+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Sadly I don't see any upload link, and the medical center doesn't allow me to schedule an appointment without an IME letter.
Since July 7, IRCC has requested that all applicants to provide an upfront medical exam.

The medical center should provide you with an upfront medical exam as a federal worker. I did mine like that when I applied. Maybe they have not been informed of the new changes.

*Note: Try opening your profile using you mobile browser, just to be sure. Sometime their website works best in mobiles. I didn my payments using the mobile version because the desktop one didn't show me the payment page to complete it.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
"We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details."

I don't see any medical request (IME). I tried to send webform but there has been no response. This is tiresome after 2+ years of waiting.
Did you receive an e-mail directly from your VO ?

In our case, the medical request documents were attached to the e-mail and those documents were also in the message section from the profile.

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
Did you receive an e-mail directly from your VO ?

In our case, the medical request documents were attached to the e-mail and those documents were also in the message section from the profile.
Not at all. I check email regularly, both Inbox and Spam. The message section in my profile has no new update.

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
Since July 7, IRCC has requested that all applicants to provide an upfront medical exam.

The medical center should provide you with an upfront medical exam as a federal worker. I did mine like that when I applied. Maybe they have not been informed of the new changes.

*Note: Try opening your profile using you mobile browser, just to be sure. Sometime their website works best in mobiles. I didn my payments using the mobile version because the desktop one didn't show me the payment page to complete it.
I did upfront medical exam before I applied. This is a re-medical request because it has been 2 years.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
I don't understand, if you just did the upfront why is there a re-medical, perhaps a second control ?
The medical exam expires after one year.
Because of COVID, the vast majority of November 2020 applications were still being processed when the validity of the medical exam expired, hence the need for remeds.

Reactions: ElvisRamaj

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
I don't understand, if you just did the upfront why is there a re-medical, perhaps a second control ?
My AOR is Oct 2020. Because of the delay, most ppl will need to have new medical test, new police certificate, and new proof of fund.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My AOR is Oct 2020. Because of the delay, most ppl will need to have new medical test, new police certificate, and new proof of fund.
Still, you should be able to have an upfront medical exam as many times as you want, why would the medical center refuse that ?

If you don't have a place to upload the document, just open a webform and attach to it.

thaipham

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Oct 2020
Still, you should be able to have an upfront medical exam as many times as you want, why would the medical center refuse that ?

If you don't have a place to upload the document, just open a webform and attach to it.
Last year I had a chance to read documents about how they processed medical reports. If you do upfront medical, your report will be in the queue and it can wait their for months until they process. However, when they ask you to do re-medical test, they will send you an IME number, and when you have the report, it will trigger their system so they can take a look at it right away.

noodles123

May 18, 2021
Finally, after over 2 years... PPR!

AOR: Nov 11, 2020
VO: Manila, Philippines
Schedule A Request: Dec 18, 2020
Update Marital Status and Address Change (to Canada): March 29, 2022
Confirmation of Updated Details from IRCC: May 19, 2022
Re-medical, new Schedule A, and new Police Clearance Request: June 16, 2022 (submitted next day)
Medicals passed: June 28, 2022
Request Letter confirming address and contact in Canada: Nov 29, 2022
(Responded saying that I'm currently in the Philippines for the holidays and requested a PPR instead of being referred to a landing office)
PPR: Same day, Nov 29, 2022

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019

Re-medical, new Schedule A, and new Police Clearance Request: June 16, 2022 (submitted next day)
(Responded saying that I'm currently in the Philippines for the holidays and requested a PPR instead of being referred to a landing office)
Did you do upfront medicals?

apollonoob

Star Member
Nov 16, 2020

Congratulations

Reactions: noodles123