May 3, 2021
What Does your GCMS notes say??
It says
Eligibility passed
Security and criminality not started
Medicals- passed Expired
Info sharing: in progress

Two friends: Sept AOR 2020 and Dec AOR 2020 just got the golden mail: RFV
One was asked to resend police report and bank statement and the other was only asked to reupload new passport. Their medicals were automatically extended too. Both US based outlanders

Gaurav Malik

Sep 2, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon, requesting your help

I received ADR for my spouse and I (such as, Spouse BIL, my re-med, PCC, Passport, relationship questionnaire)
I have submitted all of that today!
My concern is that, my passport is going to expire in August, what should I do about it?
  1. Do nothing, wait for IRCC to ask for a renewed passport
  2. I should renew my passport proactively and send them via web forms
Anyone else facing the same scenario?

Thanks in advance!

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
Hi @legalfalcon, requesting your help

I received ADR for my spouse and I (such as, Spouse BIL, my re-med, PCC, Passport, relationship questionnaire)
I have submitted all of that today!
My concern is that, my passport is going to expire in August, what should I do about it?
  1. Do nothing, wait for IRCC to ask for a renewed passport
  2. I should renew my passport proactively and send them via web forms
Anyone else facing the same scenario?

Thanks in advance!
I would suggest you to renew the passport and send it via webform

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
How much will my application impact if I ask for an extension for re-medicals. Will they delay the processing once again?
has anyone faced such kind of problem.
Here, I am not getting an appointment date as all the slots are full. I have go an appointment for 24th May but my 30 days mark is getting over on 22nd May :(
Everyone's inputs are welcomed!!

yashr

Aug 13, 2021
How much will my application impact if I ask for an extension for re-medicals. Will they delay the processing once again?
Here, I am not getting an appointment date as all the slots are full. I have go an appointment for 24th May but my 30 days mark is getting over on 22nd May :(
I directly went to hospital, and explained the urgency of the matter. Show them the letter of ADR and strict timeline of 1 month. They should allow.

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
Try to check as many hospitals availability as you can, maybe one of them can give you an earlier date. Be prepared to go a bit far from your hometown if you find a hospital with an earlier date.

Reactions: HezekiahVelle

bb2020

Mar 29, 2020
I dont think so they would reject the file if the LOE explains the reason for the extension of PCC.

I have already submitted my ADRs including including LOE for PCC. Let's see what happens.
Hi,
Can you please tell how did you submit your PCC and whether you got any confirmation for the same. I also submitted LoE for PCC and today submitted the PCC via webform but did not receive any confirmation email.

Reactions: Rania Khan

bb2020

Mar 29, 2020
Hello everyone, I got 2 updates from IRCC on March 29th requesting the 3 things below
  • re-medical request
  • police character certificates
  • schedule A (IMM 5669) form
I have 30 days to submit these things. I had a couple of questions that I needed some help with.
I got my re-medical scheduled for the 26th April, given 29th April is the deadline, should I intimate IRCC through a webform about my appointment being at deadline?
Also is the IMM5669 and imm5669e the same form? I used the latest one (dated 06-2019) but not sure if there is another one after that.

My timeline has been kind of weird I got an ADR requesting Schedule A for a gap in residence history in Jan 2021 right before my biometrics and since then I had ordered two sets of GCMS notes, the first ones I received in July 2021 and the second set in March 2022 and between this time period practically no update or movement in my file was observed. 3 days later after my second set of GCMS notes I get these requests. My primary VO is Ottawa and secondary is Centralized Intake Office.

I've applied from and am currently in Pakistan, working on finalizing the PCCs and and re-medicals. Hope everyone else waiting get these updates too!
HI, were you able to submit all documents within deadline or did you use webform to submit any document?

Reactions: sundeepk

bb2020

Mar 29, 2020
You can send a web form with supporting documentation that the next available slot is on a specific date and you will get an extension. As long as your request is supported by documents that you have applied and the results are not in your control, you will get an extension.
@legalfalcon I had a similar situation. Do we receive any communication regarding the extension of deadline? I did not receive any such communication, I submitted LoE for PCC on 14 April 2022. I submitted the PCC today via webform but did not receive any confirmation email after webform submission. How do I know it is received by IRCC??

James D. Ryan

Mar 13, 2019
Hi all, regarding the proof of funds, would it be a huge issue if my bank account balance confirmation and account statement do not have the words "no outstanding debts"? Currently, I have no debts and no credit card, either.

Thanks all!