+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

irwe

May 18, 2022
Hello Everyone - I have just received a PPR from IRCC asking me to submit my passport. I am currently in India and wondering what should be the envelope size that I send all the required documents in. Also can you please let me know what kind of envelope I should use to send the documents. Anyone who sent their passport from India to IRCC please let me know.

TIA

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Hello Everyone - I have just received a PPR from IRCC asking me to submit my passport. I am currently in India and wondering what should be the envelope size that I send all the required documents in. Also can you please let me know what kind of envelope I should use to send the documents. Anyone who sent their passport from India to IRCC please let me know.

TIA
You can use the A1 size. I had used the green color instead of brown.

Mhihud

Dec 2, 2021

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Can I update the email address on GCKey portal from Manage your email address option after receiving COPR? As of now, I have my representatives email id instead of mine. So I need to add mine instead of theirs so that I can remove any dependencies.
@legalfalcon or anyone can please provide their expertise

Last edited:

mesha25

Star Member
Feb 10, 2021
Hi Guys. I randomly opened the view submitted docs/upload new tab on the top right corner of the application page and saw that under optional documents it says that it has not been provided and required by 18th October for both me and my spouse who has been added as a dependent. There is no tab to upload anything. I'm confused what it is. Can someone help?

haileydee

Jun 15, 2019
Hi Guys. I randomly opened the view submitted docs/upload new tab on the top right corner of the application page and saw that under optional documents it says that it has not been provided and required by 18th October for both me and my spouse who has been added as a dependent. There is no tab to upload anything. I'm confused what it is. Can someone help?
Same situation here, under optional documents it says client information: “If you would like to provide more information about your application that you have not already provided, you can attach a letter of explanation to your application.” Required by October 19 with no upload tab. @legalfalcon can you please shed some light on this?

Parneettoor007

Jan 8, 2021
@legalfalcon I am PNP-CEC inland applicant. its been two years since I submitted my application. I had a talk with IRCC agent today and she said there is no progress in my application since Jan 2021. I am on bridging work permit which will be expiring in March 2023. I am so stressed. Can i apply for an extension of bridging work permit? or what can i do for my Pr or work permit ?

baryonix

May 21, 2019
@legalfalcon I am PNP-CEC inland applicant. its been two years since I submitted my application. I had a talk with IRCC agent today and she said there is no progress in my application since Jan 2021. I am on bridging work permit which will be expiring in March 2023. I am so stressed. Can i apply for an extension of bridging work permit? or what can i do for my Pr or work permit ?
feels like I am the only one whose file is taking two years. feels hopeless
You can apply for BOWP. I am also reaching 2 years now. AOR is Nov 17, 2020

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
feels like I am the only one whose file is taking two years. feels hopeless
701 days since AOR and counting, so you are definitely not alone.

We were under Review Required since January 2021 and this August, we got a request for additional documents and remeds.

Regarding your situation, focus on doing what you need to do to maintain your status in Canada, regardless of PR process. If your PR is ready before the expiration of your current permit, you win and if it is not ready by then, but you have prepared for that scenario, you win again ;-)

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Contact your MP's office and ask them to get updates from IRCC. You can also consider filing a mandamus.

see https://bit.ly/3yhsIDk