+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>NOVEMBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
I’m FSW inland and my application seems stuck. Eligibility has been passed but it’s been at criminality for months and security still not started. I’m extremely frustrated that those of us in Canada that aren’t CEC aren’t given any type of priority.
Hang in there! I've seen some FSW approvals every once in a while. If it makes you feel any better, I'm CEC inland, and my application has been stuck since December too. Eligibility and security not yet started, criminality and info sharing have been "in progress" since forever. The last time anyone's touched my files were back when my biometrics were submitted. Not a single GU since AOR. At least you have something that's been passed!

Reactions: Kb1990

walnorez

Feb 14, 2021
Hang in there! I've seen some FSW approvals every once in a while. If it makes you feel any better, I'm CEC inland, and my application has been stuck since December too. Eligibility and security not yet started, criminality and info sharing have been "in progress" since forever. The last time anyone's touched my files were back when my biometrics were submitted. Not a single GU since AOR. At least you have something that's been passed!
IRCC says clearly - they only process CEC : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

The newly launched 6 immigration programs will last till November 2021 only: https://www.cicnews.com/2021/04/why-demand-is-strong-for-canadas-6-new-immigration-programs-0417887.html#gs.z5d81v

So expect no one will touch FSW-O until November. Don’t even waste money on GCMS Notes without GU, you all saw it for months - since the policy changed in mid-Feb, there were no updates.

Reactions: Jeet221990

Patelkomal

Feb 13, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-08-2020
AOR Received.
03-11-2020
Med's Done....
14-12-2020
Hello Guys,
I have an update to share. I called on Friday, and the agent told me the final decision was made and my application has been approved.
There is no update in the my cic account yet. He told COPR email would come soon.
Thanks for all the tips/supports.
My timeline:
Category - CEC(inland) | NOC - 2253 | CRS - 467 | Entered Pool - 19th Aug, 2020 | ITA - 20th Aug, 2020 | AOR - Nov 8th 2020 | MEP - 12th April 2021 | BIL - Dec 15th 2020 | Biometrics - Dec 17th 2020 | COPR - no yet |
I observed one ghost update in Jan 2021 , two consecutive ghost updates in March end and April first week, then got Medical approval on 12th April.
visa office??

ahmeda02

Feb 10, 2021
Hi,

I applied under FSW-inland in November 2020 and I haven't received any updates other than medical in January 2021. I started working full time and I am eligible to apply under the new programs. I am not sure what to do. Do I need to inform IRCC about my work status update?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
IRCC says clearly - they only process CEC : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html

The newly launched 6 immigration programs will last till November 2021 only: https://www.cicnews.com/2021/04/why-demand-is-strong-for-canadas-6-new-immigration-programs-0417887.html#gs.z5d81v

So expect no one will touch FSW-O until November. Don’t even waste money on GCMS Notes without GU, you all saw it for months - since the policy changed in mid-Feb, there were no updates.
Reference - Don’t even waste money on GCMS Notes without GU.

GU can be for a mundane step in the process and a GU shouldn't be a reason for requesting Gcms Notes

Corico

Feb 25, 2021
Hi members os the forum and @legalfalcon .
Need help.

There is a statement on my GCMS notes that says:

(job description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES work period date changed per letter of employment)

I am really concerned about this, do you guys have any idea?

I am inland pnp fsw

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi members os the forum and @legalfalcon .
Need help.

There is a statement on my GCMS notes that says:

(job description consistent with lead statement and main duties of declared NOC - YES work period date changed per letter of employment)

I am really concerned about this, do you guys have any idea?

I am inland pnp fsw
It means that the Job duties listed in your work reference match the job duties of the NOC. If your work dates you entered in your work history did not match the ones in the work reference, then they have been updated.

Corico

Feb 25, 2021
It means that the Job duties listed in your work reference match the job duties of the NOC. If your work dates you entered in your work history did not match the ones in the work reference, then they have been updated.
Hi @legalfalcon thanks for your prompt support. One last question. In this case, no need to worry regarding the dates, or I should send some clarification to them?

thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon thanks for your prompt support. One last question. In this case, no need to worry regarding the dates, or I should send some clarification to them?

thanks
The dates you entered in your application should have matched the dates on your work reference letter. However, since the application only allows month and year, and if your dates are not too far away in your work reference letter, there is no need for a clarification, i.e. if it only a few days.

If there is a substantial gap, then you should send a clarification, which ideally should have been done in the LoE with your application.

Corico

Feb 25, 2021
The dates you entered in your application should have matched the dates on your work reference letter. However, since the application only allows month and year, and if your dates are not too far away in your work reference letter, there is no need for a clarification, i.e. if it only a few days.

If there is a substantial gap, then you should send a clarification, which ideally should have been done in the LoE with your application.
Thanks again. I am sure I sent the right dates, but maybe the officer confused month and day as in my country is different standard.
I really appreciate your prompt support.

Odeku55

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Nigeria
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
App. Filed.......
05-11-2020
AOR Received.
05-11-2020
Med's Done....
11-12-2020
Hello people,
Just called IRCC
The agent was so nice, he said call us back after 2 weeks if you do not see any update.
FSW O
AOR 4 NOV 2020
Eligibility in process
Criminality passed
Security in process
Medicals passed
VO Ottawa.
No GU noted so far.
Happy to see some progress.
Wow, that's some progress. Last time I called was 3 weeks ago:
CEC - O
Aor Nov 5th 2020
Eligibility in progress
Criminality was recommended passed according to my gcms notes
Info sharing in progress
Security not started
Ottawa VO

Jeet221990

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
Passport Req..
08-06-2022
Hello people,
Just called IRCC
The agent was so nice, he said call us back after 2 weeks if you do not see any update.
FSW O
AOR 4 NOV 2020
Eligibility in process
Criminality passed
Security in process
Medicals passed
VO Ottawa.
No GU noted so far.
Happy to see some progress.
Which country you are a resident of?

JRD0218

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Wow, that's some progress. Last time I called was 3 weeks ago:
CEC - O
Aor Nov 5th 2020
Eligibility in progress
Criminality was recommended passed according to my gcms notes
Info sharing in progress
Security not started
Ottawa VO
Yeah,
Finally, they have started.
I last called IRCC in March. At that nothing was initiated.