App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Appreciate your inputs.
But my question is when we asked if eligibility is recommended pass or pass,
He did not say anything other than you don't have to worry, it's just the final review before concluding the file.
So what should I understand by that?
Since the agent said you don't have to worry, then you don't have to worry. I had similar experience. The agent told me it was review required but everything looks good. I got paranoid and ordered gcms notes immediately. Found out it was job duties that was missing from the reference letter of one of the jobs I did in Canada. I sent an updated reference letter and it was fine.

I guess it would still be fine if I didn't update the reference letter because I did the job in Canada. They would have verified it.

PS: I used caipsgcms to order my notes. Took about 35 days.

Reactions: JRD0218

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Since the agent said you don't have to worry, then you don't have to worry. I had similar experience. The agent told me it was review required but everything looks good. I got paranoid and ordered gcms notes immediately. Found out it was job duties that was missing from the reference letter of one of the jobs I did in Canada. I sent an updated reference letter and it was fine.

I guess it would still be fine if I didn't update the reference letter because I did the job in Canada. They would have verified it.

PS: I used caipsgcms to order my notes. Took about 35 days.
Oh I see.
Thanks buddy

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello,
So finally, we were able to talk to an agent.
He said a final review is required for eligibility before we close the case.
We asked if the eligibility is recommended passed or conclusively?
To which he said the same thing.
We also asked of there is any point of concern to our application?
The agent said no, it's our procedure to thoroughly check the application before finalizing.
And rest of the stages are clear.
I'm assuming that the eligibility is still not clear.
@legalfalcon sir, can you please give your opinion on the above matter?
We had ordered GCMS but we got extension notice 2 days back.
I would really appreciate if you can clear my doubt.
Thank you for your help.
If a final review is required, it usually refers to making sure that all checks such as medicals, criminality, security etc are valid and not expired and all documents such as passport etc. are valid.

If your eligibility is not passed, and is still pending, then there is a likelihood that your security may not have been started as security usually starts after eligibility is passed.

This is why GCMS notes will give you a clear picture. Just wait for them and there is no point in speculation.

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
If a final review is required, it usually refers to making sure that all checks such as medicals, criminality, security etc are valid and not expired and all documents such as passport etc. are valid.

If your eligibility is not passed, and is still pending, then there is a likelihood that your security may not have been started as security usually starts after eligibility is passed.

This is why GCMS notes will give you a clear picture. Just wait for them and there is no point in speculation.
Thank you so much. But many timea agent said that security is passed

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Thank you so much. But many timea agent said that security is passed
No way without Eligibility passed they would send your case to Security stage.

You can try calling every 2 weeks to check. In my own case it was 12 days apart from eligibility review required to eligibility fully passed by an officer.
The guy is CEC and your are FSW-O, 2 different stories. His stream is prioritized and processing, while yours isn't.

Appreciate your inputs.
But my question is when we asked if eligibility is recommended pass or pass,
He did not say anything other than you don't have to worry, it's just the final review before concluding the file.
So what should I understand by that?
Nothing. Why he needs you to worry on the phone? He needs you to finish the call as early as possible and let him continue to work further on. Eligibility passed by Agent is already OK, you want him to promise that Officer will also give it a go? No one knows that and especially the agent, most likely the officer will go with agent's analysis, but you can't be sure about that and without GCMS Notes you can't know if anything raised them questions.

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
No way without Eligibility passed they would send your case to Security stage.

The guy is CEC and your are FSW-O, 2 different stories. His stream is prioritized and processing, while yours isn't.

Nothing. Why he needs you to worry on the phone? He needs you to finish the call as early as possible and let him continue to work further on. Eligibility passed by Agent is already OK, you want him to promise that Officer will also give it a go? No one knows that and especially the agent, most likely the officer will go with agent's analysis, but you can't be sure about that and without GCMS Notes you can't know if anything raised them questions.
I understand your point and totally agree with you.
But we have called IRCC in May and June after seeing GUs. Since then many agents have confirmed that security is clear.
Anyways, let's see what happens.

hydrizxcv

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
I submitted my proof of funds with an average bank balance of >13K CAD when I submitted my application.

But I have taken the money out of the account now. Now the average for the last 6 months is nowhere close to 13K CAD

Will the IRCC might ask for the average bank balance going back 6 months again? If so I can only show a one-time balance of 13K CAD for showing Proof of Funds? Will that be a problem?

SSobreira

Jul 10, 2021
FSW - OUTLAND from Brazil

* ITA : September 2020
* AOR: November 2020
* BIO: February 2021 (+3 months)
* GCMS NOTES: July 2021 (+8 months)
* Primary Office: Mexico​
* Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office​
* Eligibility: Not Started​
* Security: Not Started​
* Criminality: Passed​
* Medical: Passed​
* Info Sharing: In Progress​

It looks like it's gonna take a while guys, has any of you from FSW-O received a PASS on Eligibility?

îleless

Jan 23, 2021

It looks like it's gonna take a while guys, has any of you from FSW-O received a PASS on Eligibility?
Most FSWO applicants on here have either had their eligibility passed or Criminality+Info sharing passed/complete... It'll be a while but hopefully not too long now that travel restrictions are being eased...

Reactions: walnorez

MrJ2802

Apr 15, 2021
Hello Guys, I had a question regarding GCMS notes. Is it safe to order notes from 3rd party vendors like getgcms and caipsnotes ? Won't they have all our information too ? Or is it better to ask a friend in Canada to raise GCMS for you through IRCC ? Appreciate any suggestion. Thanks in advance.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Hello Guys, I had a question regarding GCMS notes. Is it safe to order notes from 3rd party vendors like getgcms and caipsnotes ? Won't they have all our information too ? Or is it better to ask a friend in Canada to raise GCMS for you through IRCC ? Appreciate any suggestion. Thanks in advance.
If you got a friend in Canada - ask the friend. For all rest there is no other option if they don’t have anyone in Canada.

Plus what kind of info the notes intermediaries will have? Your name, date of birth and an idea of how much money you declared? Also the stages of your case processing, without access to the files you actually submitted to IRCC. Any good hacker can get that info about you if you are of any interest to him, unless you belong to shady business people - you have nothing that would be interesting neither for hackers, CIA, FBI or Canadian GCMS notes third-parties.

sgoldsmith

Nov 20, 2020

I belong to the PNP outland stream and my VO is also Mexico.
My Eligibility went to "Review Required" on January 18th 2021 and that was the last activity as per my GCMS notes generated beginning of May 2021

mzb1992

Jan 4, 2021
Hello, category FSW Outland here, just got my GCMS notes recently and had the following status.
Primary Office: CPC OTTAWA
Eligibility: PASSED
Security: NOT STARTED
Criminality: NOT STARTED
Medical: PASSED
Info Sharing: COMPLETE

I got an ADR on 4th Jan but it got processed instantly in a day with medicals passed on 5th Jan. My Biometrics also got completed on Jan 7th and basically since then I’ve been waiting.

Anyone else with any luck? I also got an “Application/Profile Updated” message today but nothing had changed sadly.

Duduyems

Dec 14, 2020
My GCMS the same status. Eligibility passed since January , Info Sharing Complete. Security and Criminality not started.
My file was transfered to Accra VO after eligibility passed that January. I have heard no communication since.