+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

naveenjohn94

Jun 4, 2020
I just got an email from IRCC.DoNotReplyCPC-O-NePasRepondreCTD-O.IRCC@cic.gc.ca with the title "Ready for Visa"

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform CPC-Ottawa immediately by email to: CNGNYIM-PR-RP@international.gc.ca with details concerning your situation.

IMPORTANT NOTICE
To protect Canadians from COVID-19, travel restrictions and pre-departure COVID 19 testing requirements are now in place for individuals flying to Canada. Please consult How COVID-19 is affecting immigration, refugees, citizenship and passport services for the latest information before making any travel plans and again before departing for Canada.

It is your responsibility to keep yourself informed of any changes to the travel restrictions to Canada by going to Find out if you can travel to Canada

STEP 1: Change in Circumstances:

Should any of the following circumstances apply to you or any accompanying family member, you must inform CPC-Ottawa immediately at the email address above:
  • Change in marital status, for example due to marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment or death of spouse;
  • Change in family composition, for example due to adoption or birth of a child, including a child born to your accompanying dependent child,
  • Death of principal applicant, spouse, accompanying children, or death of sponsoring relative;
  • Change in health;
  • You or any of your accompanying family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence
  • Change in contact information: mailing address, e-mail address, or telephone number.
Your failure to inform IRCC of any of these changes may result in the cancellation of your permanent resident visa and may render you and your accompanying family members inadmissible to Canada.

Your failure to declare all of your family members, accompanying or not, will permanently exclude them from sponsorship under the Family Class regulations.

STEP 2: Passport Requirements – Determine if you need to submit your passport(s)

· Note: As of December 1, 2011, Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will no longer issue a Permanent Resident counterfoil to applicants from visa exempt countries. All applicants approved for permanent residence, whether they hold a passport from a visa exempt country or from a country requiring a visa for Canada, will continue to be issued a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) document.
· Determine whether you require a visa in your passport to enter Canada at:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas.asp#exemptions.
Be advised when asked the question “What are you doing in Canada?” to answer, “Visiting as a tourist, visiting family or visiting friends”. It is only for the purpose of determining if you require a visa or not.
· If you and/or your dependent(s) hold a passport from a visa exempt country, this office will NOT require your/their passport(s) to finalize this case. Only submit the passport(s) for those persons who require a visa for Canada. For all others, please submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the valid passport
· Please note that if you or your accompanying family members are permanent residents of the U.S.A and a holder of a passport, which requires a visa to enter Canada, you are still required to submit your passport(s).

STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS

You must submit together:
1. One copy of this letter, including the Updated Information Chart in Appendix A.
2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.
3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
On the back of one photo of each person (principal applicant and each family member), write the person's name, and enclose one photo of each person in an envelope. Enclose the rest of the photos of the principal applicant and family member in a separate envelope.

STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS

All required documents must be submitted in one single package.
Submit your package to the Visa Application Center (VAC) in New York at the address below:
Visa Application Centre – New York
145 West 45th Street, 4th floor
New York NY 10036
U.S.A.

Please visit the VAC website at the link below for details on how to submit your package for secure transmission. (*Please note a service fee is applicable) If you have any questions about how to submit your original passport, please contact the VAC using the information available on the following website: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/usa/
***PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR PACKAGE TO THE NEW YORK CONSULATE***
To submit your package in Canada:
If you are residing in Canada and if all the accompanying dependents on your application are currently in Canada and plan to be in Canada for at least three months, you must inform the Case Processing Centre – Ottawa via IRCC webform at:
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
@legalfalcon I have a business visit visa for Canada which is still valid. Do i still need to submit my passport as per Step 2? Or would the photocopy of the passport be sufficient?

Amazonian001

May 11, 2021
For my application, I listed three accounts to show POF. From my last GCMS notes, proof of funds was verified. However since then. I have used up money from one of the accounts that initially had most of my funds (and I had submitted a Gift deed as source of funds for this account). However, another of my account which was listed but at the time but had small funds now has sufficient funds that meet the IRCC criteria. Do I need to send another bank statement to IRCC?

