+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

fc123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Hi,

The following question is for those who have given their biometrics after having received the letter from IRCC.

My wife and I did the biometrics on December 22nd and the profile now displays the biometrics enrollment number and its expiration date. However, the messages"Your action is required" and "We need your biometrics" are still displayed.

Does it mean that now an officer at IRCC must review the data sent by the biometrics center to confirm that the quality is good before marking that step as complete ?

In the meanwhile, best wishes for 2021 !

Hi, I recently completed my biometrics for myself and my spouse and within an hour of leaving biometrics centre my status returned to 'submitted' and biometrics section says
  • December 15, 2020 Completed.
In the top right corner of the screen it shows my biometrics number and then when I click on "view dependents" it shows my spouse's biometrics number also.

1) If you have dependents - just check that it is completed for everybody?

2) if it is showing the biometrics number for everybody then I would maybe raise a webform to just confirm that no further action is required for you

Shiva24

Dec 18, 2020
Hi Shiva, May i please check where are you planning for Biometric as VAC are closed in India or you intend to wait.
Hi Anurag,
I live in Finland so I could give my biometrics in Helsinki today.
But my husband is in India, and we are still figuring out whether to wait for the Indian centres to start service or go to Dubai etc.
Thanks!

pk22891

Nov 21, 2020
is IRCC working in between Xmas and new year or they are all on holidays for few weeks? i ma not sure if they are processing any files right now that is why wanted to check
Thank you

fc123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
is IRCC working in between Xmas and new year or they are all on holidays for few weeks? i ma not sure if they are processing any files right now that is why wanted to check
Thank you
they were closed since last Thursday, they are reopening today

Reactions: pk22891

noob94

Sep 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hello,
The application update is as follows:
AOR: 8th NOV 2020
BIL: 15th DEC 2020
I haven't received Medicals update yet, finished Biometric is this common?
Thanks.

fc123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Totally random question, but isn't Ireland like the best country to live in Eva? Why even bother to immigrate?
Haha - Ireland is great in many ways and I highly recommend a visit to anyone who hadn't visited before.
A big reason is that we live in Dublin city and the cost of living in Dublin is insane, and the housing market is extremely tight. Ireland on the whole is a beautiful country but the city gets old after a while (it has it's problems with crime/drugs like any big city) and it's extremely difficult to find a well paying job in our industries (finance and software engineering) that are not based in Dublin, even during/after the pandemic. Plus we want to be closer to family in the US without being in the US :) Plus, we really love Canada

Last edited:
Reactions: datguyforcanada

noob94

Sep 22, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hello,
The application updates are as follows:
AOR: 8th NOV 2020
BIL: 15th DEC 2020
I haven't received Medicals update yet, finished Biometric ,is this common?
Thanks.

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
AOR November 27th
Had my biometrics appointment yesterday but couldn't go.
Postponed it to January 11th
Already did my Medicals back in March 2020. Probably will be asked to do it again

jeevan1205

Star Member
Feb 28, 2020
AOR November 27th
Had my biometrics appointment yesterday but couldn't go.
Postponed it to January 11th
Already did my Medicals back in March 2020. Probably will be asked to do it again
hey do you have BIL? if not, you cant give your biometrics without the letter

abhi1564

Nov 14, 2018
AOR: 18th November
Upfront medicals

MEP status has not changed yet. If in case there is some issue with the medicals, will I be informed?

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
AOR: 18th November
Upfront medicals

MEP status has not changed yet. If in case there is some issue with the medicals, will I be informed?
If there is an issue with your medical, IRCC will inform you in writing and send a Procedural Fairness Letter. This is rare though, so its better to wait.