+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Hey Folks,

Got my GCMS (CBSA) notes today! Quick edit, my friend got her notes too, Dec 15 2020 AOR and her notes have the same stages passed.

Primary Office: CPC OTTAWA
Eligibility: Passed
Security: NOT STARTED
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Passed

Never called any agent just ordered the notes when my 6 months were completed that's it.

Last edited:

kksharma3951

Jun 7, 2021
Hello Guys, I had a question regarding GCMS notes. Is it safe to order notes from 3rd party vendors like getgcms and caipsnotes ? Won't they have all our information too ? Or is it better to ask a friend in Canada to raise GCMS for you through IRCC ? Appreciate any suggestion. Thanks in advance.
On a funny note, the owner of the forum is also the owner of getgcms.com

So dont worry you can ;):D:D

Reactions: MrJ2802

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Hey Folks,

Got my GCMS (CBSA) notes today! Quick edit, my friend got her notes too, Dec 15 2020 AOR and her notes have the same stages passed.

Primary Office: CPC OTTAWA
Eligibility: Passed
Security: NOT STARTED
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Passed

Never called any agent just ordered the notes when my 6 months were completed that's it.
Please do you mind if I ask when your eligibility and criminality was passed? Do you have the dates? I would just like to know whether either of them was recently passed. Thanks.

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Please do you mind if I ask when your eligibility and criminality was passed? Do you have the dates? I would just like to know whether either of them was recently passed. Thanks.
the new CBSA notes have very few pages and even lesser information available. Criminality it says was passed on 15th Feb 2021

Any updates for Nov AOR?
PPR? No, all stages but security passed? Yes.

Reactions: îleless

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020
the new CBSA notes have very few pages and even lesser information available. Criminality it says was passed on 15th Feb 2021

Out of curiosity, does it mean that the analyst/officer notes are not included in the new format ?

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Out of curiosity, does it mean that the analyst/officer notes are not included in the new format ?
I have read quite a few notes before and i can confirm that comprehensive analyst notes are not included like their comments and analysis. only basic comments like confirming documents and criterias are mentioned but nothing too deep.

If you want the complete file, then you must request the old format when you apply for notes or the new format will be released.

please visit this link to understand a little more.

https://www.getgcms.com/blog/new-format-of-the-gcms-notes/

Hope this helps!

Reactions: sgoldsmith

Guru95

Jul 2, 2021

I am trying to call IRCC since last week but not able to connect.
I don’t remember when I ordered GCMS
Is there a way to check? Like email?

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
I am trying to call IRCC since last week but not able to connect.
I don’t remember when I ordered GCMS
Is there a way to check? Like email?
Their call center IVR has changed i believe! Have you ordered notes from a third party? then you should have a mail. if you have not, then go ahead and order from getgcms website. IRCC GCMS notes.

AlexB1234

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hi, is there anyone who ordered GCMS notes from CBSA in May and is still waiting for them? At the end of this week there will be 2 months of waiting :|

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Hi, is there anyone who ordered GCMS notes from CBSA in May and is still waiting for them? At the end of this week there will be 2 months of waiting :|
I feel like i am spamming this thread but i have become really hyper ever since i got my notes.

Yes i ordered late may and got them a few days back after following up.

Reactions: Duduyems