+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
My AOR was 4th Nov. Haven't passed medicals yet. I checked my profile just now and it showed "Application updated", but there was no change to the application. I guess that's a ghost update, but i've seen people usually get them after medicals have passed, but I haven't passed medicals yet. Any idea what could it mean?

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
My AOR was 4th Nov. Haven't passed medicals yet. I checked my profile just now and it showed "Application updated", but there was no change to the application. I guess that's a ghost update, but i've seen people usually get them after medicals have passed, but I haven't passed medicals yet. Any idea what could it mean?
It must be R10 check and you should expect the MEP/BIL early next week.

Reactions: Sharanm7 and muspal

Parul2444

Jan 6, 2020
The same thing happened with me. Neither have a recieved a biometric request till now?

Reactions: muspal and Yeancah

Parul2444

Jan 6, 2020
My AOR is dated as of 2nd Nov 2020. But medicals status has not changed, neither have I received a request for Biometrics. Can someone shed some lights on the facts, that why this might be happening?

rlfraser

Star Member
Nov 27, 2018
Canada
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Category: AIPP Inland (currently here on AIPP work permit)
AOR: November 20

My medicals expired beginning of November but I applied for AIPP PR in March 2020, way before they expired. I'm wondering if they'll request a new one. I made a medical appointment just in case since only two panel physicians in NS and they are booking months in advance.

fc123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
My AOR is dated as of 2nd Nov 2020. But medicals status has not changed, neither have I received a request for Biometrics. Can someone shed some lights on the facts, that why this might be happening?
My AOR is Nov 1 and I haven't had a medical/biometrics update either - there are still people with Oct AOR who haven't received this yet so ours should be coming in the next couple of weeks :)

fc123

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
I haven't noticed any ghost updates - in recent months though I know there have been some ghost updates that were attributed to technical errors so I don't think it's necessary to read too much into them, they could be anything. Sorry I know that's not very helpful!

ZIWISHCan

Dec 7, 2020
USA
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Passport Req..
24/02/2022
VISA ISSUED...
05/04/2022
LANDED..........
12/04/2022
Category: FSW-O
ITA: September 16
AOR: Nov 5
Upfront Medicals

nattymagna

Jul 15, 2018
what time of the day do you check so you can catch ghost Update