+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
My Last ADR was Mid April as well, no update since then. AOR 15TH NOV 2020. Have you guys seen anyone getting it right about the 27 months deadline? Or even that's not guaranteed??
After being under "Review Required" since mid-January 2021, we got the remeds and two ADR requests in August and October 2022, followed by passport request email beginning of November 2022 (24 months and 8 days after AOR).

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Nov 20 AOR. I received an update yesterday. They requested 6 months of bank statements, and re-meds, both Indian PCC and USA PCC.
The deadline from IRCC is Jan 7th. I have no idea what IRCC is thinking. I read that the normal processing time for PCC in India is 28 business days. What should I do?

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Nov 20 AOR. I received an update yesterday. They requested 6 months of bank statements, and re-meds, both Indian PCC and USA PCC.
The deadline from IRCC is Jan 7th. I have no idea what IRCC is thinking. I read that the normal processing time for PCC in India is 28 business days. What should I do?
Go ahead and start the Indian PCC request. Keep all the e-mails exchange confirming that you requested the PCC and any official communications related to the time it takes to obtain the PCC.

If you don't receive the PCC before the submission deadline, upload those emails, receipts, etc. with a LOE. IRCC will then probably just tell you to submit the PCC as soon as you get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: hydrizxcv

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
After 2 years I got an update from IRCC yesterday. Among other things requested was the bank statement for the last 6 months.

I generated the Verification of Deposit Letter from my bank's website online and the average balance for the last 6 months comes to about USD ~$2300. But I have a balance of $13000 USD now (I sold some stocks and crypto to get this into my account yesterday).

What should I do since my 6 monthly average balance is much lower than my current balance?

Please help. I am panicking. I didn't expect them to ask for Proof of Funds again.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
After 2 years I got an update from IRCC yesterday. Among other things requested was the bank statement for the last 6 months.

I generated the Verification of Deposit Letter from my bank's website online and the average balance for the last 6 months comes to about USD ~$2300. But I have a balance of $13000 USD now (I sold some stocks and crypto to get this into my account yesterday).

What should I do since my 6 monthly average balance is much lower than my current balance?

Please help. I am panicking. I didn't expect them to ask for Proof of Funds again.
First, this request of additional document means that you are one step closer to a final decision on your application. So, let's remain positive ;-)

In your situation, the important part is to prove that you have always had access to that money. So, if you send IRCC the statement from your account, plus additional document proving the transfers from your saving accounts to buy stocks and crypto, and the documents showing the transactions back to your saving account, IRCC will be able to "follow the money" and you should be fine.

Reactions: hydrizxcv

bytenaija

Nov 11, 2019
Hi @legalfalcon , we received remedical request. However, my wife is pregnant now. Do we need to do x-ray mandatorily? If not, will they process the primary applicant only or both will be held up till post the delivery? What options do we have now as she is just 6 weeks now

AoR 21 Nov 2020
CoR, Visa office: Singapore
FSW, Indian
Hey Dreddy, I was wondering what the outcome of this was and the timeline. We are in the same situation and my wife just completed the xray today after 6 months of completing the medicals.