Mehdy1

Jun 16, 2020
Finally the wait is over!

NSNP-Outland (Dependants: 5)

LOI: 27th Apr. 2020
Application submission: 3rd Jun.2020
Case number: 10th Jun. 2020
Nomination: 11th Sep. 2020
ITA 16th Sep.2020
AOR: 21st Nov.2020
Medicals: 30th Nov.2021
Biometrics: 15th Feb.2021
Remedicals request: 22nd Jan.2022
Remedicals done: 17th Feb.2022
Remedicals accepted: 22nd Feb.2022
RFV: 2nd Mar.2022
Passports sent: 3rd Mar.2022
Passports returned: 7th Mar.2022

Good luck to you all!

Abrar110

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Finally the wait is over!

NSNP-Outland (Dependants: 5)

LOI: 27th Apr. 2020
Application submission: 3rd Jun.2020
Case number: 10th Jun. 2020
Nomination: 11th Sep. 2020
ITA 16th Sep.2020
AOR: 21st Nov.2020
Medicals: 30th Nov.2021
Biometrics: 15th Feb.2021
Remedicals request: 22nd Jan.2022
Remedicals done: 17th Feb.2022
Remedicals accepted: 22nd Feb.2022
RFV: 2nd Mar.2022
Passports sent: 3rd Mar.2022
Passports returned: 7th Mar.2022

Good luck to you all!
Very congratulations, your COR? Godspeed

ahmeda02

Feb 10, 2021
@legalfalcon

Hello,

I received this from IRCC today:

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
* Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Updated.
* Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Updated PC.

I have been in Canada since 2017, do I need a police clearance from Canada? Can you please advise how to get it?
FSW inland
AOR Nov 2020

Thank you

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
@legalfalcon does baby require PCC to be done if she is accompanying and would be added to our PR application. Is there any age limit for PCC?
Also, should PCC be valid while landing as medicals?

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon does baby require PCC to be done if she is accompanying and would be added to our PR application. Is there any age limit for PCC?
Also, should PCC be valid while landing as medicals?

Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.

A minor under the age of 18 does not need to provide any PCC.

Reactions: HezekiahVelle

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon

Hello,

I received this from IRCC today:

Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
* Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature Updated.
* Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate Updated PC.

I have been in Canada since 2017, do I need a police clearance from Canada? Can you please advise how to get it?
FSW inland
AOR Nov 2020

Thank you

• Police certificates are required upfront and are mandatory for each country (except Canada) where an individual has spent 6 months or more in a row within the last 10 years. The individual does not need to provide one for any period of time before the age of 18.

Akkisumi

Jan 1, 2020
Hi. I have a query regarding Police clearance certificate. I am not able to get appointments under my RPO (chandigarh) in my case for next 30 days. If I chose other RPOs which are showing availability, i should have an address proof falling in that RPO.
Got a remed and PCC request today. Now confused how to proceed?

abhi1564

Nov 14, 2018
Has anyone gone ahead with a writ of mandamus? Is there any whatsapp group for people who have filed one or any thread here. Please share the link.

Deepti mehta

Sep 24, 2017
Hi. I have a query regarding Police clearance certificate. I am not able to get appointments under my RPO (chandigarh) in my case for next 30 days. If I chose other RPOs which are showing availability, i should have an address proof falling in that RPO.
Got a remed and PCC request today. Now confused how to proceed?
Can you please let us know your VO and type of application i.e FSW or PNP ,many Thanks

mumbai_demon

Jan 5, 2021
Same here, got ADR for 5669, PCC and remed request on 10th March!
Any idea how many days is PCC taking nowadays?
I went to PSK on 14th March, went to police station on 15th March but the passport website still says "Awaiting report from police". However, I checked with the police station and they confirmed that they hav already submitted their report!

mumbai_demon

Jan 5, 2021
@legalfalcon
I had a newborn in Jan 2022, submitted a webform to inform IRCC in Feb 2022, submitted another webform last week with Birth certificate & passport copy, but no response from IRCC. Hav scheduled upfront medical appointment for newborn on 2nd April.
Is there any way we can get IRCC's attention..?