are trying to ask. The dates on your MyCIC account represent the dates when your medicals were passed and biometrics were updated.

Did you get a GU after this?

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
I have tried for hours, but haven't been able to get through to an agent. It's always that we are experiencing a high volume of calls and are unable to connect you to an agent. Can I ask if I have passed criminality, eligibility etc through a webform?

madhav.malhotra3089

Star Member
May 27, 2016
Hello,
Thanks for your reply. My wife and I also submitted our RCMP criminality check through a 3rd party. We have cleared our medicals.
My wife has submitted her biometrics in 2019, so her biometrics details has been updated in the cic account. I haven't given biometrics before, and my biometrics details are still left unfilled. And I didn't get the BIL either.
So I just wanted to ask you, did your wife get BIL?

Thanks.
Apologies for the late response. Yeah me and my wife both have biometrics updated on our application.

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I got RPRF Request today. AOR 9 Nov, MEP 23 Dec, Biometrics pending, appointment in Kathmandu VFS on 1st Feb.

Reactions: muspal

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
I got RPRF Request today. AOR 9 Nov, MEP 23 Dec, Biometrics pending, appointment in Kathmandu VFS on 1st Feb.
What was the content of your letter? Did they just ask for it to continue review of your application or was there some mention of admissibility?

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
You said criminality is not started and eligibility is passed. Have you submitted your biometrics and all Police clearance certificates?
Yes I have submitted all PCC and I did not have to submit biometrics as I had already given it in 2019 for a visitor's visa....There are a few people with October AOR who have the same situation where eligibility is passed and criminality and security not yet started.

aditya9787

Star Member
May 23, 2019
Kolkata
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

RPRF: For additional information regarding the Right of Permanent Residence fee and how to pay your fees, please refer to the following link.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/fees.html

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by: 2021/01/27.

Please note: The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be rejected for being incomplete.

FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS REQUEST MAY RESULT IN THE REJECTION OF YOUR APPLICATION, NO OTHER REMINDER WILL BE SENT TO YOU

If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at: http://www.canada.ca/immigration.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:

RPRF: For additional information regarding the Right of Permanent Residence fee and how to pay your fees, please refer to the following link.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/apply-permanent-residence/fees.html

Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account by: 2021/01/27.

Please note: The above information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this correspondence. If this deadline is not met, your application will be assessed based on the information that was provided with your application and your application could be rejected for being incomplete.

FAILURE TO RESPOND TO THIS REQUEST MAY RESULT IN THE REJECTION OF YOUR APPLICATION, NO OTHER REMINDER WILL BE SENT TO YOU

If the documents are not already in English or French, all documents must be accompanied by English or French translations by certified translators. When original documents are requested, you must upload the original documents to MyCIC. We do not accept copies signed by notaries.
For more information on permanent residence in Canada, please visit our web site at: http://www.canada.ca/immigration.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Same as mine. Have you by chance talked to an agent to inquire about whether eligibility is passed?

killswitch

Oct 1, 2020
Not sure what you are trying to ask. The dates on your MyCIC account represent the dates when your medicals were passed and biometrics were updated.

Did you get a GU after this?
@legalfalcon To be honest I dont know how to say if i had got a GU or not. Thats why a lil confused. So far nothing has changed in my profile since Dec 10th when my medicals passed after that i gave my biometrics on Dec 28th and it got reflected in my profile.

Reactions: nattymagna