+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Arjun0411

Dec 16, 2019
My AOR is Nov 2020. I added my spouse in March 2022, submitted all the docs in April. Now on June 23rd we received medical of us both, PCC and schedule A.

Medical Passed: 29th June
ADR submitted: 29th June
Spouse biometric: 7 July
Acknowledgement of ADR: Also 7 July

Called ircc and this was the status 2 weeks ago and today as well

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Passed
Criminality: in process
Intro sharing: passed
Now it’s been almost a month and criminality is still in process.

Anyone on the same boat? What can I expect PPR?
Hey what's your VO?

KashMan04

Aug 27, 2019
I need some advice @legalfalcon

On July 27th 2022 I received an ADR stating the following:
"Income, proof: Proof of income. Please provide 6 months of bank statements or pay slips to show that you were paid for the professional work that you performed for your employers"

I submitted on one PDF 6 months of bank statements showing what they were requesting for my last place of employment following by another 3 years worth of statements to show the rest of my professional work that I was being paid for. On 8th August 1:44pm I received an email stating that my documents were received. On the same date 8th of August at 1:48pm (four minutes after the last email) I got another ADR requesting the same exact documents i previously submitted. Why did this happen? Do I re-submit the same statements i previously did?

Dec 30, 2021
I need some advice @legalfalcon

On July 27th 2022 I received an ADR stating the following:
"Income, proof: Proof of income. Please provide 6 months of bank statements or pay slips to show that you were paid for the professional work that you performed for your employers"

I submitted on one PDF 6 months of bank statements showing what they were requesting for my last place of employment following by another 3 years worth of statements to show the rest of my professional work that I was being paid for. On 8th August 1:44pm I received an email stating that my documents were received. On the same date 8th of August at 1:48pm (four minutes after the last email) I got another ADR requesting the same exact documents i previously submitted. Why did this happen? Do I re-submit the same statements i previously did?

Hi. This was also what was requested from me. Also received acknowledgment but wasn't asked to redo it. I'm guessing for you this was a system glitch. Are you able to upload these docs again? If you are, then just upload them I guess. If none, I believe you're good.

Almostsummer

Apr 1, 2019
My AOR is Nov 2020. I added my spouse in March 2022, submitted all the docs in April. Now on June 23rd we received medical of us both, PCC and schedule A.

Medical Passed: 29th June
ADR submitted: 29th June
Spouse biometric: 7 July
Acknowledgement of ADR: Also 7 July

Called ircc and this was the status 2 weeks ago and today as well

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Passed
Criminality: in process
Intro sharing: passed
Now it’s been almost a month and criminality is still in process.

Anyone on the same boat? What can I expect PPR?
Hi do you know which office is processing your application?

Almostsummer

Apr 1, 2019
Hey Guys, Have a query on my FSW Outland application.

AOR - NOVEMBER 4th 2020
ADR - APRIL 12th 2022
ADR Acknowledgement Email - 11th May 2022.

Eligibility - We are reviewing.
Additional Documents - NA
Medical - Passed 6th May 2022
Biometrics - November 3rd 2020 Completed.
Background Check - "We are processing" from the starting itself.

Now its been more than 80 days since the ADR. I have ordered GCMS also but still wailing. Most of the applicants and as per the current trend after ADR, applicants are getting PPR in a month or two maximum. Seeing this I have left my job also and waiting only for PPR.

Can anybody advise is it normal, should I wait more. Have IRCC set any timeframe after ADR acknowledgement.

Please help to understand this better.
Hi, just curious how do you get the status for eligibility and background check? Is there a way to check the status ourselves or are they from a GCMS note you ordered?

Dec 30, 2021
Hi. Wondering if anyone is/was in the same boat. I just called IRCC and the agent told me I have passed everything. I originally applied outland but moved to Canada just two weeks ago. Good thing that I called since they apparently hasn't updated my address yet despite submitting two webforms before landing here. Anyway, I was told by the agent that the last documents they asked for was approved yesterday. Now I'm curious how long I have to wait to get the final decision.

Kom92

Jul 25, 2022

Hi. Wondering if anyone is/was in the same boat. I just called IRCC and the agent told me I have passed everything. I originally applied outland but moved to Canada just two weeks ago. Good thing that I called since they apparently hasn't updated my address yet despite submitting two webforms before landing here. Anyway, I was told by the agent that the last documents they asked for was approved yesterday. Now I'm curious how long I have to wait to get the final decision.
Did you receive any GU in the last couple of days?

Dec 30, 2021

Did you receive any GU in the last couple of days?
Not sure if you can consider this as GU- Yesterday, my Review of additional documents changed to 'Not applicable' from 'We're reviewing...' It was only yesterday also that my biometrics date was reflected as 'completed'. lol That's when I decided to give them a call. Interestingly, the first question the agent asked was if I had received an update.

Kom92

Jul 25, 2022
Not sure if you can consider this as GU- Yesterday, my Review of additional documents changed to 'Not applicable' from 'We're reviewing...' It was only yesterday also that my biometrics date was reflected as 'completed'. lol That's when I decided to give them a call. Interestingly, the first question the agent asked was if I had received an update.
I received a GU yesterday but nothing changed in my profile. My Review of additional documents has been not applicable since I submitted my ADR. I called few days back and criminality was in process and everything else passed, not sure if I should call again. In your case, I am sure you will receive your PPR within a couple of days.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2021
I received a GU yesterday but nothing changed in my profile. My Review of additional documents has been not applicable since I submitted my ADR. I called few days back and criminality was in process and everything else passed, not sure if I should call again. In you case, I am sure you will receive your PPR within a couple of days.
Hopefully! You're getting there too. What is an ADR if I may ask?

Reactions: Kom92