+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Just saw this on Twitter. If this is the case then any idea of our processing times :( What are they going to do of our pending applications.
Any inputs from anyone is highly appreciated.
Looks like from June 2nd week they have stopped sending PPR as well at least from this forum what I see.

"Today, I am pleased to announce that Express Entry draws have officially resumed and applications will be processed at our 6 month processing standard." —
@SeanFraserMP
Yesterday's draw was for 1,500 applications.

At time of writing, processing times is still 26 months for FWS and 18 months for PNP.

d3ftar

Mar 19, 2021
My application was approved and passports ( Indian on H1B, sent the passports from USA to Canada) are still with IRCC. I see that the document ( counterfoil) is valid only till Sep 15.

I have a few questions :

1) Is the document my VISA stamp ? Is COPR supposed to be another document ?
2) I did not receive any information about PR portal ?
3) I am about to travel to India in November for my stamping. Is it possible to get an extension on the COPR ( 30 or 60 day )?

CounterfoilYour document is valid.2022/09/152022/07/13

Reactions: neelv1689

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
@legalfalcon

Thank you for all your help so far. Today i come to you with my worst worry.

In 2020, my girlfriend and i started the PR process and my aor is nov 2020 and my gf's aor is dec 2020
fastforward to 2021 my gf then and i get married in december 2021

We waited for our marriage certificate till april 2022 and as soon as we get it we upload the same in may 2022. we also mentioned in the webform that both of us want to continue our file individually and do not want to add each other as dependents in our applications

During which, i got remedical, PCC and IMM5446 request which i furnish and along with the same i raised a webform stating my change in marital status. few days later i got RFV mail. Before dispatching my passport i raised another webform and said i am married now and here is my certificate.

I dispatched my passport and got the stamped passport and COPR on 23rd june.

same timeline of my wife, my wife got a remedical, family composition and POF related ADR in april 2022. we furnished all of it. since she mentioned that her marital status has changed, she got an immediate request to furnish spouse addition related documents. We submitted all of this 10th june.
for a brief period between 19th june to 22nd june. my UCI, biometrics detailed started reflecting in my wifes profile. As soon as my counterfoil was generated, my biometrics details vanished and now only UCI number reflects under the "dependents" tab.

its been over a month we havent heard anything on my wife's file. For the web forms i had raised, i got a reply that no further action is needed on my profile and that no new document was added to my profile (this is a response to my marriage related web form i had raised)

could you help me understand,

1) Is my COPR valid? can i land in canada and wait for my wife to get her individual COPR and join me in a few months?
2) can married couples pursue individual files ?
3) what kind of timelines should we expect for my wife's case?
4) will i get stuck at the border if i fly with my current COPR and visa?

RSub

Champion Member
Aug 23, 2021
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
AOR Received.
12-11-2020
@legalfalcon

Thank you for all your help so far. Today i come to you with my worst worry.

In 2020, my girlfriend and i started the PR process and my aor is nov 2020 and my gf's aor is dec 2020
fastforward to 2021 my gf then and i get married in december 2021

We waited for our marriage certificate till april 2022 and as soon as we get it we upload the same in may 2022. we also mentioned in the webform that both of us want to continue our file individually and do not want to add each other as dependents in our applications

During which, i got remedical, PCC and IMM5446 request which i furnish and along with the same i raised a webform stating my change in marital status. few days later i got RFV mail. Before dispatching my passport i raised another webform and said i am married now and here is my certificate.

I dispatched my passport and got the stamped passport and COPR on 23rd june.

same timeline of my wife, my wife got a remedical, family composition and POF related ADR in april 2022. we furnished all of it. since she mentioned that her marital status has changed, she got an immediate request to furnish spouse addition related documents. We submitted all of this 10th june.
for a brief period between 19th june to 22nd june. my UCI, biometrics detailed started reflecting in my wifes profile. As soon as my counterfoil was generated, my biometrics details vanished and now only UCI number reflects under the "dependents" tab.

its been over a month we havent heard anything on my wife's file. For the web forms i had raised, i got a reply that no further action is needed on my profile and that no new document was added to my profile (this is a response to my marriage related web form i had raised)

could you help me understand,

1) Is my COPR valid? can i land in canada and wait for my wife to get her individual COPR and join me in a few months?
2) can married couples pursue individual files ?
3) what kind of timelines should we expect for my wife's case?
4) will i get stuck at the border if i fly with my current COPR and visa?
Yours is complicated. Get legal help as soon as possible. You will get mixed responses from this forum that will lead you to nowhere.

neelv1689

Apr 21, 2022
My application was approved and passports ( Indian on H1B, sent the passports from USA to Canada) are still with IRCC. I see that the document ( counterfoil) is valid only till Sep 15.

I have a few questions :

1) Is the document my VISA stamp ? Is COPR supposed to be another document ?
2) I did not receive any information about PR portal ?
3) I am about to travel to India in November for my stamping. Is it possible to get an extension on the COPR ( 30 or 60 day )?

CounterfoilYour document is valid.2022/09/152022/07/13
Same here. I just noticed the same in my online portal but with the counterfoil document valid till 29th Dec of this year. My assumption is this is the visa stamp on your passport to enter Canada. Your COPR paper will come with the passport in the mail. When was your medicals reviewed? Technically, we should be getting validity of 1 year from medical review - correct? I think I am going to raise a webform to see if I can get an extension as well because my medicals were reviewed in April, 2022.

baryonix

May 21, 2019
I got my CSIS note today (not GCMS note from IRCC or CBSA) to understand what happens to my Security Check.
They sent the note via hardcopy mail within 1 week!!
But sadly, there is not much information. It says:

Security Assessment/Advice (CSIS PPU 005) - A search of this bank was conducted and no personal information concerning you was located.

I guess Security Check is not even started :(

@legalfalcon Do I interpret this correctly? I'm FSW-Inland AOR Nov 2020

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I got my CSIS note today (not GCMS note from IRCC or CBSA) to understand what happens to my Security Check.
They sent the note via hardcopy mail within 1 week!!
But sadly, there is not much information. It says:

Security Assessment/Advice (CSIS PPU 005) - A search of this bank was conducted and no personal information concerning you was located.

I guess Security Check is not even started :(

@legalfalcon Do I interpret this correctly? I'm FSW-Inland AOR Nov 2020
You are correct. This means that the security has not been initiated or CSIS is not involved in the security screening. Not all applications are referred to CSIS.

See https://bit.ly/3LYFJWZ