+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

proudfrog

Oct 6, 2020
Sri Lankan and Bangaldeshi VACs are also open now. So you have 4 options in your neighbourhood.
Thanks! This is extremely helpful. I've booked for Dubai for Jan end now. It gives me a option to meet a few friends too. A few questions on the documents - I'll be taking the following items:
1. ITA
2. Biometrics Letter
3. Passport Original and Photocopy
4. Consent Form [https://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Dominicanrepublic/pdf/Consent-Form-TTS-English-new.pdf]

Is there anything else I should be taking or this is good?

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
No, eligibility will continue. But I believe some parts of security and criminality needs your biometrics to continue
Ok great thanks! That's a relief! I am hoping to give the biometrics soon, but still didnt want to delay any progress on eligibility.

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Is our application put on hold till we give biometrics or does it continue processing?
Security clearance from various agencies is put on hold, whereas the others keep
December 24: Medicals cleared and biometrics request.
Is biometrics possible in India right now for PR candidates?
Not possible unless you travel to some neighbouring country or Dubai

rlfraser

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Inland AIPP (Nova Scotia)
AOR November 20th

Have now seen four ghost updates. Not sure what stage I’m in to be honest - don’t need to do biometrics and medical should still be valid (now expired but wasn’t at time of application receipt).

santiago.ac

Star Member
Sep 24, 2019
Hi,
I gave my biometrics for a TRV about a month ago, will I be asked to send them again? Not sure if the exceptions are still valid. AOR was Nov 29 so expecting an update soon...

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hi,

The following question is for those who have given their biometrics after having received the letter from IRCC.

My wife and I did the biometrics on December 22nd and the profile now displays the biometrics enrollment number and its expiration date. However, the messages"Your action is required" and "We need your biometrics" are still displayed.

Does it mean that now an officer at IRCC must review the data sent by the biometrics center to confirm that the quality is good before marking that step as complete ?

In the meanwhile, best wishes for 2021 !