India
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
12-12-2020
Have u ever ordered your GCMS notes ?
if yes what did it said?

we have a very similar AOR, mine is November 9th,2020. Few-o COR Morocco!
my gcms says eligibility passed and the rest not started !
Yea,, applied back in feb.. got em 3 days ago.. generated 11th march... Eligibility passed by the agent,,.. info sharing in progress.. Rest not started

Reactions: Mhihud

mzb1992

Jan 4, 2021
Hello everyone, I got 2 updates from IRCC on March 29th requesting the 3 things below
  • re-medical request
  • police character certificates
  • schedule A (IMM 5669) form
I have 30 days to submit these things. I had a couple of questions that I needed some help with.
I got my re-medical scheduled for the 26th April, given 29th April is the deadline, should I intimate IRCC through a webform about my appointment being at deadline?
Also is the IMM5669 and imm5669e the same form? I used the latest one (dated 06-2019) but not sure if there is another one after that.

My timeline has been kind of weird I got an ADR requesting Schedule A for a gap in residence history in Jan 2021 right before my biometrics and since then I had ordered two sets of GCMS notes, the first ones I received in July 2021 and the second set in March 2022 and between this time period practically no update or movement in my file was observed. 3 days later after my second set of GCMS notes I get these requests. My primary VO is Ottawa and secondary is Centralized Intake Office.

I've applied from and am currently in Pakistan, working on finalizing the PCCs and and re-medicals. Hope everyone else waiting get these updates too!

Reactions: VVV62

Peepa

Jun 7, 2021
I declared a change in my marital status (married) and the fact that my wife will not be accompanying, via webform after receiving passport request and submitted my passport after sending the webform. My passport has been stamped and my webform has not been acknowledged. Will this affect my entry and what are the necessary steps I can take in this circumstance.

Truecopy20

Oct 7, 2020
Hello Legend @legalfalcon hope you are doing well.

I got a ADR request letter and the the bottom I could find an agent ID which is CD27283.

I request you to share your thoughts if you have an idea in regards to which VO this agent ID relates to ? Any inputs on this would be appreciated.

BruceW

Nov 10, 2020
Hi Guys,

I finally have something to post, we received our re-medical request on the 8th of April 2022. Just wanted to give you all some hope that things are progressing.

As a reminder this is our timeline:
SINP: September 15th, 2020
ITA: September 30th, 2020
AOR: November 9th, 2020
Medicals Passed: 17th, December 2020
Remedicals: 8th April 2022

Hang in there, all we can do is hope for the best, I will keep you guys posted.
All the best to everyone.

Mhihud

Dec 2, 2021
Hi,

congrats!!!
What’s your COR? Did you order your GCMS notes? If yes what did it say?
Best,

Hi Guys,

I finally have something to post, we received our re-medical request on the 8th of April 2022. Just wanted to give you all some hope that things are progressing.

As a reminder this is our timeline:
SINP: September 15th, 2020
ITA: September 30th, 2020
AOR: November 9th, 2020
Medicals Passed: 17th, December 2020
Remedicals: 8th April 2022

Hang in there, all we can do is hope for the best, I will keep you guys posted.
All the best to everyone.

BruceW

Nov 10, 2020
Hi,

congrats!!!
What’s your COR? Did you order your GCMS notes? If yes what did it say?
Best,
Hi, we live in Trinidad and Tobago (Caribbean).
We did order our ATIPs through Mark Holthe, ordered them in March, and received it in April (about 1 month). Got an inclusive 15-minute consult for him to go through it. It said nothing really ... we were surprised by the re-medical request right after as we thought we were basically just stuck in "pending review of documents" as stated in the ATIPS notes.

We were pleasantly surprised since we know another couple in Trinidad and Tobago who got a re-medical in January 2022 and within 2 months they got their PPR.
Fingers crossed !

tryingtofly

Apr 6, 2022
Hello everyone, received my GCMS notes a few days ago. Application details are as follows:

PNP (Saskatchewan) - Outland, AOR Nov 4, 2020, VO is CPC- Ottawa
Status - In progress
Assessments:
Eligibility- Review Required
Security - Not Started
Criminality - Passed
Medical - Passed - Expired
Info Sharing - In Progress

Based on the notes, the case processor has questions about my work background. They last reviewed it on Jan 20, 2021. There were no other notes other than that. Is there anything I should do (other than wait) to hasten the review? Should I be concerned? The review

ahmeda02

Feb 10, 2021
Hello,
FSW-inland
AOR Nov 2020
Medical passed in Jan 2021.

I received an update in Mar 2022 asking for Schedule A and police clearance which I provided. However, when I check my application now, it says:

Latest update:
Review of medical results - March 17, 2022:You passed the medical exam.

Does that mean my medical got extended? Because I know it expired 3 months ago. I ordered GCMS notes last week and waiting to see what is happening with my file.

Thank you

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hi, we live in Trinidad and Tobago (Caribbean).
We did order our ATIPs through Mark Holthe, ordered them in March, and received it in April (about 1 month). Got an inclusive 15-minute consult for him to go through it. It said nothing really ... we were surprised by the re-medical request right after as we thought we were basically just stuck in "pending review of documents" as stated in the ATIPS notes.

We were pleasantly surprised since we know another couple in Trinidad and Tobago who got a re-medical in January 2022 and within 2 months they got their PPR.
Fingers crossed !
Nice to see a fellow Caribbean person. Wishing you speedy processing!

hsmavadiya

Apr 11, 2022
I received my GCMS notes recently and the it shows, eligibility & security as 'not started.'
However, the file location shows, 'RROC support review required.'
I've seen that 'review required' usually mentioned against elibility assessment, this is something new. Does anyone have any idea what this might be?
I received an ADR for PCC and schedule A, along with a remedical request.
Please help.

Akkisumi

Jan 1, 2020
Are we seeing any PPRs for those who submitted their ADRs recently. Wanted to understand the timelines once can expect for PPR.