+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Hey

Were you able to get a medical appointment so quickly?
Yes I called the panel physician the day I got the ITA and because of COVID they were taking appointments only for Monday and Tuesday. Luckily one slot was available for the Tuesday so i booked that, otherwise I would have to wait for one more week.

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
Yes I called the panel physician the day I got the ITA and because of COVID they were taking appointments only for Monday and Tuesday. Luckily one slot was available for the Tuesday so i booked that, otherwise I would have to wait for one more week.
May I know which state/city are you from ?

How much time does PCC from India takes

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
Question

For proof of funds, I already have got letters from 2 Financial institutions where I hold significant money. Should I get letters from other institutions where I hold penny amounts ?

cooldudeusa

Star Member
Nov 25, 2020
Question

For proof of funds, I already have got letters from 2 Financial institutions where I hold significant money. Should I get letters from other institutions where I hold penny amounts ?
No need to show all financial institutions, the purpose is to show that you have enough funds to settle when you migrate to Canada. So if you can show the required funds from 1 or 2 institution it should be fine.

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
No need to show all financial institutions, the purpose is to show that you have enough funds to settle when you migrate to Canada. So if you can show the required funds from 1 or 2 institution it should be fine.
Are you sure ? I am hearing that I need all accounts to show I have no liabilities as wel

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Question

You only have to show that you meet the minimum PoF, if that is done by only one bank account, then that would suffice, if you have to show more than one, that a combination will work too. But you do not need to show all your bank accounts.

Se my detailed post on PoF at #7,015

To read more on PoF see https://bit.ly/33rV3Ym

Princess2020

Star Member
Jan 1, 2020
ITA Nov 26
AOR Nov 29
CEC inland
Med upfront
2nd application, last was cancelled for wrong ECA. Not provided foreign work expo this time as not claiming points for that.

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
I submitted my application and Received AOR on 24th Nov 2020. I am inside Canada. How would I know which office is processing my file ?

MAK1991

Nov 29, 2020
Hi,
I have a question (probably a silly one) regarding biometrics.
Should it be done only after the BIL or can we just book an appointment in the nearest VFS centre (getting an appointment is quite difficult as there are lots of applicants) in advance to avoid any delay?

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
My organization has a standard letter which can be extracted through self services but does not have my job responsibilities and few other details. HR is not ready to budge and give me any customized letter.

Can I take physical sign off from my Manager on a reference letter printed on A4 paper (Without letter head as it is not available) and attach organization chart screenshot proving he is my Manager

Is that good enough ??

Other thing I can get is my Manager and Skip Manager ( Manager of Manager) to sign off

Please suggest

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
I received my FBI PCC using old passport details. Today I will be renewing my passport as it is due to expiry. Will that be an issue?

hzhanq00

Nov 19, 2020
I received my FBI PCC using old passport details. Today I will be renewing my passport as it is due to expiry. Will that be an issue?
I don't remember I had to provide passport info for FBI PCC tbh. I don't think it would be a problem tho, if you are still worried that might be an issue you can always attach a LOE.

Reactions: CanWish

Hussainkhan2019

Jul 7, 2019
My organization has a standard letter which can be extracted through self services but does not have my job responsibilities and few other details. HR is not ready to budge and give me any customized letter.

Can I take physical sign off from my Manager on a reference letter printed on A4 paper (Without letter head as it is not available) and attach organization chart screenshot proving he is my Manager

Is that good enough ??

Other thing I can get is my Manager and Skip Manager ( Manager of Manager) to sign off

Please suggest
I would say provide the one from HR along with one from your manager and on top it place LOE that the HR has standardise format that’s why u attached reference letter from manager as well

Brady_Bryant

Nov 6, 2020
I would say provide the one from HR along with one from your manager and on top it place LOE that the HR has standardise format that’s why u attached reference letter from manager as well
If you can add any email communication (to LOE) with HR refusing to list your job description because the standard form doesn't have it. Also, when you email them, cc your manager so that his email is shown. Then on the form that you would like your manager to sign, ask him to include his email so They match.

Last edited: