+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
They asked for additional document with a letter saying they’d assess the application in 30 days and a final decision will be made, well is 15 days passed now since the 30 days and we have submitted the requested document and nothing. Our hopes went up and the past 15 have been very difficult. Has anyone in this thread have rcvd such letter ? And if so how long did you have to wait?
I think you are lucky they told you 30 days, they don't usually give a time frame so people are just left hanging there. Hoping for a positive outcome for you!!

Reactions: Nigeriana

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
Mine expired also, but on GCMS notes, it shows that it has been extended until July 2022. But on GCkey,it doesn’t show.
That’s good at least they extended. I’ve been waiting for 70 + days for the GCMS notes now… I’m just exhausted with this all process .

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
Please guys . I want to ask a question that needs urgent answer. I have bought my ticket to take a holiday and spend 3 week with my wife outside Canada and may likely extend it to 2 months but I just went through a thread to read peoples comments on traveling outside Canada while you are sponsoring your wife's PR.

In my case, I already applied a long time and then married her and added her to my already existing application (Add-on) her process is on but no medical request yet. The argument in the other forum is that they cancel and reject some peoples application for not being in Canada during the processing. While others said they know some person who went and the process was not canceled. Please did anybodys spouse living in Canada visited during the process and the application continued and was granted without any issues? I want to know because I am fully set to fly next week and I don't want to restart de process again. Please I need your response. Thanks.

Report •••

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Please guys . I want to ask a question that needs urgent answer. I have bought my ticket to take a holiday and spend 3 week with my wife outside Canada and may likely extend it to 2 months but I just went through a thread to read peoples comments on traveling outside Canada while you are sponsoring your wife's PR.

In my case, I already applied a long time and then married her and added her to my already existing application (Add-on) her process is on but no medical request yet. The argument in the other forum is that they cancel and reject some peoples application for not being in Canada during the processing. While others said they know some person who went and the process was not canceled. Please did anybodys spouse living in Canada visited during the process and the application continued and was granted without any issues? I want to know because I am fully set to fly next week and I don't want to restart de process again. Please I need your response. Thanks.

Report •••
You are still asking in the family sponsorship forums. Ask in the forum for the program you applied under. Experience here will not be relevant.