>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Amrinder Kaur

Oct 20, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I am also a victim of this premium lounge facility from VFS. Sadly, they just minted the money and nothing like a special benefit is there. Anyways, congrats on your PPR. May I know your AOR,COR. Is it FSW-O or PNP?
Thankew, but really confused wat to do next and how to send the passport.. going through multiple videos but not helpful, anyways following are my details

AOR - 23rd Nov 2020
COR - India
PNP - Ontario

cemivac

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
It is indeed a good sign ! What’s your COR and Primary VO?
best of luck to each one of us !!
COR - Austria, started process in Mexico, though
VO - Mexico City, although last I checked, my agent's name corresponded to RROC, according to the forum.

Best of luck to all of us, indeed!

Reactions: Amrinder Kaur

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon please help me, what do I need to do as nothing is updated in the portal just a RFV mail
The portal will remain as is until you send your passport and the CORP is generated.

If you have received the RFV email, follow the instructions and submit your passport.

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
@legalfalcon My new born is still not added to my profile. I had requested IRCC in Oct 2021 to add the new born by sending all the required documents and in Jan 2022 they asked to submit the documents via webform,. I again sent it on Feb 2022 but still no updates.
I had received re-medicals request for me and my spouse. We did the same and did upfront for our baby and also provided the fees as well and our re-medical passed but baby name still not in the dependent list.

Had received GCMS notes where it says they had requested for new born docs in Jan 2022, but it does not say that we had sent in Feb 2022. Also, we had got confirmation from IRCC in April 2022 that they have received the submitted docs and will send it to the responsible VO but even that is not seen in GCMS.

Could you please tell what is wrong and what might be the reasons you feel that such delays usually take? PLEASE share your inputs.

Sandhu@1872

May 18, 2022
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
November 2020
Hi ! AOR November 2020. VO-RROC
ADR 9 and 19th April 2022
Submitted 28th April
ADR status in profile NA since 6th May
BGC (Since ADR submission) - We’ll send a message when we start your background check.
Profile was updated today morning.
BGC has changed to - We are processing your background check.
My questions -
Does this mean security has started?
Can we infer there’s a good chance that eligibility has passed ?
Anyone who’s well aware of the processing stages , please share your views.
Thank you.

KashMan04

Aug 27, 2019
Just got an update!

Review of medical results - May 24, 2022: You passed the medical exam.

Think it's a good sign.

I got that same exact update on May 24, 2022. I also got a Schedule A and new police certificate request on April 30th. Which I submitted today. So fingers crossed.

Reactions: cemivac

shank15

Mar 3, 2020
I got that same exact update on May 24, 2022. I also got a Schedule A and new police certificate request on April 30th. Which I submitted today. So fingers crossed.
Nice. From what I've seen it depends on your VO whether your file will be processed quickly or will take more time.

I submitted my ADR of PCC & Schedule A on May 12th and also ReMed passed on May 14th but still no update.
While others have received PPR the next day after their ReMed passed.

Basically what I'm saying... it's all luck.

Mhihud

Dec 2, 2021
@legalfalcon
Hi,
I’m getting married next week- what document do I need in order to add my spouse to my PR application.
also, for the proof of funds we will use the money she has on her bank account as well.
Please could you help with a clear list of documents I need to prepare and if she has to take any language test or submit degree Equivalences?

thank you dear @legalfalcon

ag2020

Star Member
Apr 13, 2022
Nice. From what I've seen it depends on your VO whether your file will be processed quickly or will take more time.

I submitted my ADR of PCC & Schedule A on May 12th and also ReMed passed on May 14th but still no update.
While others have received PPR the next day after their ReMed passed.

Basically what I'm saying... it's all luck.
My ADR documents were uploaded on 13-Apr and I am waiting since then

Reactions: shank15