Long Silence.......

Remed request: 20 March 2022
ADR for PCC & Schedule A: 25 March 2022
Remeds done: 8 April 2022
All ADR uploaded: 13 April 2022
Remeds Uploaded By Hospital: 22 April 2022
Remeds passed: 23 April 2022

Long silence again ...
Requested GCMS notes from IRCC and CBSA in July but no update till now.
29-Aug-2022 - Ghost update
30-Aug 2022 - Ghost update and ADR status changed to "Reviewing documents"
PPR 31-Aug 2022

Thanks to everyone here in this forum for all the support.
My friend has a similar timeline just PPR got on 19 Aug and COPR on 1-Sept.

I have one question does Birth Place in COPR has 12 character limit? Like if someone has Birth Place Hyderabad, Telengana then only "Hyderabad,T " is printed on COPR?
THere is limitation forno. of characters on COPR and that's the erason it is not visible completely. IRCC has already mentioned it and it is completely fine.

Reactions: ag2020

star_juu

Sep 24, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I got my passport back with COPR and counterfoil. All information in my signature

VAC: Vietnam
RFV: August-16-2022
Passport submission for Visa stamping: 22-Aug-2022 (VFS Vietnam)
Counterfoil generated (Profile updated): 31-Aug-2022
Received Passport: 6-Sep-2022
COPR validity: Jan-11-2023

bummed they didn't give me more time for landing since medicals don't expire until April-1

Kom92

Jul 25, 2022
I am so confused! In the month of July I called the agent and everything was passed and it was in the final review. Now after almost 2 months they are saying that security has not started yet. What is going on here, is it normal? Does anyone has a clue here? (AOR: Dec 2020, VO: RROC, ADR: June 29th)

• Wow
Reactions: RSub

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
I am so confused! In the month of July I called the agent and everything was passed and it was in the final review. Now after almost 2 months they are saying that security has not started yet. What is going on here, is it normal? Does anyone has a clue here? (AOR: Dec 2020, VO: RROC, ADR: June 29th)
Did you apply for GCMS notes? You will get more information.

d3ftar

Mar 19, 2021
I landed with COPR this week (Monday) and provided an address of a friend for receiving the PR card.
Where and when can I track the progress of the PR card. I have not received any credentials for the PR portal yet.

Reactions: RSub

irwe

May 18, 2022
You can inform this to IRCC visa webform and request them to allow you to submit your passport in India.

IRCC will send you new instructions and your file will be processed in India for the purpose of issues you a COPR./

Hello @legalfalcon - Hope youre doing well.

I tried reaching to IRCC through webforms asking them to send me instructions on how to send my passport from India for PR but I haven’t got any response since last three months. So i reached out to Canadian visa office in New York, USA.

I received a response(response attached below) from one of the IRCC agents as below saying that I can come to canada and PR will be issued on arrival. He also mentioned to write an email to
some email id he mentioned to indicate my arrival in Canada. I am fine traveling to Canada before December 2022 to get my PR issued. But my concern is, for me to travel to Canada from India I would need proper visa documentation to show at immigration in India which I haven’t received any from the agent.

This is the agents response
“Good day,

I am the officer responsible of your file. You have until 2022/12/30 to get confirmed as a permanent resident. If you are going to be in Canada, when you land please send us an email to CIC-QUELanding@cic.gc.ca to indicate your arrival in Canada. No need to send your passport. We will then activate your portal in order for you to be confirm as a permanent resident. I strongly suggest you land at least two weeks before the expiration of your confirmation of permanent residence document, as no extension will be granted.

Best regards”

@legalfalcon So my concern is that I haven’t received any further instructions from this agent other than his response mentioned in the quotes. For me to travel to Canada from India id need visa documentation to show at Indian immigration so that they let me board the flight to Canada. Can you please help me with how I can proceed further in this case. How can i travel to canada from india since i dont have any temporary visa issued by the IRCC agent.

irwe

May 18, 2022
Hello @legalfalcon - Hope you're doing well.

