+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
If you can add any email communication (to LOE) with HR refusing to list your job description because the standard form doesn't have it. Also, when you email them, cc your manager so that his email is shown. Then on the form that you would like your manager to sign, ask him to include his email so he match.
It is nuisance everywhere. My manager does not want to be in loop with the HR because signing post HR declining will be super-ceding HR on record and he does not want to do it

I will add organizational hierarchy for proof of he being my Manager. Though my offer letter also has his name as Reporting Manager

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Does anyone have any idea on where actually are the Indian candidate documents reviewed? Is it in India itself or in Canada?
Also where might be our VO from?

esc

Star Member
Nov 10, 2020
Hello all!

My background check is as following:

Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
I don't recall if it was already like this since after the AOR on November 20.

I've done some research and found out that it might be a ghost update. But I'm just curious if you all have similiar status.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hello all!

My background check is as following:

Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
I don't recall if it was already like this since after the AOR on November 20.

I've done some research and found out that it might be a ghost update. But I'm just curious if you all have similiar status.

Check that thread : https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/application-stages-what-they-mean-mep-ip1-ip2-ghost-update-version-2019.612656/

Reactions: esc

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Time line update :

Category: FSW-PNP-Outland
ITA: Sept 16
AOR: November 2
Upfront Medicals
Country of residence: Dominican Republic
** Medicals passed : December 4th 2020
** BIL : December 4th 2020