HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Is there any kind of pause that was happened in recent days to receive PPR? Looks like from past 1.5 to 2 weeks there is no updates as compared to previous weeks wherein PPR were flowing.
Anyone have insights could please share your thoughts.

Reactions: semapara

Kenny George

Sep 7, 2021
Is there any kind of pause that was happened in recent days to receive PPR? Looks like from past 1.5 to 2 weeks there is no updates as compared to previous weeks wherein PPR were flowing.
Anyone have insights could please share your thoughts.
Don't have any clear news about this but overall if you see yes the PPR issuance has stopped,

• Sad
Reactions: HezekiahVelle
Nov 5, 2020
guys, I have received n email from CPC-Ottawa (this email address - <IRCC.DoNotReplyCPC-O-NePasRepondreCTD-O.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> ).

The email subject is "Ready for Visa" and the email is asking me to submit my passport, my photo, RPRF payment receipt along with a copy of the email.
My question is, Is this email a substitute for PPR letter? MyCIC account has no updates on this or is there any passport submission update/letter in the inbox. If this is the PPR letter, what is my next step? any help is much appreciated @legalfalcon

Nov 5, 2020
guys, I have received n email from CPC-Ottawa (this email address - <IRCC.DoNotReplyCPC-O-NePasRepondreCTD-O.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> ).

The email subject is "Ready for Visa" and the email is asking me to submit my passport, my photo, RPRF payment receipt along with a copy of the email.
My question is, Is this email a substitute for PPR letter? MyCIC account has no updates on this or is there any passport submission update/letter in the inbox. If this is the PPR letter, what is my next step? any help is much appreciated @legalfalcon
Here's a link to view screenshots of the email I received

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Just saw this on Twitter. If this is the case then any idea of our processing times :( What are they going to do of our pending applications.
Any inputs from anyone is highly appreciated.
Looks like from June 2nd week they have stopped sending PPR as well at least from this forum what I see.

"Today, I am pleased to announce that Express Entry draws have officially resumed and applications will be processed at our 6 month processing standard." —
@SeanFraserMP

Last edited:
Reactions: ag2020

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Just saw this on Twitter. If this is the case then any idea of our processing times :( What are they going to do of our pending applications.

"Today, I am pleased to announce that Express Entry draws have officially resumed and applications will be processed at our 6 month processing standard." —
@SeanFraserMP
Where did he say that? I cant find the tweet

ag2020

Star Member
Apr 13, 2022

@SeanFraserMP
That's true. I am also worried for same. Waiting from IRCC for around 3 months after ADR submission.
First COVID then Afghanistan then Ukraine now new draws. Don't know what they want to do with 2.4 million Backlog

• Sad
Reactions: HezekiahVelle

Mhihud

Dec 2, 2021
Hello

i have an urgent question, have you ever received a call from your visa office regarding your PR application?
Yesterday my visa office in Rabat Morocco, called me. Unfortunately I missed the call.
Is it something usual? Is it a bad sign?
I called them back but they refused to transfer my call saying they will call me back tmr and that they don’t know what was the call about.

Please help @legalfalcon