VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, requesting your help

AOR: 3rd Nov 2020 (FSW-O)
VO: RROC
Got Married in: Feb 2021

- Raised multiple web forms to add spouse, but still no update on that till date

Today I received ADR for only myself:
1. Remedial req
2. New PCC
3. Passport copy
4. Form 5669

What would you suggest, how can I let them know about my spouse?
Should I somehow upload my spouse's documents in the same placeholder?
Or wait for them to raise another ADR?
Anyone else in the same situation?

Thanks in advance.

It can take 3-8 weeks for a web form to be processed. For not, send the required information and another web form.

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
@legalfalcon Is there any kind of expiry or validity that IRCC checks while submitting a PCC like it should be the very latest one or within 6 months date on PCC works something like that?
Your inputs please?
I had requested IRCC to add my new born in October 2021 and sent the required documents then in feb 2022 they requested to fill a form for addition and I did it but till now no updated nor my new born is added to profile.
I have requested for GCMS noted on 10th March from getgcms, till now did not receive any.

Amrinder Kaur

Oct 20, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Have you requested your GCMS notes? IF not, you should and see the process details.
Requested for the GCMS on 22nd March 2022 for the first time , haven't received any revert yet. Just a following mail :

Hello ************

You have successfully submitted your request under the Access to Information Act to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

COVID 19 – Delays in Processing your Request

The Government of Canada’s Access to Information and Privacy Offices currently have a reduced operational capacity due to exceptional measures put in place to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result, there will be delays in responding to requests submitted under the Access to Information Act and the Privacy Act during this period. Departments will continue to make every reasonable effort to respond to requests, in accordance with the current operational realities. Thank you in advance for your patience and understanding during this period.

Processing Times

If you submitted your request outside of regular business hours, Eastern Time, the processing of your request will begin the following business day.
If the deadline falls on a weekend or on a holiday, the due date becomes the next business day.
Tracking Number

Your temporary request tracking number is *******. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.

Extensions

Extensions may be taken for limited and specific reasons, which are listed in the following sections of the Acts:

Section 9 of the Access to Information Act
Section 15 of the Privacy Act

Questions?

When you receive an answer to your request, review the information to determine whether you wish to make a further request under the Act.

Should additional information or documents be required, you will be notified by the Access to Information and Privacy Division of IRCC. If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca.

Thank you for using the Access to Information and Privacy online application

But where do I need to check this tracking information ???????????? using the provided tracking number

Shiva24

Dec 18, 2020
Hi,

I am FSW Nov 2020 applicant. I received Re-meds, PCC and Background information request today for me and my spouse. I have been given the deadline to submit all documents by 28th April 2022. Shockingly, the next PCC available slot for my area (Jalandhar, India) is 21st June! Any idea if there is a work around for this? Will IRCC even consider such a long extension?
I have tried to get PCC from another city (different than on my passport address) and that hasn't worked as I was told to get the address in passport updated first.
@legalfalcon please advise.

Thanks!!

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Thanks for your suggestion respected member. I had gone to the Rpo but did not get any help from there. I have tried everything possible but I did not get any help. Need to wait for the appointment now.

What about you when is your appointment for Pcc and when is your last date to submit?
Which one is your RPO?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,

I am FSW Nov 2020 applicant. I received Re-meds, PCC and Background information request today for me and my spouse. I have been given the deadline to submit all documents by 28th April 2022. Shockingly, the next PCC available slot for my area (Jalandhar, India) is 21st June! Any idea if there is a work around for this? Will IRCC even consider such a long extension?
I have tried to get PCC from another city (different than on my passport address) and that hasn't worked as I was told to get the address in passport updated first.
@legalfalcon please advise.

Thanks!!
You can send a web form with supporting documentation that the next available slot is on a specific date and you will get an extension. As long as your request is supported by documents that you have applied and the results are not in your control, you will get an extension.

Reactions: Shiva24

binder1232

Oct 28, 2013
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07th October 2020
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
25 November 2020
AOR Received.
24 December 2020
IELTS Request
passed
File Transfer...
24 December 2020
Med's Request
Upfront done
Med's Done....
03/02/2021
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
24-06-2022
VISA ISSUED...
11 July 2022
LANDED..........
N.A.
My biggest concern is my family is pressurising for marriage and i m worried how this will affect my file
If you will be married before getting your pr, then it is sure your pr will be delayed more due to the processing of your spouse documents.

Reactions: Amrinder Kaur

workingmind

Star Member
Aug 21, 2020
PNP - Outland
AOR: 6 November 2020
Primary VO: Centralized Intake Office
Remedical Request: 15th March
Remedicals Done: 31st March

Does anybody know how many days it takes to reflect the medicals on GC-Key? Anyone in the same boat?

Bilalranjha

May 19, 2018
Hello.

I am Nov 2020 AOR FSW-O. I have not received any information from IRCC and nothing has changed in my application. I requested GCSM Notes in December 2021 and even they did not share any information. I sent an email on the email address provided and received a generic covid related response.

At this point, I really dont know what to do. Can any member in this forum guide me a way out of this situation ?

Your guidance and help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
Hello.

I am Nov 2020 AOR FSW-O. I have not received any information from IRCC and nothing has changed in my application. I requested GCSM Notes in December 2021 and even they did not share any information. I sent an email on the email address provided and received a generic covid related response.

At this point, I really dont know what to do. Can any member in this forum guide me a way out of this situation ?

Your guidance and help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Without the GCMS notes, it will be hard for you to see exactly where your application stands.

If you ordered your notes through one of those online services available to people who are outside of Canada, you should definitively write them and ask them to investigate what is going on (you should have received a case tracking number when your ordered the notes).