+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

browntitan

Jan 5, 2021
Hello everyone, my AOR is 28th Nov and I still didn't receive MEP and BIL. Should I be concerned ? How long will it take for me to get those ?
Thanks everyone
My AOR is 16-Nov and received MEP and BIL just today (05-Jan). So hang on for a few more days. You'll get it. Both for me and a friend (same CEC Inland) took about 1.5 months, mine a couple of days more because of the holidays I guess.

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Submitted our Biometrics today in Singapore and it's already reflecting on our EE profile
was the status below the progress bar also updated ?

Dreddy

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
was the status below the progress bar also updated ?
Nothing right below the progress bar. It's the original text. The estimated processing time may change depending on how many applications we receive and other factors. This progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application

Below Biometrics section, it's gives today's date and completed

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Nothing right below the progress bar. It's the original text. The estimated processing time may change depending on how many applications we receive and other factors. This progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application

Below Biometrics section, it's gives today's date and completed
I gave my biometrics last year for a visitor visa they got updated above the progress bar but in the lower left comer it still shows
i passed my medical on 12th dec
aor is 6th nov
Biometrics-We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
should I be worried ??

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
My AOR is Nov 27th, BIL was December 15th.

I have already submitted the financial statements including statements showing average balance for the last 3 months when submitting the application.
I did not show 6 months because I didn't have sufficient balance spread across 6 months.

Will they ask for a 6-month average balance statement after they have sent me the BIL? Is there any possibility?

beyourownak

Jan 5, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
There is no status bar since I submitted my application on 27th Nov 2020. Does the bar show up after Medical is passed.
what i meant by status bar is this

Review of eligibility - Review of eligibility
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - Review of medical results
December 15, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents - Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
Interview - Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

you should have this as well