+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hello people,
Just called IRCC
The agent was so nice, he said call us back after 2 weeks if you do not see any update.
FSW O
AOR 4 NOV 2020
Eligibility in process
Criminality passed
Security in process
Medicals passed
VO Ottawa.
No GU noted so far.
Happy to see some progress.
Yours is the only FSW-O application with security in progress that I have seen.

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Yours is the only FSW-O application with security in progress that I have seen.
one thing is calling, another is to read it from GCMS. Officer could type one number wrong and read someone else file. I don't trust calls, people were told they passed eligibility and criminality like that when it was just first eligibility check and Criminality at Passed - Bio.

Drillinglife

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Hang in there! I've seen some FSW approvals every once in a while. If it makes you feel any better, I'm CEC inland, and my application has been stuck since December too. Eligibility and security not yet started, criminality and info sharing have been "in progress" since forever. The last time anyone's touched my files were back when my biometrics were submitted. Not a single GU since AOR. At least you have something that's been passed!
Can you share where have you seen that? Cuz as far as i know there haven't been any fsw approvals for both inland and outland applications since forever.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
one thing is calling, another is to read it from GCMS. Officer could type one number wrong and read someone else file. I don't trust calls, people were told they passed eligibility and criminality like that when it was just first eligibility check and Criminality at Passed - Bio.
Agree. Gcms Notes is the definitive source to know the status of your application.

Reactions: JRD0218

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello people,
Just called IRCC
The agent was so nice, he said call us back after 2 weeks if you do not see any update.
FSW O
AOR 4 NOV 2020
Eligibility in process
Criminality passed
Security in process
Medicals passed
VO Ottawa.
No GU noted so far.
Happy to see some progress.
good stuff

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Even if there will be few chosen ones with all stages passed, it doesn’t mean anything until PPRs aren’t issued. MyImmitracker shows that worldwide there is no movement on FSW-O in terms of issued PPRs.

Plus, our cases wete studied before mid-Feb, when policy changed, so whoever was lucky to pass anything by then - got it passed. Oct AOR means he applied earlier and his case probably had Medicals passed in Nov and fingerprints submitted in Nov-Dec with Info sharing passed by Dec, so it’s logical that he should have passed by end of Jan the Criminality stage. Rest of checks he could have passed too based on the luck and if his documents looked legit and simple (for ex 1 single job proof and a reference letter which doesn’t raise any questions).

Don’t get too happy for no reason. We will all wait long, 2021 basically is a year of no immigration. If 6 new immigration programs are there and they will only be open until Nov-21, it does make sense to ask officers to put all their efforts in checking those applications. IELTS website crushed due the nr of applicants, there dozens of thousands people applying now as CEC and through these 6 programs. They got enough work to do to check their applications.

We all better forget 2021 immigration and continue to work and have plans for this year, because at best we will have a chance in 2022.

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Even if there will be few chosen ones with all stages passed, it doesn’t mean anything until PPRs aren’t issued. MyImmitracker shows that worldwide there is no movement on FSW-O in terms of issued PPRs.

Plus, our cases wete studied before mid-Feb, when policy changed, so whoever was lucky to pass anything by then - got it passed. Oct AOR means he applied earlier and his case probably had Medicals passed in Nov and fingerprints submitted in Nov-Dec with Info sharing passed by Dec, so it’s logical that he should have passed by end of Jan the Criminality stage. Rest of checks he could have passed too based on the luck and if his documents looked legit and simple (for ex 1 single job proof and a reference letter which doesn’t raise any questions).

Don’t get too happy for no reason. We will all wait long, 2021 basically is a year of no immigration. If 6 new immigration programs are there and they will only be open until Nov-21, it does make sense to ask officers to put all their efforts in checking those applications. IELTS website crushed due the nr of applicants, there dozens of thousands people applying now as CEC and through these 6 programs. They got enough work to do to check their applications.

We all better forget 2021 immigration and continue to work and have plans for this year, because at best we will have a chance in 2022.
It will come on the right time.

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Just called ircc: Eligibility: Review required Criminality in progress Info sharing in progress Security no started Officer says everything looks good and I should keep an eye on my email.