05-09-2018
AOR Received.
05-09-2018
Med's Done....
29-09-2018
Ghost update may 18
Medicals just got extended may 20
ADR Request - PCC & IMM5669

Do I really need to get fresh PCCs? Can I give old PCCs which were issues after I left that country and give a new one at my current location.

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
So guys, i just remedical request for me and my wife. what are some things that I can expect next? More ADR or PPR after medical :eek:

Amazonian001

May 11, 2021
Hi Everyone, I just got the RFV email and have been asked to send in my passport but I recently got married and the email says I have to inform IRCC about the change. My spouse has filled out the required forms and has obtained police certificate and scheduled upfront medical. We are also ready to make the payment for adding a spouse but we are not sure how to go about the whole process. @legalfalcon please can you direct us on how to proceed? Should we make the payment and upload all the documents on a webform? or should we just inform IRCC about the marriage and wait for them to send a list of required documents (I believe it takes a while to hear back from them so I'm not sure if this is a good option).

Also, are we expected to complete the process of adding a spouse within the 30 days timeline?

Would I be sent another RFV email after my spouse is approved or do I need to send in my passport within the 30 days I've been given?

I'm really clueless right now and would really appreciate any help you can provide @legalfalcon.

Thanks!

Reactions: Mhihud

Kash101

Aug 4, 2021
Hi guys,

I am traveling to Canada from Pakistan as I recently received my PR. Everyone was saying that I have to bring cash with me and they will check it on the airport when I land. Is this true? Do I have to bring cash with me or can I show my bank statement? I mostly use my bank cards, can I simply show them my cards and their balances instead of carrying cash?

Please help me understand this. @legalfalcon

Thanks in advance

Bilalranjha

May 19, 2018
Hello.

I am FSWO
I got an additional documents request from IRCC after 17 months of AOR.

They requested me to submit additional family, travel, police certificate and employment contract. They also asked alot of client information regarding my employer. This includes registration of firm. Partnership deed. Good standing letter from professional legal body. (This could not be provided as they are not registered with professional legal body. Such registration in our country is voluntary and not compulsory unlike the west. Individual members are registered and not the legal firms. So I tried to explain that and instead provided my individual registration with the professional legal body and good standing certificate) I have submitted all of those documents and information.

Another issue is that I was not paid in cash. This is the norm in the legal system of Pakistan. They don't pay salaries through bank account. So I attached salary slips and Icome Tax Returns for last tax year. Would that suffice ? IRCC had asked for evidence of payment into bank account. I told them I was paid in cash and this tallies with my tax returns. Would that be a problem?

I also want to understand at what stage is my PR application. Is it still stuck at the eligibility stage ? And how long would it take from there on. ?

Thanking you in advance.

Mhihud

Dec 2, 2021
Hi guys ,

Please @legalfalcon help me please !!
I've received an ADR:
 Fill the Schedule-A IMM5669. You and your family members included in this application aged 18 and over (accompanying or non-accompanying) must answer all questions with special attention to questions Education History, Personal History and Addresses since 2020/12, accounting for each period, in chronological order. If you do not account for all the periods, the processing of your application will be affected.

Does that means that I need only to fill in information since 2020-12 for my adresses only or for my education history and personal history as well.

Please help !!!!

Thanks

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
So guys, i just remedical request for me and my wife. what are some things that I can expect next? More ADR or PPR after medical :eek:
I got ReMed & ADR together. It's very rare to not get any ADR these days. I've only seen certain OINP applicants not get ADR. Who knows, you might be one of the lucky ones.

Shivpati

Jul 1, 2020
I got ReMed & ADR together. It's very rare to not get any ADR these days. I've only seen certain OINP applicants not get ADR. Who knows, you might be one of the lucky ones.
Since am already in Canada, may be that’s why no ADR yet except medical? But if no ADR, can I hope for ppr soon! I got my Remed yesterday, fortunately got an appointment for this morning.

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
Since am already in Canada, may be that’s why no ADR yet except medical? But if no ADR, can I hope for ppr soon! I got my Remed yesterday, fortunately got an appointment for this morning.
Yeah, things are definitely looking good. Already being there will expedite the process.

MAK1991

Nov 29, 2020
Hello everyone,
I have informed IRCC that I got married and sent all the documents via webform. After 2 months of sending them, IRCC told me to send this documents again in my webportal and I have uploaded them.
My question is what is the next process? Will IRCC request biometric for my wife or do I have to do my wife’s biometric in advance? Or will they process our application without her biometric? What is the process? What is the estimated time after adding spouse in my application?
Pls answer.
Best Regards

Mhihud

Dec 2, 2021
Hi could you please tell what document have you uploaded when u added your wife to your application.

Best,

Hello everyone,
I have informed IRCC that I got married and sent all the documents via webform. After 2 months of sending them, IRCC told me to send this documents again in my webportal and I have uploaded them.
My question is what is the next process? Will IRCC request biometric for my wife or do I have to do my wife’s biometric in advance? Or will they process our application without her biometric? What is the process? What is the estimated time after adding spouse in my application?
Pls answer.
Best Regards

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
My upfront medicals are taking time to link! anyone else's took unusually long??

I have to submit IMM5669, medicals & PCC.

My IMM form is ready
upfront medicals done but not linked yet to my profile
PCC delayed cuz there were no slots available but i should get it next week

any thoughts on this guys? will the file process normally once the documents are in?

Buho09

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Hi guys ,

Please @legalfalcon help me please !!
I've received an ADR:
 Fill the Schedule-A IMM5669. You and your family members included in this application aged 18 and over (accompanying or non-accompanying) must answer all questions with special attention to questions Education History, Personal History and Addresses since 2020/12, accounting for each period, in chronological order. If you do not account for all the periods, the processing of your application will be affected.

Does that means that I need only to fill in information since 2020-12 for my adresses only or for my education history and personal history as well.

Please help !!!!

Thanks
Hi @legalfalcon
I have the same question please. I too received an ADR for schedule A " ..... all questions with special attention to questions Education History, Personal History and Addresses since 2019/01.

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
@legalfalcon My new born is still not added to my profile. I had requested IRCC in Oct 2021 to add the new born by sending all the required documents and in Jan 2022 they asked to submit the documents via webform,. I again sent it on Feb 2022 but still no updates.
I had received re-medicals request for me and my spouse. We did the same and did upfront for our baby and also provided the fees as well and our re-medical passed but baby name still not in the dependent list.

Had received GCMS notes where it says they had requested for new born docs in Jan 2022, but it does not say that we had sent in Feb 2022. Also, we had got confirmation from IRCC in April 2022 that they have received the submitted docs and will send it to the responsible VO but even that is not seen in GCMS.

Could you please tell what is wrong and what might be the reasons you feel that such delays usually take? PLEASE share your inputs.
@legalfalcon Could you please provide your valuable inputs on this please.