+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVEMBER 2019 OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Janae monroe

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Haie guys our applicatiin is finally over but im just getting more blocks. So my husband will need to stop in Toronto to take another flight to quebec and they are saying he has to stop in toronto quarantine for 3 days then come back to the airport for the connecting flight can anyone who has traveled please give some advice.
[/QUOTE
Hi All,
Due to fly into Toronto Pearson with my COPR - Can anyone advise how long it takes to see a border officer and what questions they ask?

Background.
British Citzen applied for common law spousal from January 2020 and was accepted in May 2021 after doing 2 medicals.

Any help will be greatly appriciated.
just make sure you fill out your ArriveCAN app that would save you some time with border officer.

shoreline86

Jan 30, 2020
Brighton, United Kingdom
Haie guys our applicatiin is finally over but im just getting more blocks. So my husband will need to stop in Toronto to take another flight to quebec and they are saying he has to stop in toronto quarantine for 3 days then come back to the airport for the connecting flight can anyone who has traveled please give some advice.
Is he double vaccinated?

AlexAU

Nov 6, 2019
Hi guys!

We received pre-arrival services today! I am just wondering, my husband is in Canada now, is it possible to land inland, even though the application is outland??

Thanks in advance

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi guys!

We received pre-arrival services today! I am just wondering, my husband is in Canada now, is it possible to land inland, even though the application is outland??

Thanks in advance
Yes it is, you should change his address to Canada if you haven't yet done it.

Wamlambez

Oct 15, 2019
Hey Guys,
I was a Nov 2019 applicant as well and just logged on here curious to see if there's anyone who still hasn't finalized the process and I am utterly shocked that some of your applications have taken this long.
My heart goes out to all of you and I am praying for you. I know the process can get very daunting and at some point I went through some mild depression waiting. Keep the faith guys, your time is coming.

I have been in Canada for 9months now and it is amazing, the wait is all worth it. Don't lose hope guys.

Janae monroe

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hey Guys,
I was a Nov 2019 applicant as well and just logged on here curious to see if there's anyone who still hasn't finalized the process and I am utterly shocked that some of your applications have taken this long.
My heart goes out to all of you and I am praying for you. I know the process can get very daunting and at some point I went through some mild depression waiting. Keep the faith guys, your time is coming.

I have been in Canada for 9months now and it is amazing, the wait is all worth it. Don't lose hope guys.
I am Nov 2019 applicant as well landed in Canada on July 15 I waited 19 months but the wait is worth it ,

Oceanna

Jun 12, 2018
Hey Guys,

We still haven't heard anything since AOR2 Nov 5 2020. We know they are waiting to ask us for an interview because they feel our ages are incompatible - what with me being 4 years older than my husband. happy you are able to be together. I am due to give birth tomorrow and my husband is still in India. We got approved for compassionate entry TRV and PHAC exemption but his passport is getting stamped with IRCC and just generally dragging on.

Reactions: Galaxy21

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
Hey Guys,

Thank you for the encouraging words soon our time will come too!

Nigeriana

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
AVO
App. Filed.......
Nov 22nd
They asked for additional document with a letter saying they’d assess the application in 30 days and a final decision will be made, well is 15 days passed now since the 30 days and we have submitted the requested document and nothing. Our hopes went up and the past 15 have been very difficult. Has anyone in this thread have rcvd such letter ? And if so how long did you have to wait?

Jasleen gill

Nov 5, 2020
India
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Cpc Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2019
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Jan 2020
I’m 1 November 2019 applicant and after medical in jan 2020 I didn’t get any update, so frustrating and depressing process

Reactions: Leblove1516

Jasleen gill

Nov 5, 2020
India
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Cpc Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2019
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Jan 2020
Your medical have expired, did they ask you to redo the medicals?
Yes it has expired but they didn’t ask for redo , I’m waiting for such an update