+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

surti0006

Mar 28, 2021
Once you log in, I was that under "Current Status". It was showing me "Updated" or something. Once I clicked to see what changed there was no obvious change. Anyways when I logged in again now, it shows "Submitted" under "Current Status". I think this means that I already seen the update. The thing is, everything looks the same Idk what update they are referring to.
What's the updated status? @legalfalcon

Reactions: beyourownak

leolavi999

Dec 3, 2018
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I received an update in my account today, it is asking for below details -

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Client Information/Kit, Application forms: Letter to confirm if you are currently in Canada."

I dont see any tab to upload the documents in my account, do I need to submit a webform in order to upload this letter(is there a standard format that you could share).

I would appreciate if you could guide me on the best way to upload this letter(webform or any other mean through my account), also, do I need to upload my utility bills and recent paystubs to prove that I am still in Canada.

My profile details are as per below -
CEC Inland
AoR - 18th Nov
Eligibility - Passed
Medical & Bio Passed
Security - In progress(when I called last week)
VO - Ottawa

This has to be submitted in next 7 days, please help me out at the earliest.

Appreciate your support.

HezekiahVelle

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
India
Nomination.....
OINP PNP
AOR Received.
21-11-2020
@legalfalcon Last month I had sent a webform regarding an update related to organization change.
Couple of weeks back I had a ghost update(truly feel this might be due to raising the webform but not sure) and also received an email that they have received the updated documents.
Just thinking on a positive note, does this mean that they are working on my application or is it something that even if the application (FSW O) is on hold then too we get these kind of updates.

Your experience would be truly helpful.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon ,

I received an update in my account today, it is asking for below details -

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

Client Information/Kit, Application forms: Letter to confirm if you are currently in Canada."

I dont see any tab to upload the documents in my account, do I need to submit a webform in order to upload this letter(is there a standard format that you could share).

I would appreciate if you could guide me on the best way to upload this letter(webform or any other mean through my account), also, do I need to upload my utility bills and recent paystubs to prove that I am still in Canada.

My profile details are as per below -
CEC Inland
AoR - 18th Nov
Eligibility - Passed
Medical & Bio Passed
Security - In progress(when I called last week)
VO - Ottawa

This has to be submitted in next 7 days, please help me out at the earliest.

Appreciate your support.
If you do not have a tab in your MyCIC account to upload the requested information, you will have to send it via webform https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

Reactions: leolavi999

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Last month I had sent a webform regarding an update related to organization change.
Couple of weeks back I had a ghost update(truly feel this might be due to raising the webform but not sure) and also received an email that they have received the updated documents.
Just thinking on a positive note, does this mean that they are working on my application or is it something that even if the application (FSW O) is on hold then too we get these kind of updates.

Your experience would be truly helpful.
Ghost update is just a movement in your file in the background. It can range from a completion of a stage, to just updating your documents that you submitted. Some applicants will see 5-7 such updates and others may not see any.

GU is not a predictor of where your application is. Instead reply on webform <https://bit.ly/2T98b29> or GCMS notes.

adwance

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Is there anyone where his file at Kenya, Nairobi visa office.
AOR - 06-Nov
Med - 14-Dec
Biometrics - 16-Dec.

I never heard from them but i was informed that my file is located at Nairobi office.
I also applied from the Nairobi office, no response no info on application status