I tried reaching IRCC through web forms asking them to send me instructions on how to send my passport from India for PR but I haven’t received any response for the last three months. So I reached out to the Canadian visa office in New York, USA.

I received a response(response attached below) from one of the IRCC agents saying that I can come to Canada and that PR will be issued on arrival. He also mentioned writing an email to
some email id he mentioned to indicate my arrival in Canada. I am fine traveling to Canada before December 2022 to get my PR issued. But my concern is, that for me to travel to Canada from India I would need proper visa documentation to show at immigration in India which I haven’t received from the agent.

This is the agent's response
“Good day,

I am the officer responsible of your file. You have until 2022/12/30 to get confirmed as a permanent resident. If you are going to be in Canada, when you land please send us an email to CIC-QUELanding@cic.gc.ca to indicate your arrival in Canada. No need to send your passport. We will then activate your portal in order for you to be confirm as a permanent resident. I strongly suggest you land at least two weeks before the expiration of your confirmation of permanent residence document, as no extension will be granted.

Best regards”

@legalfalcon So my concern is that I haven’t received any further instructions from this agent other than his response mentioned in the quotes. For me to travel to Canada from India id need visa documentation to show at Indian immigration so that they let me board the flight to Canada. Can you please help me with how I can proceed further in this case. How can i travel to canada from india since i dont have any temporary visa issued by the IRCC agent.
If anyone can help me with my situation or has been in a similar situation as mine, please let me know. Any information is highly appreciated. @legalfalcon I request you to look into this and please let me know your thoughts on my situation.

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Hey guys,

Got the RFV Letter on September 9 2022. That same day, I sent an email/webform to the addresses provided saying I was in Canada and would like to land through the portal. It's been 10 calendar days and I haven't received a response. Is this within service time-frames? Should I try contacting them some other way?

Thanks !

d3ftar

Mar 19, 2021
I landed with COPR this week (Monday) and provided an address of a friend for receiving the PR card.
Where and when can I track the progress of the PR card. I have not received any credentials for the PR portal yet.
Haven't received any credentials for the PR portal or any other email for the PR card. Is this normal ? Does anyone know the normal time for the PR portal link to be emailed when landing is done at the airport ? I just want to have a realistic timeline so that I don't get anxious.

naveenjohn94

Jun 4, 2020
Haven't received any credentials for the PR portal or any other email for the PR card. Is this normal ? Does anyone know the normal time for the PR portal link to be emailed when landing is done at the airport ? I just want to have a realistic timeline so that I don't get anxious.
I did not get an email. I logged into my portal and added a case using my UCI and couple of other details. The system finds the case and adds to your IRCC profile

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon - Hope youre doing well.

I tried reaching to IRCC through webforms asking them to send me instructions on how to send my passport from India for PR but I haven’t got any response since last three months. So i reached out to Canadian visa office in New York, USA.

I received a response(response attached below) from one of the IRCC agents as below saying that I can come to canada and PR will be issued on arrival. He also mentioned to write an email to
some email id he mentioned to indicate my arrival in Canada. I am fine traveling to Canada before December 2022 to get my PR issued. But my concern is, for me to travel to Canada from India I would need proper visa documentation to show at immigration in India which I haven’t received any from the agent.

This is the agents response
“Good day,

Best regards”

You will have to send another web form. https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp?v2

In the webform you have to clearly indicate that you are now in India and not in the country of residence from where applied and would like to submit your passport at a visa office in India.

Make sure that is clear in the first line.

Do not write long stories. It can takes 6-12 weeks for IRCC to respond.

Reactions: T0pubo

T0pubo

Dec 11, 2021
St. John's/Montreal
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-11-2021
Doc's Request.
14-03-2022
AOR Received.
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
03-11-2021
What's the NOC for a Scheduling Coordinator for Personal Support Workers?

I can't find a suitable code on the NOC website.